Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) (38386 Views)

Jonathan's Daughter, Faith Sakwe Welcomes Baby Girl / Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture / Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by jamilkb(m): 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
aminubako:
Nigeria sai BUHARI / OSIBANJO
auuu.. Kaine a nairaland? Since when..dan Na'ibawa grin ashe bani kadai bane
Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by samco19: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
anyhw, me don book space sha
Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by olaoluolu: 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
Life goes on for our clueless President even if every part of Nigeria is on fire.
Nobody expect him not to celebrate the adopted daughter's wedding, but we expect the man responsible for our security to be concern about our security.
I have heard the ‘clueless one’ continued tales of blame 'my opposition this, my opposition that' yet he has no clear cut agenda for Nigeria nor our torrent of issues i.e security, power, infrastructure, employment e.t.c.
It is obvious that that ‘man’ Jonathan lacks the capacity to manage a primary school not to talk of managing Africa's most populous nation.

Hope you are all ready for change.
'I will rather retrace my step backup than continue on the wrong part with the clueless one'
VOTE WISELY

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by stayblack: 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
DISGUSTING.BUH FOR PRESIDENT.
Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by EPOMA(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
pring:
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls. 
2. NNPC Scam. 
3. Police pension fund. 
4. Missing $20Billion. 
5. $9million Arms deal. 
6. Bomb Blasts. 
7. Immigration job scam. 
8. Petroleum pump price. 
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft. 
11. Incessant Power outage. 
12.ASUU & poly Strike. 
13. Doctors' Strike. 
14. National Assembly tragedy. 
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam 
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account 

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola; 
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram 
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE. 
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

Very true.I wish people could have eyes to see. am just Sadden by my people

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by Austin4lif: 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
WOW!!!

SPECTACULAR!!

While Nigerians are hungry and living in constant fear. Dr Jonathan is spending millions of Naira in the name of a wedding.

This is unfair, this is why all government officials steal money with impunity.

Let us vote out corruption in Febuhari

This is what our Commander in Chief said yesterday in Enugu
u are a sadist and a slave to hausas

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by santana45: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
The name of the bridegroom is GOODLUCK.
Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by greall1: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
I know the lady she is my classmate.

Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
I wish them happy married life

Normal Buhari things feBuhari . It can only get better via CHANGE. Barrack Obama
Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by ChinemeOkpan: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
Austin4lif:
u are a sadist and a slave to hausas

Did your president say this or not?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
KenSaroWiwa:

At least you should smile at the sight of the pictures. They make you happy don't they ? grin
YOU NO KNOW SAY WHERE THE GUY COME FROM THEM NO THEY DO BETTER THING FOR THERE!
Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fast guy,he rushed the babe to do the wedding as him no dey sure of the result of the february 14 erec_tion grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by ojeffo: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
WOW!!!

SPECTACULAR!!

While Nigerians are hungry and living in constant fear. Dr Jonathan is spending millions of Naira in the name of a wedding.

This is unfair, this is why all government officials steal money with impunity.

Let us vote out corruption in Febuhari

This is what our Commander in Chief said yesterday in Enugu
Did u see Dr sid/Simi's wedding?...did they steal nigerian money too?...PLS STOP BED WETTING biko

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by redcliff: 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
KenSaroWiwa:

At least you should smile at the sight of the pictures. They make you happy don't they ? grin

Why?
Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
jamilkb:
auuu.. Kaine a nairaland? Since when..dan Na'ibawa grin ashe bani kadai bane

wanne Jamilu ne wannan ??
Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by jeje123(m): 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
Diaris God ooooo God of chibok girls will surely judge you jonah!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by jamilkb(m): 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
aminubako:

wanne Jamilu ne wannan ??
Jamilu..qanin ali kabir.. A na'ibawa cheesy
Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by gistmelove(m): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

our money oooooo

GMB TILL 2019

Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=pring post=29670489]As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls. 
2. NNPC Scam. 
3. Police pension fund. 
4. Missing $20Billion. 
5. $9million Arms deal. 
6. Bomb Blasts. 
7. Immigration job scam. 
8. Petroleum pump price. 
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft. 
11. Incessant Power outage. 
12.ASUU & poly Strike. 
13. Doctors' Strike. 
14. National Assembly tragedy. 
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam 
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account 

