Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode (16040 Views)

Osinbajo Not Qualified To Probe SGF —NLC / Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike / Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by gebest: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mean while feBUHARI 14th, sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by DickTator1: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Buhari is an illiterate, a confirmed dunce at NDA too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by DickTator1: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
FailBuhary is almost here anyway, time for buhari to cry.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by eleko1: 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
embarassed sadEven a well knw thief get mouth to spew trash,only in Nigeria.Tufi sad embarassed
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
OkayOkayOkay
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by Eziachi: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
FFK earning his garri as expected.
Feed him well and his will sing for you, said OBJ

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by tit(f): 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
DickTator1:
Buhari is an illiterate, a confirmed dunce at NDA too.

buhari never went to NDA.
stop promoting him above his pay grade.
He went to NMTC.
The institution that had Nzeogwu as an instructor.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by ChinemeOkpan: 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
tit:

buhari never went to NDA.
stop promoting him above his pay grade.
He went to NMTC.
The institution that had Nzeogwu as an instructor.

You cannot determine who is educated or not

You dont know that MSc is a masters degree

Illiterate

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by drisatasarr: 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
I have been a member of several organization that require individual to produce evidence of minimum requirements. In some cases it is difficult to produce a secondary school certificate or a WASC certificate, college diploma etc. For instance how many 50yr old Nigerians can produce their primary school certificate or even WASC or GCE. I for example went to a well known school in Nigeria, got a 6 in WASC. I don't even know if I got my WASC certificate from my school before leaving for UK.
Let's not be silly. I hope INEC will not allow itself to be drawn into this nonsense talk. The bottom line in ALL the candidates are qualified to run. FFK is in instrument of discord in our national growth and development. It is sad that he finds it necessary to impune the good name of those who chose to serve their country. The likes of FFK have no place in a civilized society. It is curious to note that as minister of Aviation, a position that he was NOT qualified to hold, he only got it by kissing BABA'S ass , the only legacy he left was that of A COMMON THIEF.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by ademega(m): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
THE FIRST ACHIEVEMENT BASED CAMPAIGN OF GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN

I’m yet to know why President Jonathan (even at his flag off campaign in Lagos), his kitchen cabinet,his aids,(FFK, Doyin & Co), campaign coordinators and TAN group has been keeping us in a life suspense of producing the ever expecting greatest achievements of the present administration in the history of Africa. I guess it will take time to produce such a document, I am suspecting it may be a document that contains thousands of chapters and millions of pages. ( compiling such a voluminous document for the public to read or say in a campaign arena may not be a day job even weeks job self ).While we are all exercising biblical-Christ-coming patience for the real document from Aso villa, let me try to give you just a page or less out of the expectant million-page document on the achievements of Goodluck Jonathan four years in government. This is a change from the usual personality trashing based campaign to achievement based issues campaign . am starting it right away!

The peoples’ general may at least rest for now from volley of bashing.

1) this present administration led by GEJ has giving us at least 20 hours constant and stable electricity supply in all parts of the country, except you are staying close to Nigeria border areas or after announcement of blackout on d tv / radio. (If only for this achievement self, he has done well.there is need for more shout of GEJ till we all say “stop its okay!”), the only people that can contest this great achievement are the generator sellers and repairers who are now jobless.
2) Universities, polytechnics and Colleges are doing fine, no strike ,educational standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education. Private universities are running at lost now; nobody wants to waste money any longer in building private universities and the one already but are begging for students. The only set of Nigerians that can contest laudable achievement are the private school owners .
3) The standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airports people are rushing down in millions to partake from the Nation’s goodies and cake. The major problem facing the government now is how to curtail obesity among the populace. We don’t expect anybody to contest this fact except the greedy ones.

4) See our roads, very smooth, most especially the roads in the East. See tractors working on 16 lanes across the country. As you know, the government is not responsible for the road within your compound; therefore we don’t expect people to hip the blame on our administration if the road in your compound is not motorable.

5)You can now move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear of hoodlums, armed robbers. Israeli securities are even jealous. Night culture is back to our country. See light everywhere at night, you can hardly differentiate between day and night. People only know what darkness is when they off to their bedroom at night when light is switched off . Armed robbers cant be happy with this.

