Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US (32585 Views)

A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People / Edo Girl Hustling In Russia Warns Nigerians Back Home (Video) . / Cameroonian Lady Has Message About Nigerians Living Abroad (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by momoyama: 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
justwise:

Why should you give out useless daughter for any man to marry, you need to tell the suitor the truth, marry at your own risk then let the suitor go into the marriage with eyes opened.

Why should anybody lie about the situation in Nigeria to suitable investor only for that investor to waste money and time going into the business?

Now that is just straight out untrue. Whatever problems you may raise about Nigeria, one thing that is for certain is that it makes some investors excellent returns. Business is booming in many sectors in Nigeria and you would not have so many foreigners there as you apparently do if it was not a good place to invest.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
momoyama:

Now that is just straight out untrue. Whatever problems you may raise about Nigeria, one thing that is for certain is that it makes some investors excellent returns. Business is booming in many sectors in Nigeria and you would not have so many foreigners there as you apparently do if it was not a good place to invest.

Do you also know that several multinational businesses that came to Nigeria with bright prospects have relocated to neighboring Ghana due to all the factors posted here by so many people, Google manufacturers association of Nigeria (MAN) and see there reports of the number of companies that have either closed shop or moved to Ghana, some businesses are surviving but all things been equal if the climate where saner and all the red-flags raised here are eliminated things would certainly be better but for how long ..if wishes where horses beggars will ride on them. undecided.
Nigeria's number 1 problem is corruption, kill or reduce corruption and Nigeria will be on it's way to recovery or else that country will keeping moving in cycles..........
Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by helpee(m): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
momoyama:

while I don't care about justwise opinion about nigeria, I think it is absurd that seun made such a person with a negative view about nigeria a moderator of the travel section of nairaland. The travel section of nairaland should be like a tripsadvisor for prospective visitor to nigeria. With such a strong hatred for nigeria and with such a strong will for discouraging traveller to nigerians, I think seun should review his criteria for choosing moderators other than the next available person

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
momoyama:

Come and invest....
Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by justwise(m): 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
helpee:
while I don't care about justwise opinion about nigeria, I think it is absurd that seun made such a person with a negative view about nigeria a moderator of the travel section of nairaland. The travel section of nairaland should be like a tripsadvisor for prospective visitor to nigeria. With such a strong hatred for nigeria and with such a strong will for discouraging traveller to nigerians, I think seun should review his criteria for choosing moderators other than the next available person

grin grin you poor soul...desperately looking for who will sell your damaged goods, you make yourself look very silly when you are trying to cover up what everybody knows, Nigerian problem is documented and online. No serious investor will swallow lies from blind patristics.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by justwise(m): 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
momoyama:

Talk is cheap, get a visa and visit Nigeria and learn from experience.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
ferdimako:

Come and invest....

Hahahaha......when she come invest and stay naija for 2months, depending on where she stays, l am sure she will change her perception, she think say we dey bash naija, UN, lMF, WORLD BANK and other economic group have said so much about the chaotic situation in Nigeria, America and other European countries don give travel advise taya to their citizen say make una dey careful when you visit Nigeria, they mentioned several states as a no go area, it is all online, as long as Corruption is not killed or reduced, l dont see any hope for naija.

Moreover, just imagine 21billion naira raised within 24hrs during PDP fund raising for Jonathan ...and yet some Nigerians cannot afford 3triangular meal a day undecided l call it so because it is 3times a day, millions of graduates roaming the street, robbers on the loose killing and shooting innocent citizens, boko haram doing their own in the north, abeg make dem leave matta for matthias, naija na fail state, anybody wey get chance to run, make he run and never look back, patriotism ko, panadol ni... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by momoyama: 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
shinejackie:

Hahahaha......when she come invest and stay naija for 2months, depending on where she stays, l am sure she will change her perception, she think say we dey bash naija, UN, lMF, WORLD BANK and other economic group have said so much about the chaotic situation in Nigeria, America and other European countries don give travel advise taya to their citizen say make una dey careful when you visit Nigeria, they mentioned several states as a no go area, it is all online, as long as Corruption is not killed or reduced, l dont see any hope for naija.

