Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode (16039 Views)

Osinbajo Not Qualified To Probe SGF —NLC / Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike / Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by kstyle2(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fani kayode is becoming too loquacious 4 my liking
I really dnt knw if he's fit or not 2 rule us...all I knw is "let d best of us, lead d rest of us while d rest of us, support d best of us"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
FFK and PDP do not know what to campaign for again. They are totally lost and bereft of ideas.

The fear of Buhari fever....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by chamboy(m): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
FFK
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Seun, this is official press release from PDP presidential campaign team and not Fani kayode only!
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by alaoeri: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
The fear of BUHARI is the begining of political oblivion for ppl like FFK, change is near ppl like FFK will soon be relegated to dust bin of political history.
Sai BUHARI.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by atlwireles: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
The Alamjiri fraudulent major general must present the educational credentials the army saw before his acceptance into the service.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by Ifeanyie12(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
@FFK,oooh sharrap already.are u still talking of certificates?buhari is already dividing GEJ's stronghold and u are still singing old tales.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by omenka(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
When people are discussing salient issues, this one has consigned his life to prattle on endlessly about inanities.

I feel for this guy honestly.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by juliusocean(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
yahoo yahoo general.. u.wan scam us ba....this is what olamide call yahoo boy no laptop grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by itsmine: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
Tnx FFK. u need to justify ur pay, moreso since EFCC has dropped d case against u. Whip up ethnic sentiment, if e fail, no forget any mudslings una hand can touch. but it seems d tide is strongly against u&ur team. Uuna welldone,. Ok continuu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by femliany(m): 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
It is either Femi is jobless or less busy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by Foxycarol(f): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
I dnt know how some pple tink o, dis was a man dat is major general in the army, who ruled nigeria in the army, did he fly 2 dat position, was he not educated before he joined the army, was he not educated wen he ruled nigeria. Pple will keep just be bi*tch*in wen dey know they can't ve they ve failed. Well as for information whether Buhari he's qualified or not I will VOTE for him. SAI BUHARI. ;DI dnt know how some pple tink o, dis was a man dat is major general in the army, who ruled nigeria in the army, did he fly 2 dat position, was he not educated before he joined the army, was he not educated wen he ruled nigeria. Pple will keep just be bi*tch*in wen dey know they can't ve they ve failed. Well as for information whether Buhari he's qualified or not I will VOTE for him. SAI BUHARI.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by appini: 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
Buhari, one step forward.. thirty steps backward!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by joseph1832(m): 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
Whoever is close to FFK and has gava tape in his possession should use it and tape FFK's mouth. The guy is a schizophrenic fiend who doesn't know when to shut up. I mean does being head of GEJ campaign team mean one has to be clueless and stupid like GEJ?. O ga oh!.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by luckyman1010(m): 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
We know you right from time,you behave like BAT not bird not animal. You are member of ;
APC+PDP=APDC
A P D C!!!!! Chop make I Chop!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by musb92yahooco: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Akpu kayode u r mad idiot so na ur grand father qualify abi mean while As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by theorbiters: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
Juliaann:
APC mods una just lock me up since yesterday no wahala

if you guys like you can ban me for 1year I will still vouch for GEJ

GEJ till 2019grin

haters should GnD

Haa, dem ban you? No wonder!!
Not fair shaa.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by daniel2090: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ifeanyie12:
@FFK,oooh sharrap already.are u still talking of certificates?buhari is already dividing GEJ's stronghold and u are still singing old tales.
why do u think he was recriuted..so that he can ditch out propaganda and the likes to seemingly distract people with his logoric mouth..which ofcourse its not working for him and his new employer... shocked
Ifeanyie12:
why do u think he was recriuted..so that he can ditch out propaganda and the likes to seemingly distract people with his logoric mouth..which ofcourse its not working for him and his new employer...
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Remain a mugu you are, and dont dabble in what is clearly beyond your idiotic brain!
always insultive, if i say APC like insulting people you would say i should not generalise it, but you can see it now, well thats none of my business, but the question i will ask you is that do you think an illiterate would rule nigeria?
Does buhari know the meaning of economics and how to manage the economy?
Or have you ever seen a farmer who became the current minister of finance in nigeria before?
So stop making noise and switch over to the transformation bus, we shall accept you...

Meanwhile GEJ till buhari finishes his primary school education

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by Locapito(m): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
What's this one talking about? Charge and bail lawyer. Has he ever won any case before? When all his mates re making names through court cases they ve won, he's there messing around with married women. Maybe he hasn't hear that with NEPA BILL, Nigerians will still vote for Buhari. E don reach that level.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by ShowYourCertificate: 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
[size=30pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size]

We can't afford to allow you get disqualified now. We want you to be defeated at the polls the fourth time grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by babestella: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hehehe, a last minute court injunction will shock APC and their illiterate candidate and supporters. By the time it hits them 100 SANs cannot save them. Buhari is simply not qualified to run.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by Louislewis: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
[size=24pt]Without thinking twice, we should know that his inactiveness and clueless nature during his era as military Head of State of this nation is enough proof of his standard of education. It was his second in command Tunde Idiagbo (Late) that was in command of all his administrative acheivement. A bone that dog could not crack well, is what fowl is requesting for. This is not military era where you were covered throughout your service till retirement because you are an hausa man.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by TippyTop(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
Like play like play, so the man don't really have certificate? Wow
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by ChinemeOkpan: 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
tit:
Failbuhari.
He is gone.
Pu-ssy Kayode is a Cambridge educated lawyer.
Buhari is gone.

Coming from an illiterate that said that MSc is not a masters degree

Illiterate.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by babestella: 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
Locapito:
What's this one talking about? Charge and bail lawyer. Has he ever won any case before? When all his mates re making names through court cases they ve won, he's there messing around with married women. Maybe he hasn't hear that with NEPA BILL, Nigerians will vote for Buhari. E don reach that level.

It only shows that most Nigerians are illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by kyrbabe: 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
APC has never behaved as a civilised party. The supporters just hate GEJ without minding his good works. It's quite unfortunate that educated people will rally round a coupist to bring change. Can't happen in a sane society. Even youths are clamoring for a 72 year old former dictator that truncated democracy and brought us to military rule that set us backwards for 15 years.

We need to stick with GEJ and key into his transformation policies in diversifying the economy thru agriculture, commerce, entertainment, etc.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
People should give up on this certificate issue, tell people why they should vote GEJ and not GMB. By attaining the rank of a general in the army, he more than educated enough to govern this country. My problem with GMB is his past records and his illusion of a manifesto.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by Gracious3105(m): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
This matter is not a big deal. He should just provide the certificate now or are northern elite also Threaten Jega

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five African Elections To Watch Out For In 2015 / Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation / Sanitation Violation: 170 Caged In Enugu (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.