6) Unemployment is a thing of the past, we are thinking of how to start giving visas to Ghanians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories and companies. The problem with a few unemployed ones is the problem of choice.
7) Water is everywhere; we are even missing pure water and bottle water.
cool Corruption has gone away virtually in all sectors; see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison, no more oil theft. The only corrupt people walking on the street are the morally corrupt.
9) Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact, you can see how much we get a litre compare to four years ago. Thanks to the newly built refineries (6 or there about,not that sure again) by this administration and the massive renovation of the existing ones. Only the people with the unforgiving spirit will still make reference to January 1st 2012 fuel price increase.
10) See the diversification of our economy, no more dependency on our oil. Reason why we are thanking God and jubilating at this period when the world oil price is crashing to the least imagined.
11) Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. World class hospitals in every city. Well-equipped Primary Health Centres across the nation.

This President has done magic! He must be from another planet.. GEJ till 20we want him to stop ruling us.
(Watch out for the full version when Mr president aids are through with it).
Who says he doesn’t deserve second term?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by omolami: 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
By publishing Buhari's name as candidate in presdential election by inec clearly shows that inec is partisan,with support for APC.In the same vein if the DG NTA Omole include buhari among presidential debaters,then means he is equally partisan nd supports apc.Why are nigerian's shifting the post bec of buhari? Is buhari above nigeria's Constituion?I suggest the Commander in chief of d armed forces should order the military to show d world buhar's certificate with them. I also suggest pdp should go to court on this issue.An illiterate should not rule in democratic dispensation, we are not in d jungle.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by OLADD: 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Another Strong Evidence That Jonathan/PDP Have Lost The Plot!

Is it not honourable to keep quite instead of washing your dirty linen in the public? So, from the alarming points raised in FFK's press release, all you could muster is above trash?
Now hear this;
1. Buhari has constituted himself as a disgrace to the Nigerian Military institution.
2. He carries a legal and moral burden going into next month's polls.
3. If peradventure he wins( God forbid), his victory WILL be upturned by the court because he was not qualified to be on ballot papers having contravened a major electoral statue.
4. He sends wrong signals to young Nigerians that striving to obtain ordinary school cert is inconsequential to aspiring for leadership positions in Nigeria.
Political alliance aside, any Nigerian that underplays this Buhari certificate scandal as a non-issue is either sick intellectually and morally or, glaringly shares common trait with him.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by tit(f): 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

You cannot determine who is educated or not

You dont know that MSc is a masters degree

Illiterate

shuooo!
you are so slow that I must disabuse yar mind.
I was just trying to help yar Mahdi oooo!
you know people where saying Msc Msc.
if you enter msc in a search engine, will it turn up a MA?
I was just helping you guys ask the write questions. grin grin grin
if you ask US Civil War College if them give buhari a MSc and they say no,
ask them if them give am a MA.

you know say oyinbo dey reason like machine mumu.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by Dlionsheart: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
doctokwus:
Now am convinced that GMB wud win this election. For d PDP campaign team to want GMB disqualified on this cert issue coupled with the personal insults gej has bn throwing at him shows they have all got feelers that GMB wud win!

Friend, why not see this matter the way it is?
Is it the PDP campaign team that want buhari disqualified from contesting the forth coming election on this certificate issue OR THE CONSTITUTION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA??
Did buhari meet all the constitutional and electoral law in contesting the presidential election in February 14??

Why not get copies of the constitution and the electoral law before arguing, my brother
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by Sapeleboy(m): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
jeg 4 presido

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by Antox(m): 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
Buhari/Osinbajo till Stoke City Fc qualify for Champions league.
Goodluck/Sambo till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by dklex(m): 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
alaoeri:
The fear of BUHARI is the begining of political oblivion for ppl like FFK, change is near ppl like FFK will soon be relegated to dust bin of political history.
Sai BUHARI.

he made the wrong choice, so he have to stick in till the end, just like broda Rbadu too. they should work to earn the presidency title for their Oga.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by Drajah(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by afrikanns: 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
if Jonathan will win America will have known.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by TheFreeOne: 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
Buhari no get certificate na....but e no go surprise me if im fellow in crime go arrange oluwole copy as dem dey do am for toronto abi na tokyo

INEC should do the needful before APC turn naija into a jungle where law will no longer be respected.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by Dlionsheart: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
vantage7:
Even your boss that has been talking about "rifle" and "phone number" and "price of a Peugeot" (I still can't believe he said that) has not mentioned certificate because he knows it is a no-go area in the sense that he knows for a fact that Buhari's qualifications are indisputable. I still can't wrap my head around the thinking of some Nigerians who sincerely think Buhari is an illiterate because he has so far not produced his particulars.

