Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers (1181 Views)

VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo / VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by dlox147(m): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
Follow our him @NamadiSamboVP

Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
Na lie! OP is trying to get twitter followers.
Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
I rather deactivate my twitter account than follow Namadi Sambo on twitter.

angry

5 Likes

Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by Skako(m): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
He won follow me ?go where?
Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by dlox147(m): 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
eighTHREAD:
Na lie! OP is trying to get twitter followers.
hey! That's bullshit I have got my own Twitter account ..so take a chill pill
Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by Eziachi: 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
Following Sambo on Twitter may resemble watching over a seed to germinate or watching the paint dry.
If there was a Nobel prize for dullness, he will have no contest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:

angry
namadi we know. Who art thou? grin

3 Likes

Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by clevvermind(m): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
sbaks:
help me ask am.

1 Like

Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by joseph1832(m): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dumbo Sambo still doing it the dumb way. I believe his twitter handle should have been @dumbosambo. It has a nice ring to it!.
Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
clevvermind:
help me ask am.
grin some people just funny sha, like they matter in the country grin who cares about her. I don't even know her, but I cannot count the number of times I've heard his name (namadi's name) and seen him.
Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by doctokwus: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Rather follow my friends dog,Jimmy, than sambo.
Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by Tattooboy: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
doctokwus:
Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
sbaks:
Namadi is begging for followers
Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
[s]I rather deactivate my twitter account than follow Namadi Sambo on twitter.[/s]

angry

You are useless and need a life.

1 Like

Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by BokoHaramm: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:

angry
why do you like drawing attention to yourself, attention seeker. Are you more popular than Namadi Sambo?
Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by BokoHaramm: 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
doctokwus:
An eediot spotted. Bring rope let's tie this eediot before he escapes again.
Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
Gud.
Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
BokoHaramm:
why do you like drawing attention to yourself, attention seeker. Are you more popular than Namadi Sambo?
between me and you,who's the attention seeker? You have mentioned my name up to 10times this night even when I ignored you while I have not done same.
so who is seeking for attention?
Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by D9ty7(m): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:

angry
Who the hell do you think you are?
The last time I checked, Sambo is the incubent VP of Nigeria, a position so many people are hoping to reach one day. And you a common Nairalander.
Wetin we no go see for Nairaland sef?
As a person I am one of GMB's followers on twitter but not a supporter of his political ambition.
Deactivating your twitter account doesn't affect twitter, you add nothing to it. People like Sambo are class A+ on twitter and their registration would be announced to the general public, likewise their deactivation. No one knows when you joined twitter.

1 Like

Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
D9ty7:

Who the hell do you think you are?
The last time I checked, Sambo is the incubent VP of Nigeria, a position so many people are hoping to reach one day. And you a common Nairalander.
Wetin we no go see for Nairaland sef?
As a person I am one of GMB's followers on twitter but not a supporter of his political ambition.
Deactivating your twitter account doesn't affect twitter, you add nothing to it. People like Sambo are class A+ on twitter and their registration would be announced to the general public, likewise their deactivation. No one knows when you joined twitter.
why are you so pained? I said I won't follow Namadi Sambo on twitter and you are angry?
Abeg carry your own comot from my front.
Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by D9ty7(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
why are you so pained? I said I won't follow Namadi Sambo on twitter and you are angry?
Abeg carry your own comot from my front.
Am I pained? Wow! And to say its 2015, there should be an improvement at least. Well, that's not important.
What's my business if you decide not to follow Sambo on twitter? But stop according yourself the importance that you and I know you don't deserve.
Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
D9ty7:

Am I pained? Wow! And to say its 2015, there should be an improvement at least. Well, that's not important.
What's my business if you decide not to follow Sambo on twitter? But stop according yourself the importance that you and I know you don't deserve.
ok stop crying na! I will follow him on twitter. grin grin
Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Eziachi:
Following Sambo on Twitter may resemble watching over a seed to germinate or watching the paint dry.
If there was a Nobel prize for dullness, he will have no contest.
Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by D9ty7(m): 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
ok stop crying na! I will follow him on twitter. grin grin
Hahahahahahaha. God sef go dey laugh for heaven dey shake head den ask angel Gabriel. "Gaby, who created Berem?"
Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by 175(m): 5:39am On Jan 24, 2015
D9ty7:

Hahahahahahaha. God sef go dey laugh for heaven dey shake head den ask angel Gabriel. "Gaby, who created Berem?"

Na General Kworupption Oluwole Buhari create Berem aka Jackbuaress. . .otuocha otuogi girl
Re: VP Sambo Now Has A Twitter Account,promises To Follow The 1st 500 Followers by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 24, 2015
yemaldo:

Namadi is begging for followers
you sef know say even if him no beg, people go still follow am. But you, na who know you?

(1) (Reply)

International Community; Gej Vs Gmb / Pictures: Osinbajo Is Busy Campaigning While Pdp Is Busy Fighting Inec And Jega / Emir Of Gusau Dies At 91

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.