Moreover, just imagine 21billion naira raised within 24hrs during PDP fund raising for Jonathan ...and yet some Nigerians cannot afford 3triangular meal a day undecided l call it so because it is 3times a day, millions of graduates roaming the street, robbers on the loose killing and shooting innocent citizens, boko haram doing their own in the north, abeg make dem leave matta for matthias, naija na fail state, anybody wey get chance to run, make he run and never look back, patriotism ko, panadol ni... undecided

I dey no she!! Abeg stop presuming I dey female because my username ends with 'a'. I dey vex o!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
momoyama:

I dey no she!! Abeg stop presuming I dey female because my username ends with 'a'. I dey vex o!

Make u no vex ooo.....l think say u be she, but wether she or he, l have passed my message..... grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by kalimera101: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
saxywale:

I remember my Msc days in the UK. Nigerian students were rushing to northern Ireland to apply for US visa cos the embassy no too sabi hence high approval rate. Soon they realized something was wrong. Now the embassy in northern Ireland na no go area for naija again cos of the rate of denial.

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by momoyama: 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
kalimera101:

grin cheesy cheesy

What is the approval rate for applicants direct from the US embassy in Nigeria
Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by kalimera101: 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
momoyama:

What is the approval rate for applicants direct from the US embassy in Nigeria

I'm not certain but from visiting another thread on US visas, I think its 10 percent approval or maybe less.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by JewelStone(f): 6:06am On Jan 18, 2015
@ Justwise

While I agree that Nigeria has serious problems that need urgent attention, it really isn't as bad as you and others are painting it. You seem to have an anti - Nigeria spirit, not only on this thread. Maybe it's because you stayed in Aba before you travelled out, I can understand.

You make it sound like people are dropping dead on the streets of Nigeria everyday, this is grossly untrue. The Nigeria you describe is not the Nigeria I live in. This is a website, anybody in the world can have access to these messages, I'm beyond embarrassed that this is the picture some people are painting of my country.

I live in Uyo. We have at least 17 hrs power supply every day, I don't feel insecure or unsafe at any time of the day, the streets are clean and orderly, the state is opening up; small and medium scale business are booming. Uyo is peaceful and beautiful, I love it here.

Before anybody will ask, I am not a politician's daughter, neither do I have wealthy parents/family. I believe in hard work and grace. I got my job 2 months after NYSC, without knowing any Adam. I live a comfortable life, and I get Visas easily to any country of my choice, without stress. I'm a self made "average" Nigerian, and people like me do exist.

I'm not saying that Nigeria is perfect, and I'm not against immigration, as I might migrate in the future for personal reasons. My point is, I don't know the kick you get out of it, but you are painting a picture of Nigeria that is relatively untrue, and it's unfair, since you're doing nothing tangible to ameliorate the situation. And also, your generalisation that only corrupt politicians live comfortably in Nigeria is very insulting.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by maternal: 6:50am On Jan 18, 2015
JewelStone:
@ Justwise

While I agree that Nigeria has serious problems that need urgent attention, it really isn't as bad as you and others are painting it. You seem to have an anti - Nigeria spirit, not only on this thread. Maybe it's because you stayed in Aba before you travelled out, I can understand.

You make it sound like people are dropping dead on the streets of Nigeria everyday, this is grossly untrue. The Nigeria you describe is not the Nigeria I live in. This is a website, anybody in the world can have access to these messages, I'm beyond embarrassed that this is the picture some people are painting of my country.

I live in Uyo. We have at least 17 hrs power supply every day, I don't feel insecure or unsafe at any time of the day, the streets are clean and orderly, the state is opening up; small and medium scale business are booming. Uyo is peaceful and beautiful, I love it here.

Before anybody will ask, I am not a politician's daughter, neither do I have wealthy parents/family. I believe in hard work and grace. I got my job 2 months after NYSC, without knowing any Adam. I live a comfortable life, and I get Visas easily to any country of my choice, without stress. I'm a self made "average" Nigerian, and people like me do exist.

I'm not saying that Nigeria is perfect, and I'm not against immigration, as I might migrate in the future for personal reasons. My point is, I don't know the kick you get out of it, but you are painting a picture of Nigeria that is relatively untrue, and it's unfair, since you're doing nothing tangible to ameliorate the situation. And also, your generalisation that only corrupt politicians live comfortably in Nigeria is very insulting.