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola; 
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram 
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE. 
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

[/quot[i][/i]e]Footsoldier, the devil we too well is better than the angel we don't know, so this your quote is baseless
Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by Richard6(m): 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
All of you who are saying "Our money is spent there", "people are hungry and money is being spent" and all sorts of rubbish, so Jonathan's daughter cannot do her wedding again in ground style like other people do cus her father is the president? U pple should shut up ur mouth and enjoy the picture or hug transformer or check d next post.
GEJ til Christ comes.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
Yes money is good but no level. there is nothing classy about this man called azikiwe.
Can u imagine a president's daughter wedding without high personality, not even a councilor from another country or celebrity.

Where is the class? this is dirty money or money-miss-road. And the food nor go pass rice, semo, Turkey then beer, coke, fanta, and low class wine that Okupe imported from Dubai with heavy $ dollars.
Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by Austin4lif: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Did your president say this or not?

tell me who is corruption free in nigeria? Are u nt corrupt urself? Have nt ever bribed ur way t get something? GEJ didn't support corruption by that words, he simple stated that Buhari is a dictator and a tyrant. Keep on supporting ndi ugwu, after u will cry are killing ur pple down north.
Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by Tabelachizza(f): 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
pDude:
cry cry cry cry cry

They are eating, drinking, marrying and making merry while people are hungry, dying in droves and being sacked from their homes by Boko Haram.

Like his Hippopotamus wife said, dia ris Goddy o cry
Someone's mum one a Hippopotamus?? Hope you won't frown or pick up quarrels when a nobody addresses your own mother in that manner.......*

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by duni04(m): 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Our commonwealth on display. And he earns N43M per year, big joke!
Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by Samsteph3k(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
pDude:
cry cry cry cry cry

They are eating, drinking, marrying and making merry while people are hungry, dying in droves and being sacked from their homes by Boko Haram.

Una just de talk rubbish!!!
So em daughter no go do wedding again, just because say u de hungry
ONYE ARA!!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by musaffyan(m): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
notoriousbabe:
meaning?

Check yaself
Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
Samsteph3k:

Una just de talk rubbish!!!
So em daughter no go do wedding again, just because say u de hungry
ONYE ARA!!!

No I am not hungry. I don't even live in Nigeria. I am speaking for those who have no voice in Nigeria.

My people say, a chicken would never lay an egg if there are obstacles in front of it.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by Mexyz(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
pDude:
cry cry cry cry cry

just the same way I can call your mom a hippopotamus.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mexyz:
just the same way I can call your mom a hippopotamus.

Well, my mum is fat grin. Patience J is fat too. So I guess calling both of them hippopotamus is only fair grin grin grin

I won't take offense wink
Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
KenSaroWiwa:
Its always a thing of joy when one of all your adopted children finally weds grin

Na all their pikin dem adopt? shocked shocked shocked
Re: President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) by Raiders: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
olaoluolu:
Life goes on for our clueless President even if every part of Nigeria is on fire.
Nobody expect him not to celebrate the adopted daughter's wedding, but we expect the man responsible for our security to be concern about our security.
I have heard the ‘clueless one’ continued tales of blame 'my opposition this, my opposition that' yet he has no clear cut agenda for Nigeria nor our torrent of issues i.e security, power, infrastructure, employment e.t.c.
It is obvious that that ‘man’ Jonathan lacks the capacity to manage a primary school not to talk of managing Africa's most populous nation.

Hope you are all ready for change.
'I will rather retrace my step backup than continue on the wrong part with the clueless one'
VOTE WISELY
you speak like an Educated Nigerian. I wish more Nigerians reason like you in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rates Today / Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People / Nigerian Soldiers Show Their Dancing Skills: 'Even In Battle We Still Ball'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.