But if the law or constitution required buhari to submit or produced his qualifications or certificates, why would he not do so

how else can one defined corruption or frauds if resorting to short cuts, disobeying the law and deceit is not corruption or a fraudulent claims
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
He shd be disqualified so dat Mr cluelessness can run alone as he did in pdp primaries right? No way. ffk is a glorified frustrated charge & bail lawyer. shame on his confused brain.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by mathskill: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by Jesusloveyou: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
U were given 7 days by d electoral act to prove ur case,so is too late to cry,even if u go to court now,it would not work.d only trick that wil work now,d zombie corrupt clueless of a man,should bring out all d money he has stole since 1999,which is imposible,and say my fellow nigerians i am sorry,i stole from u,i wil not steal again,i have change,and i wil support change 2015.i wil vote for buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by discusant: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Another Strong Evidence That Jonathan/PDP Have Lost The Plot!

Ngeneukwenu continues to fail to understand that Buhari had since lost the plot. Buhari did not satisfy the provisions of the constitution to qualify to contest .
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
vantage7:
Even your boss that has been talking about "rifle" and "phone number" and "price of a Peugeot" (I still can't believe he said that) has not mentioned certificate because he knows it is a no-go area in the sense that he knows for a fact that Buhari's qualifications are indisputable. I still can't wrap my head around the thinking of some Nigerians who sincerely believe Buhari is an illiterate because he has so far not produced his particulars.

but buhari is illiterate now. abi can he emphatically pronounce the word CORRUPTION? Tell am n hear his own version.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by ybalogs(m): 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
Like GEJ,like FFK.#Cowards

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
Even if Buhari presents the wrapper of Gala as his certificate, Nigerians will vote for him enmasse

What has Nigeria benefited from a Phd President?

Insecurity

Poverty

Terrorism

Nigerians are tired, they are suffering. They want change

After Febuhari, FFK has the permission of all Nigerians to go and sample all available penetrable holes in Kirikiri

is fashola suffering?
is tinubu suffering?
abi r u d spoke man of nigerians?
who gave u the power to speak for entire nigerians?
nigerians r sufferng yet we dont hv cases of kwarshiokor like we did experience during biafra pogrom. do u really knw what u want as a nigerian?
.u think buhari will come n erase corruption jst like that?
r u aware corruption thrives more in states than in federal govt?
how will buhari achieve this feat esp being some state will definately be pdp state n the assmbly is 100percent loyal to d governor?
anwser these questions n get my vote
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by munex007(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
I have to applaud APC for their Strategy and for GMB for refusing to show his School cert till now...The certificate thing has really brought more fame to GMB

Just yesterday someone was convinced after doing research about the truth..

Its pathetic that the Pro~Jonathans fell for these trap and to think that someone that got admitted into War college in the United states doesn't have a school cert or its equivalent..

Don't confuse schooling with education and certificate doesn't Measure Intelligence

Even if GMB show NEPA bill..I go vote and mobilise for am with all my heart..

Jona tan(Burn finish) before Febuhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
Sing me a new song! Rants of a re,,tard!
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by midolian(m): 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Look at his thick lips.
I can't stop laffing.o boi u bad o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by ishiamu(m): 12:01am On Jan 11, 2015
Juliaann:
APC mods una just lock me up since yesterday no wahala

if you guys like you can ban me for 1year I will still vouch for GEJ

GEJ till 2019grin

haters should GnD

U never follow me wey dey campaign 4 gej ooo. Obi adighi mu mma ebe buhari noo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBC Rivers State Governorship Pidgin Debate (Photos) / Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success / Gbajabiamila Denies Comparing IPOB, Yoruba Nation Agitators With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.