Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Nutritional Values Of Honey - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nutritional Values Of Honey (1402 Views)

Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water / Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil / The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nutritional Values Of Honey by mikkie: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2006
Can some one tell me the nutritional values of honey, and vitamins it contains, those it expire, how much of it can one have in a day?
Re: Nutritional Values Of Honey by Oracle(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2006
Well i don't know the particular vitamins or minerals it has, but i know its good for the body.
pure natural honey is always the best.
1: It is also medicinal, there are certain patients that require honey to get well.
Re: Nutritional Values Of Honey by pharmacist(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2007
honey is very nutritious. it is also known as pre-digested food.

it contains glucose, fructose,dextrin, minerals and vitamins.
Because of its composition, it is far better than sugar.
it is used to sweeten food and for treating ulcers, wounds, anaemia e.t.c

Research as shown that use of honey and not sugar promotes ones health
and vitality.

The net is full of information on honey and its medicinal use.

(1) (Reply)

The Cure For Diabetis Is Here. / 'don't Tell Anyone, Your Mother Gave You Hiv' / Wld U Opt 4 Painless Epidural Delivery Or Normal Painful Delivery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.