Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin (1965 Views)

Buhari Falls Out With The West / Buhari Falls Sick Again, Secretely Flown Abroad Yesterday Midnight / Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by efepro(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2015
He was 10 hours late to the campaign in Delta
state, as Aides claimed that he was so weak and
needed medical attention.
Pa Buhari fell down in calabar stadium on
07/01/2015, as a result of fatigue, party claim it
was his long cloths that tripped him.
The presidential candidate of the All progressive
congress (APC), Pa Muhammadu Buhari who has
not being in good health condition in the last 18
months has finally cancelled his electionary
campaign in Benin city, Edo state capital as a
result of ill-health.
On the 7th of January, 2015, the candidate,
Muhammadu Buhari was visibly looking frail and
weak, fell down during his campaign in Calabar as
a result of fatigue, but party leader said that it was
the long dress that he was given to wear that
tripped him.
Pa Buhari (73) was 10 hours late to his campaign in
Warri, Delta state, as close Aides complained that
"he was so weak this morning and needed medical
attention". When he managed to reach the warri
stadium in Delta state, he was received by 986
people.
The former Military dictator's family are worried
about his health and wondering how he will cope
with the busy schedule. The APC leadership in
swift reaction to this situation has said that Prof
Osibanjo, Buhari's Vice Presidential candidate will
be drafted to some state, while they monitor who
Pa buhari will cope with the remaining states.

www.fb.com/hopefornigeria
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by odiyaka(m): 8:33am On Jan 10, 2015
hmm
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 10, 2015
Na Wao d guy even d Sick
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 10, 2015
people dey lie....but you sure this otueke man never hit this guy with some otumookpo??
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:41am On Jan 10, 2015
Sorry buhari... I wish general muhammed buhari a quick and safe recovery, so that he would contest the election with good health...

I don't want APC people to say that buhari lost the election because he was sick, i want it to be a clean election so that jonathan can defeat buhari in a flawless victory, no excuses..

Gej till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by tobillionaire(m): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2015
Beware of. GEJ.. . Hmmmm well osinbajo will b his successor sha

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by johnmartus(m): 8:44am On Jan 10, 2015
Why you people always tell lie which buhari sick?at least if you dont know something why cant you ask?
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by enoqueen: 8:51am On Jan 10, 2015
We no wan experience another yaradua again, i beg. shocked
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by shortgun(m): 8:52am On Jan 10, 2015
APC should make sure nothing happens to Buhari or else...............
Meanwhile GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by Abuklaw(m): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2015
As the presidential Election
approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated
hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons
against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of
Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another
4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY
AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 10, 2015
lmao! why wont he be sick when hes damn old and has been a failure since 2003?
Wishing him quick recovery tho. but

#gejtill2019! angry

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by hyfr(m): 9:05am On Jan 10, 2015
.LOL GEJ BAD MON cheesy THAT'S HOW WE ROLL IN OTUOKE
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by hyfr(m): 9:06am On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:

#gejtill2019! angry
GEJ supporters always have this thing with beauty cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 10, 2015
hyfr:
GEJ supporters always have this thing with beauty cheesy
thanks cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by hyfr(m): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
thanks cheesy
UwC bae, we gon see victory on feb 15th
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by hadizadeezy(f): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:

#gejtill2019! angry
am cock sure GEJ can't win in ya compound.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by SUBMARINE: 9:14am On Jan 10, 2015
Another YarAdua in the making

Only God knows what he forgot in Aso Rock. grin
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 10, 2015
hadizadeezy:
am cock sure GEJ can't win in ya compound.
its nt abt my compound. Ur a muslim, so i cn understand y u wudnt want gej. Bt whatever u say, dnt rly av time to argue.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by theM16: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
its nt abt my compound. Ur a muslim, so i cn understand y u wudnt want gej. Bt whatever u say, dnt rly av time to argue.

Its nt about bn a muslim...in a reasonable society leadership is nt abt tribe or religion. Its about smone who is not capable of leading, encouraging corruption, has nothin to offer. Have u listened to any of jonah's campaign??
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by seunlayi(m): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2015
Una never see anything, another yar adua in the making

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by seunlayi(m): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2015
How can a former Head of State who earns 300 million
Naira per annum, say he has no N27 Million to buy
presidential nomination for? Yes, it is true, All heads
of states collect on the average 23 million Naira every
month.
I don't know what to believe anymore. If Buhari earns
23million naira every month as pension, then, his two
months pension fee can buy him a nomination form.
Why then the lie, that he couldn't afford the APC
presidential form? I guess campaign strategy to appeal
to the masses that he is poor because he tries to build
an image of a former head of state living in penury.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by listenersky: 10:09am On Jan 10, 2015
This can't be true! Even if it's true,a sick Buhari is more competent than a healthy Jonathan.we have seen it before, a sick Yar Adua achieved in two years what healthy Jonathan could not achieve in six years. Wether he's sick or not,he's still our Man.and if this is true,God will grant him strength to continue what he has started. And I still maintain that a sick Buhari is better than a healthy Jonathan.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by ernecy(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2015
daniel9202:
people dey lie....but you sure this otueke man never hit this guy with some otumookpo??
grin grin grin na technology, no b jazz He jus flash am small
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by ernecy(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2015
I jus hope d North are not making another mistake with Buhari. Yaradua comes to mind!!!!
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by Ellidude(m): 10:31am On Jan 10, 2015
Nothing shall stop him i know that for sure.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by PassingShot(m): 10:38am On Jan 10, 2015
Wishful thinking and imagination of PDP e-rats!
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by omaigalalive(m): 11:02am On Jan 10, 2015
#gmb2015 no matter what.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by valboy20(m): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
healthy or no healthy... GMB is a scam

GEJ till 2019
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by Arinze96(m): 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
Who among these men would you choose?
Stealing is not corruption (which is right, depending on the usage) - Gej

Abacha is NOT corrupt. - GMB
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by chernest2002: 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
Aso rock is too much hot for a 73 years paa,i wonder why his family will not advice him to quit as he is bent on getting power or die while trying,my Hausa brothers,tinubu and co wants to fool you again,i don't which buhari death but he is not young and strong,for sake of Nigeria Hausas should present a younger candidate if they don't want to be duped for second time.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
..why dont i bliv dis

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram / Buhari Has Cancer, Asthma, Dementia, PDP Spokesperson Says / [photo] See How Far A Nigerian Can Go Just For A TATTOO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.