Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] (1696 Views)

Ondo AD Campaign Bus Destroyed By Hoodlums(photo) / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja / Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by BashirAhmad1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
APC Presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari condemned today's attack on President Goodluck Jonathan campaign bus in Jos, Plateau State. Said he rejected any supporter who resorts to violence.

This shows the kind of good leader we are dreaming to have in this country.

I cant recall if PDP did the same on the attack of APC supporters in Port Harcourt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by BashirAhmad1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
Pic frm: @ThisIsBuhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by vedaxcool(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Once again GMB schools jogogoro on what leadership really entails, a sense of responsibility and proactiveness!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by jayonpoint(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Dey want us to believe u're evil coz dey want to continue to loot us dry n increase our povertyline for their manipulation bt God hv a way to change. On Febuhari we stand!!!

Sai Buhari!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by BashirAhmad1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Let us start campaign on #ChangeWithoutViolence

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by Ngwakwe: 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
This publication was before 2011 presidential election

'Hold Buhari Responsible for Political Violence’

By Chuks Okocha
12 Mar 2011

Muhammadu Buhari , CPC  Presidential Candidate

Peoples Democratic Party’s Presidential Campaign Council Friday blamed the destruction of party’s offices, billboards and other campaign paraphernalia across the country on the Congress for Progressive Change’s Presidential Candidate, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari[rtd].

A statement signed by the Council’s Director of Media, Mallam Abba Dabo said the violence against PDP members were a deliberate act of anarchy and “a direct consequence of Buhari’s repeated call for violence,” adding that it is an act of provocation against its law abiding supporters.

The PDP said if the acts of vandalism were not halted, “it could herald series of destructive violence nationwide, for which Buhari will be held responsible for unleashing.”

“The CPC Presidential Candidate at every opportunity has spared no time in urging his supporters to take the law into their hands, a reason why everywhere he goes, his campaigns have been trailed by anarchy and mayhem.

We call on the security to fully investigate the immediate and remote causes and bring to book anyone involved, no matter his position.

“Buhari’s recent apology for the actions of his unruly supporters is admission of his guilt and complicity in the series of pre-meditated attacks on our supporters,” the PDP campaign spokesman said.

Daboh, while committing the party’s determination to a free, fair and crises-free election in April, added, “we cannot continue to fold our arms as our supporters are continually assaulted.”

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/-hold-buhari-responsible-for-political-violence-/87707/

Then after 2011 presidential election came these rampages

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
I'm a supporter of buhari/APC but the act in jos is totally condemnable

but something inside me still believe PDP did to themselves to attract sympathy and point fingers at APC -this people can do anything!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by BashirAhmad1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

but something inside me still believe PDP did to themselves to attract sympathy and point fingers at APC -this people can do anything!!
You are totally right!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
As usual,when will Jonathan condemn the Baga massacre? Is he not aware that over 2,000people were feared dead and their bodies littered on streets of Baga town?

The blood sucking vampire of a president must be voted out come february.

Enough of bloodshed by the demonic and satanic cult of PDP!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by opiaoku: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM

Gej till 2019 whether una like am or not

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by donphilopus: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Meanwhile....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by donphilopus: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
opiaoku:
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM

Gej till 2019 whether una like am or not

Opiaoku, Nqwakwe has officially taken the mantle of trolling from you. He now posts off-topic pictures just like you. They would have deleted the pictures/post if the post were made by you! cheesy grin cheesy I hail Nqwakwe for that. Guess his new (irrelevant picture posting) job would take him to places. Hogwash!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
Once again the incoming president Muhammadu Buhari has proven that he is a man of peace. A disciplined general, a democrat and a distinctive statesman. I join the amiable general to condemn every form of violent attack, we know that Nigerians are angry but our anger should be expressed through the thumb and not the sticks. I call on the irresponsible PDP and the FG to call their members to order and protect Nigerians. I also urge them to do all within their powers to bring perpetrators to justice.

