Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,121 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

So Worried, As Our Dear President Jonathan Misfired Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Worried, As Our Dear President Jonathan Misfired Again (1187 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Be Worried As Nigeria's Inflation Hits 11 Years High / What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama / GEJ; Phd Holder Misfired English At Enugu Campaign. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Worried, As Our Dear President Jonathan Misfired Again by nickxtra(m): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
Somebody should tell our president to stop statements like this: NIGERIANS, hear your president misfiring again in Enugu yesterday:

President Jonathan said: "How much did Jim Nwobodo stole? Money not up to the price of a peugeot and Buhari regime send him to jail. Is that good enough?"
So, Nwobodo should not be sent to jail for stealing money not upto the price of peugeot, but the poor man that steals a goat should be sent to jail? Abeg, Mr. President should be wiser than this kind of a statement.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So Worried, As Our Dear President Jonathan Misfired Again by citizenY(m): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
nickxtra:
Somebody should tell our president to stop statements like this: NIGERIANS, hear your president misfiring again in Enugu yesterday:

President Jonathan said: "How much did Jim Nwobodo stole? Money not up to the price of a peugeot and Buhari regime send him to jail. Is that good enough?"
So, Nwobodo should not be sent to jail for stealing money not upto the price of peugeot, but the poor man that steals a goat should be sent to jail? Abeg, Mr. President should be wiser than this kind of a statement.

And he did not stop o.... took another generator from Natiomal stadium...
later in life.

2 Likes

Re: So Worried, As Our Dear President Jonathan Misfired Again by Curiouser: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
E be like say you are not from Nigeria. We are used to our president's misYawn. No be new thing

6 Likes

Re: So Worried, As Our Dear President Jonathan Misfired Again by fijiano202(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
hahaha.....in nigeria stealing starts from 500million naira.....the 500 million level is for beginners

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Worried, As Our Dear President Jonathan Misfired Again by ALAYORMII: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
The President has no good adviser and he's fond of saying things without thinking it through

3 Likes

Re: So Worried, As Our Dear President Jonathan Misfired Again by Sufdavinci(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
Gej is disgracing this country and d whole world is laughing at us. Very soon d tables will turn in Febuhari 14.

2 Likes

Re: So Worried, As Our Dear President Jonathan Misfired Again by wisov(m): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
For those that don't know, Abba moro is the current interior minister of Nigeria. Abba moro and his company swindled some poor and desperate youth who just wanted to get their heads above the water of poverty and also live a life independent of their parents. He did this through an event that should have cost 1500 each per applicants which by my calculation its almost 6billion naira in total, but in the end the cost was about 20 lives of our young and bright minds. Abba moro and company profited from this evil orchestration a ton of 6billion naira. After this saga, there was a serie of prison breaks in the country that occured almost on a monthly basis, although in november we had 2 prison breaks i think. All these begs the questions where is Abba moro? Is he alive? Is he in prison? Is Abba moro on exile? Was he removed from his position? I think you the answers! If you dont ask your president! CAN change ambassadors of Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Worried, As Our Dear President Jonathan Misfired Again by focus7: 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
Did u notice the tenses his grammar? "How much did Nwobodo stole"...to think that a Phd holder who was making mockery of Buhari is making such blunder. I am sure his supporters are beginning to see that Jonathan is a bad market.

4 Likes

Re: So Worried, As Our Dear President Jonathan Misfired Again by minister2015: 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
wisov:
For those that don't know, Abba moro is the current interior minister of Nigeria. Abba moro and his company swindled some poor and desperate youth who just wanted to get their heads above the water of poverty and also live a life independent of their parents. He did this through an event that should have cost 1500 each per applicants which by my calculation its almost 6billion naira in total, but in the end the cost was about 20 lives of our young and bright minds. Abba moro and company profited from this evil orchestration a ton of 6billion naira. After this saga, there was a serie of prison breaks in the country that occured almost on a monthly basis, although in november we had 2 prison breaks i think. All these begs the questions where is Abba moro? Is he alive? Is he in prison? Is Abba moro on exile? Was he removed from his position? I think you the answers! If you dont ask your president! CAN change ambassadors of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: So Worried, As Our Dear President Jonathan Misfired Again by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Well am not surprised to hear him alter such statement anyway,,cos he once said we shouldn't confuse stealing with corruption..so if you embezzle public fund that can't purchase a brand new peugeot then you shouldn't be jailed cos you haven't done anything wrong..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

News: Joe Martins Uzodike Condems Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka Speech Over Goodluck / All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. / VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.