Seems like you live in the Walt Disney of Nigeria. My uncle actually dropped dead on the streets not too long ago, not to mention the 2k people who also did about a week ago. With a gen why wouldn't you have 17 hours of neppa, while breathing in the toxic fumes of this gen to receive this 17 hours of neppa. I'm sure after you drive 1 block on this clean and orderly street, you'll run into poverty with police demanding bribes at check points, children selling pure water, etc. You may not be rich or a politician daughter, but you have a good imagination. 2 months after NYSE and you got a job ? Your toto sweet pass sugar cane. You get visa easily to any country of your choice easily (LOL No country respects that ROTTIN PASSPORT)? Touching the gate to any developed nation's embassy's gate is as far as you'll get. Stop insulting yourself.

Naija is sweet yet you'll migrate in the future for "personal reasons" aka Nigeria is a failed state, yet you're here talking all this. If everything you said is true why are you even looking to migrate ? Nne were nwanyo, hapu this Walt Disney story. Biko.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 18, 2015
maternal:

Seems like you live in the Walt Disney of Nigeria. My uncle actually dropped dead on the streets not too long ago, not to mention the 2k people who also did about a week ago. With a gen why wouldn't you have 17 hours of neppa, while breathing in the toxic fumes of this gen to receive this 17 hours of neppa. I'm sure after you drive 1 block on this clean and orderly street, you'll run into poverty with police demanding bribes at check points, children selling pure water, etc. You may not be rich or a politician daughter, but you have a good imagination. 2 months after NYSE and you got a job ? Your toto sweet pass sugar cane. You get visa easily to any country of your choice easily (LOL No country respects that ROTTIN PASSPORT)? Touching the gate to any developed nation's embassy's gate is as far as you'll get. Stop insulting yourself.

Naija is sweet yet you'll migrate in the future for "personal reasons" aka Nigeria is a failed state, yet you're here talking all this. If everything you said is true why are you even looking to migrate ? Nne were nwanyo, hapu this Walt Disney story. Biko.

Hahahaha......na online we dey so anybody can form a Hollywood story...... grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 18, 2015
JewelStone:
@ Justwise

Forget story, the world already know what happens in Nigeria, what do u mean by embarrassment ....everything stated here by different people is nothing but the truth,tell your thieving politicians to fix that hell called Nigeria undecided... Nigeria has gone to the dogs, deal with it.. Kapish..... undecided

See what is happening in your eldorado country called paradise Nigeria where they give jungle justice at will and you say u are embarrassed at what we say here, Uyo and Calabar is a stone throw undecided...............https://www.nairaland.com/2099279/calabar-boy-caught-burnt-death#29891178

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by JewelStone(f): 8:41am On Jan 18, 2015
maternal:

My post was directed to Justwise and other sensible people, not some brain damaged fellow like you. You obviously lack comprehension skills.

I started out by saying that Nigeria has enormous issues that need urgent attention, but it's not as bad. And i made examples that Uyo where I live aint that bad (I bet you don't even know where that is on the map). How does 17 hrs power supply per day translate to generator use? Are you demented?

FYI, I've been to Germany, Spain(2x), France(3x), Switzerland, Italy and the UAE. I have a valid German visa which I used last September, and I just got my US visa in December. I also have expired French and Swiss visas. I got all my visas easily, without stress.

My boyfriend lives in the US and is a citizen, if we get married, I'll join him. And also, if you don't lack comprehension skills, you would've read where I said I'm not anti immigration.

My toto is sweet? You bet...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by maternal: 9:13am On Jan 18, 2015
JewelStone:

My post was directed to Justwise and other sensible people, not some brain damaged fellow like you. You obviously lack comprehension skills.

I started out by saying that Nigeria has enormous issues that need urgent attention, but it's not as bad. And i made examples that Uyo where I live aint that bad (I bet you don't even know where that is on the map). How does 17 hrs power supply per day translate to generator use? Are you demented?

FYI, I've been to Germany, Spain(2x), France(3x), Switzerland, Italy and the UAE. I have a valid German visa which I used last September, and I just got my US visa in December. I also have expired French and Swiss visas. I got all my visas easily, without stress.