God bless the amiable General
God bless Nigeria
#change 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by meforyou1(m): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Just the hell up. Bauchi rd jos is home to almajiris and APC terrorists. That's where jos riots always start.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by doctokwus: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
Chai! This is leadership examplified.
Febuhari pls come and let's be done wt clueless nightmare we are living with.
Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by Rexsul: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
I am not supprised.....#teamGMB cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by Firefire(m): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
Violence is condemned in all ramification.

Say No to Violence!
Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by lorddannie: 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
Anybody who knows Zololo and its adjoining streets in Jos, will definitely know the calibre of people there.

Arewa religious and political extremists whose minds are filled with hate are ready to maim, kill and destroy for their messiah.

This is not the first time an attack perpetrated by Buhari supporters occurred in Jos. They did same in 2011 during his campaign.

They just started what they know how to do best. I posted on a thread about seeming attacks by Buhari's supporters on GEJ's campaign buses and someone called it tales by sunset.

Is this the change Nigerians need? Is this the kind of leadership we yearn for?

APC is simply deceiving unsuspecting Nigerians with concocted lies, flooding the internet with hate, aspersions, inciting comments misrepresenting facts and white
lies.

APC is desperate and Nigerians have refused to be hoodwinked, cajoled, deceive or coerced into supporting this evil

One good turn deserves another.

GEJ till Buhari go school!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by kheart(m): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
this is just a cheap propaganda by PDP, u know dey re so desperate n using evry possible means to get sympathy frm gullible nigerians.

GMB thumbs up 4 callin dem 2 order, a thing gej refuse to do wen apc supporters were attacked in PH.

#changewithoutviolence
Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by Firefire(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
BashirAhmad1:
APC Presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari condemned today's attack on President Goodluck Jonathan campaign bus in Jos, Plateau State. Said he rejected any supporter who resorts to violence.

This shows the kind of good leader we are dreaming to have in this country.

I cant recall if PDP did the same on the attack of APC supporters in Port Harcourt.

Twitter condemnation by buhari is not Acceptable!

How many people among his foot soldiers are on twitter?

His comments on blood and bamboo were made on BBC Hausa service.

Until Buhari statement is broadcasted on BBC Hausa Service, He has not condemned anything.

Nigerians don't be deceived.

angry

Cc: Mogidi, ola6, tit, customized13, Truckpusher, gunuvi, aljhareem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by otil1: 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
[size=18pt]Repackaging -very old wine I new bottle -all na wash[/size]

U can't teach an old do a new game.

Ur all damned for believing that GMB tweeted above, meaning he's not only computer literate but social media savvy.

GuYE =Gullible Youths of Nigeria
Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
I believe buhari's cronies instigated the attack.
Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by minister2015: 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
BashirAhmad1:
CHANGE.AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA(CAN)
Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by minister2015: 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
BashirAhmad1:
CHANGE AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA(CAN)
Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by HzRF(m): 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
jayonpoint:
Dey want us to believe u're evil coz dey want to continue to loot us dry n increase our povertyline for their manipulation bt God hv a way to change. On Febuhari we stand!!!

Sai Buhari!

u mean ur poverty line not our

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
Once again the incoming president Muhammadu Buhari has proven that he is a man of peace. A disciplined general, a democrat and a distinctive statesman. I join the amiable general to condemn every form of violent attack, we know that Nigerians are angry but our anger should be expressed through the thumb and not the sticks. I call on the irresponsible PDP and the FG to call their members to order and protect Nigerians. I also urge them to do all within their powers to bring perpetrators to justice.

God bless the amiable General
God bless Nigeria
#change 2015
point of correction; major general and not General! he should earn it first.
Re: Buhari Condemned Attack On Jonathan Campaign Bus In Jos [photo] by gunuvi(m): 6:08am On Jan 11, 2015
whoever did this will pay. anyone who say this evil act was done by pdp surely has never stepped his feet in bauchi road in jos.
its gej till 2019 shikena.

(1) (Reply)

Nursing Mum, Rose P. Graham Was Hired And Paid By APC / Pic: See What Obas Did To President Jonathan / Pics Of Voters Allegedly Shot By A PDP Thug At A Polling Unit In Ikwerre,Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.