Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

The 6 Worst Things You Can Say To A Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 6 Worst Things You Can Say To A Guy. (1371 Views)

5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. / How Many Guys Can Say #amen To This Prayer???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 6 Worst Things You Can Say To A Guy. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 10, 2015
Insulting his mom or screaming out the name of an ex in bed?
Yeah, those are bad. But the most damaging mistake you can make with your man is to drop loaded phrases that you don't even realize are harmful.viz

1. "You're so much better than all the other jerks I've dated."

Absolutely, it seems like you're paying him a nice compliment. But when a guy hears this,alarms start going off.

2. "Can you really afford that?''

If he's blowing money he doesn't have on cutting-edge electronics, an expensive car, or pricey gifts for you— it would seem only natural that you should point out the error of his ways. But most guys tie up a huge part of their self-worth in their finances, so criticizing his money-handling abilities is, to him, the same as calling him a loser.
Furthermore, it'll make him associate you with the least sexy, least desirable woman in his life

3. "So we're running a little late. Relax."

It's almost never good to keep people waiting,but as far as he's concerned, that's not the point. The real issue is that it sounds like you don't care about a pet peeve of his. "It's as if you're telling him he doesn't have a right to be annoyed, which makes him feel like you're rejecting or ignoring his feelings,"

4. "He's a great guy — you should be friends
with him."

Your intentions may be totally innocent: You met someone you thought was cool, you

think your guy is cool, so you figure they should be cool together over a beer. But trying to direct his social network will not only make him wonder if there's even more commandeering to come but also instantly make his mind race with jealousy.

5. "She made me promise not to tell, but..."

"Sharing a secret with a guy feels like building intimacy,"
She asked you not to tell,and here you are calling attention to the fact that you can't be trusted

6. "Don't be silly — I haven't done that in ages."

Yes, we understand that you may want to
downshift some of your wild ways once you're
in a long-term, committed relationship. But
telling your guy that something is behind you
forever is basically like saying, "I used to be
fun. Now I'm not."

NB This is just few out of a whole lot.
Add yours.
Re: The 6 Worst Things You Can Say To A Guy. by iceberylin(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2015
7.Please stop. m a virgin sad
Re: The 6 Worst Things You Can Say To A Guy. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 10, 2015
iceberylin:
7.Please stop. Am a virgin sad

please stop, I'm a virgin. tongue

1 Like

Re: The 6 Worst Things You Can Say To A Guy. by Princecalm(m): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2015
Those six does not warrant slap or thorough beating, but try insulting his mum and see what happens to you.
Re: The 6 Worst Things You Can Say To A Guy. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:17am On Jan 10, 2015
Mak I just dey hia 4 future reference

1 Like

Re: The 6 Worst Things You Can Say To A Guy. by Gooci(m): 11:31am On Jan 10, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Mak I just dey hia 4 future reference
me de pull youm back for future reference wink

1 Like

Re: The 6 Worst Things You Can Say To A Guy. by Gooci(m): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2015
wait o, is there a way i can erase all des folks above me so that i can bcome f2comment
Re: The 6 Worst Things You Can Say To A Guy. by seankafor(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2015
Try insult my mum and i will show the way to hades
Re: The 6 Worst Things You Can Say To A Guy. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
Gooci:

me de pull youm back for future reference wink
uaray baddtttt guy, no no sey u b member sef
Re: The 6 Worst Things You Can Say To A Guy. by DoctorAshley(f): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
rules everywhere
Re: The 6 Worst Things You Can Say To A Guy. by SMREXY(m): 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hhmmm... Need a babe to practicalize all these with me and see how vexed i can be cheesy
Re: The 6 Worst Things You Can Say To A Guy. by 2SWT(f): 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
I've noticed those stuffs

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Marry A Virgin / Finally! The Average pe.nis Size Revealed. 18+ / Well Played...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.