My boyfriend lives in the US and is a citizen, if we get married, I'll join him. And also, if you don't lack comprehension skills, you would've read where I said I'm not anti immigration.

My toto is sweet? You bet...

Enormous issues that need urgent attention, but it's not as bad. See contradiction. Mrs. Walt Disney which one is it ? I've been to Akwa. Like every other rotting state in the country ,most of it is under-developed with corrupted officials. If the state was so good, why wouldn't everyone from the country migrate there to drive on those nice roads, receiving 17 hour neppa ? Your delusion is comical. You haven't been to those countries, again stop insulting yourself. I assume your boyfriend is Nigerian by origin. Why wouldn't he come to your amazing Uyo state and live such a wonderful life like yourself ? Or maybe you suggested it and he laughed and called you a goat, telling you if we get married you must leave that garbage country and you all of a sudden became pro migration ? Ewu. Lastly you don't seem too bright, so let me be the first to inform you your boyfriend is servicing other women in America.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 18, 2015
maternal:

Enormous issues that need urgent attention, but it's not as bad. See contradiction. Mrs. Walt Disney which one is it ? I've been to Akwa. Like every other rotting state in the country ,most of it is under-developed with corrupted officials. If the state was so good, why wouldn't everyone from the country migrate there to drive on those nice roads, receiving 17 hour neppa ? Your delusion is comical. You haven't been to those countries, again stop insulting yourself. I assume your boyfriend is Nigerian by origin. Why wouldn't he come to your amazing Uyo state and live such a wonderful life like yourself ? Or maybe you suggested it and he laughed and called you a goat, telling you if we get married you must leave that garbage country and you all of a sudden became pro migration ? Ewu. Lastly you don't seem too bright, so let me be the first to inform you your boyfriend is servicing other women in America.
I wonder...pple marry foreigners in order to head out but when ur life is cool in Nigeria.. why heading to dead America? Hahaha
Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by JewelStone(f): 9:24am On Jan 18, 2015
maternal:

^^^wow, it's a sin to be this morbidly stu.pid. I'm done trading words with a du.nce, believe whatever you like.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by JewelStone(f): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2015
ferdimako:

I wonder...pple marry foreigners in order to head out but when ur life is cool in Nigeria.. why heading to dead America? Hahaha

Who said that America or any other country is dead? Did I ever say that people shouldn't travel out? My life is beautiful wherever I am. Unlike you, I don't have to comb other people's countries looking for miracles. Stop hating please

Keep blaming your failure on Nigeria while your peers are making it and living comfortably, you're on you own.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2015
JewelStone:

Who said that America or any other country is dead? Did I ever say that people shouldn't travel out? My life is beautiful wherever I am. Unlike you, I don't have to comb other people's countries looking for miracles. Stop hating please

Keep blaming your failure on Nigeria while your peers are making it and living comfortably, you're on you own.
I don't expect you to migrate because of marriage. Bring him here! What happens to your career? Your good life? Do you even know his worth in America? Pple suffer there oh.

The essence of this thread is Nigerians shouldn't be going abroad to live and work. Did you even read it. Not you having the status to command embassies for visas. Visit and come back or visit sites in Nigeria only. Marry and bring him here...here is good for you, remember!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by JewelStone(f): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2015
ferdimako:

I don't expect you to migrate because of marriage. Bring him here! What happens to your career? Your good life? Do you even know his worth in America? Pple suffer there oh.

Please this thread is not about my boyfriend, thank you.

With a my years of job experience in the financial sector and certifications, I can get a good MBA in the US and continue my career there afterwards. So I'm not worried about leaving my career behind. Like I said, my life is beautiful, where ever I choose to live.

If immigration is my sole aim, I wouldn't even live in the US, I'd rather choose Germany because of their excellent public transportation system; as this is important to me.

Stop hating and put your life in order before its too late

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by JewelStone(f): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2015
ferdimako:

The essence of this thread is Nigerians shouldn't be going abroad to live and work. Did you even read it. Not you having the status to command embassies for visas. Visit and come back or visit sites in Nigeria only. Marry and bring him here...here is good for you, remember!

