Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Understanding The Fault Finders Eg Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Understanding The Fault Finders Eg Dele Momodu (508 Views)

Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu / Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu / Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Fault Finders Eg Dele Momodu by esere826: 10:46am On Jan 10, 2015
The fault finders

a husband and wife married to one will tell you how painful it is
The problem with the fault finder is that nothing you do is good enough
they do not have a standard that they weigh you against... no
all they do is make something wrong about you with twisted and probably poetic and appealing logic

I'll give you an example
the wife gains weight, and the fault finder says with such weight you'll waste money buying new clothes that fit
the wife looses weight, and the fault finder says as a woman is getting older she should concern herself with being a rallying point for the familly
and not how to compete with 19 yr old models

You see how wickedly unpleasent such people are
Its much easier when someone has a standard
for example, if the husband like a woman that is size 12 and can cook variety of meals
then the wife knows what to work towards and what she can get rebuked for if she steps outside the line

Sometimes I read through Dele Momodus page on Thisday.
Today i clicked on his page and shook my had trying hard to finish reading it
i have come to realise that although he's a good story teller he is ultimately a fault finder
one minute, he could be saying that the president should go on a tour around the country
the next minute if the president does this, Dele would be writing that the president should not be going on tours when the country is burning

as teenagers and youths, we pass through a stage in our life were we are influenced heavilly by outside fault-finding voices
as we grow older, we should not let these voices stir us. We should chart our courses ourselves

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram's 'deadliest Massacre': 2,000 Feared Dead In Nigeria / Police Foil Attempt To Bomb APC, INEC Offices In Ebonyi / APC Blames Goodluck Jonathan As Messi Fails To Win The Ballon D'or Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.