No, the essence of this thread is that Nigerians at home hate on Nigerians abroad, I read it from the first page. I don't hate on Nigerians abroad, and I don't know anybody who does, so I can't relate with this.

My problem is the idea that Nigeria is a shit hole and that nobody lives here comfortably except politicians, and people are dying on the streets everyday. While this is true about north east of the country, other parts of the country are relatively safe. Eg, Uyo, where l live.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by helpee(m): 10:04am On Jan 18, 2015
justwise:

grin grin you poor soul...desperately looking for who will sell your damaged goods, you make yourself look very silly when you are trying to cover up what everybody knows, Nigerian problem is documented and online. No serious investor will swallow lies from blind patristics.
you can't badmouth me and be deleting my own response. That's why I am not happy that a moderator of travel section will hold such a negative view. By agreeing to be a moderator of a section whose headlines says it is meant to encourage tourism in and out of nigeria and you are now here saying rubbish means you are hypocrite. Resign as a moderator pls
Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 18, 2015
JewelStone:

No, the essence of this thread is that Nigerians at home hate on Nigerians abroad, I read it from the first page. I don't hate on Nigerians abroad, and I don't know anybody who does, so I can't relate with this.

My problem is the idea that Nigeria is a shit hole and that nobody lives here comfortably except politicians, and people are dying on the streets everyday. While this is true about north east of the country, other parts of the country are relatively safe. Eg, Uyo, where l live.

I'm not hating folks living abroad as I know why. If ur world is different here...don't mortgage it because of marriage. I won't do that! You brag you are comfortably off...why giving it up? It is insane!

It is not just ur profile...gunmen do not know that and shooting is rife.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 18, 2015
JewelStone:

Please this thread is not about my boyfriend, thank you.

With a my years of job experience in the financial sector and certifications, I can get a good MBA in the US and continue my career there afterwards. So I'm not worried about leaving my career behind. Like I said, my life is beautiful, where ever I choose to live.

If immigration is my sole aim, I wouldn't even live in the US, I'd rather choose Germany because of their excellent public transportation system; as this is important to me.

Stop hating and put your life in order before its too late
Too late? You're a joke.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by justwise(m): 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
JewelStone:
@ Justwise

If you are running a company called Nigeria and invested 150m in it with shareholders involved, in every financial year you announce losses, not even break-even, when asked for solution you come up with future profit forecast, engaged in PR exercise to convince investors and shareholders that all is fine, after many years of the same turnover at what point will you stop covering it up and come out clean?

The world doesn't need to read my post in travel section to know exactly what Nigeria is like, they knew that already, they have embassies in Nigeria and every embassy send home monthly report about situation in Nigeria.

You graduated and got a job and my question to you is this? How Nigerian graduates are that lucky?

How many states out of 37 or 38 in Nigeria are enjoying average of 17hrs power supply daily?

You said that Nigeria has serious problems that need urgent attention and i asked: How long has this been the case? Is it a new thing?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by justwise(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
helpee:
you can't badmouth me and be deleting my own response. That's why I am not happy that a moderator of travel section will hold such a negative view. By agreeing to be a moderator of a section whose headlines says it is meant to encourage tourism in and out of nigeria and you are now here saying rubbish means you are hypocrite. Resign as a moderator pls

Welcome to Nigerian ministry of tourism and culture website.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by helpee(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

Welcome to Nigerian ministry of tourism and culture website.
typical nigerian mentality. You must be spoon fed by govt. And you think the ministry of tourism, if aware of this thread can't take serious actions against you? Ask them in North Korea and china.....you don't just write rubbish on a forum being hosted on nigerian Internet space while hiding in far away UK. if it were to be China, you would have been called in for questioning
Re: Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US by justwise(m): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
helpee:
typical nigerian mentality. You must be spoon fed by govt. And you think the ministry of tourism, if aware of this thread can't take serious actions against you? Ask them in North Korea and china.....you don't just write rubbish on a forum being hosted on nigerian Internet space while hiding in far away UK. if it were to be China, you would have been called in for questioning

Why not call their attention to it? I mean nairaland rank top 10 in Africa, email the ministry with this link.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are In A Bad Hotel / COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG / Police Officers Escape Death In Third Mainland Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.