Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose (21477 Views)

How Saraki And Friends Will Plunge Nigeria Into Its Next Recession / Seven Of Buhari's Actions That Led Nigeria Into Recession / Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Ilekeh(f): 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
omenka:
Below are Fayose's children. Guess where they would be when the words of their father starts bearing fruits.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2017232_10418965101524354099138035382125585563061570n_jpegc0a5d868280a40ce66727470bdad551d

Ekiti men representing as usual cheesy
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Truckpusher(m): 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
omenka:
I hope Olisa Metuh, Marylin Ogar and the president are reading this. I hope Nigerians are reading this. Can we now see the people preaching and promoting ethnoreligious intolerance in this country??

What makes these so called leaders in the PDP different than the ignorant kids running around nairaland spreading thesame word??

PDP is indeed a demonic party.
In as much as I hate to think of you as a paid lying barstard you do really sound like one.
Take your peanuts from your Islamist paymasters and remember to save some for the rainy days because you can't bully the PDP out of power by using violence while feigning ignorance.

APC = HALF MEN HALF DEMONS IN A MAN'S CLOTHING.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by zubby29(m): 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
fayose should tell ekiti people 1 project he has started since become a gov.he is busy chasing fayemi nd gmb
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
Who is Fayose?
And where the heck is Ekiti?
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Okaka27(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
Japhet04:
Fayose, For another analytically disbursed comment on APC

kudos

it's GEJ all the way
ok u dat is shouting pdp wat has dey dn for u for d past 15yrs?? Yet u want bloodshed to continue as d GEJ and his admin refused to do anything about it. Kaaaai u must be a psycho!!

1 Like

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by OLADD: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
berem:
PDP dividing Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines yet they turn around and blame APC.

Can some lawyers and activists sue these idiotts for their silly and unguarded statements of heating the polity?

angry angry

You are the dumbie and zombie. Why not sit down and carefully dissect people's opinion before spewing poo. Is Shekau a member of PDP? Nigeria has been polarised along religious, ethnic and political lines right from independence. What is happening today is a manifestation of our differences which have often been underplayed. The north has shown they are born to rule and that explains the desperation been exhbited by APC. Why is it that sharia became prominent immediately Southerners began to rule? Some people accuse Jonathan of dividing Nigeria through christianity, is he the one that says northern muslims should not pray in the same mosque with their Yoruba counterpaths? Didn't Buhari say muslims should vote for those who will only protect Islam? Continue to spread falsehood against Jonathan but the will of God will prevail over his life.

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

What has Ekiti people, like I, got to do with that deranged man?

Whom sango wants to destroy, he first makes mad. angry tongue
Ekiti people will have to vote for Buhari to prove to Jonathan that they regret making Fayose their Governor.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Billygee2u: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
berem:
PDP dividing Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines yet they turn around and blame APC.

Can some lawyers and activists sue these idiotts for their silly and unguarded statements of heating the polity?

angry angry
have you been sleeping since APC have been repeating that"they will form a parallel goevernment,if they loose election ?

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by mustymatic(m): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
Few people also know that the Arabic word " jihad"
is used throughout the Bible as well, although
certainly not in the militaristic sense. 2 Timothy
4: 7 states : " I have fought the good fight, I have
finished the race, I have kept the faith." The verse
in Arabic uses the term " jihad" for the word " fight" .
So whether it is this struggle or the fight for a
better world, the militaristic jihad is certainly not a
monopoly for Islamists .
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by notoriousbabe: 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
We have hear,next morooon plssss

1 Like

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

Ekiti men representing as usual cheesy

What are they representing?
See them like thugs..

1 Like

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by mustymatic(m): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
Few people also know that the Arabic word " jihad"
is used throughout the Bible as well, although
certainly not in the militaristic sense. 2 Timothy
4: 7 states : " I have fought the good fight, I have
finished the race, I have kept the faith." The verse
in Arabic uses the term " jihad" for the word " fight" .
So whether it is this struggle or the fight for a
better world, the militaristic jihad is certainly not a
monopoly for Islamists.
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
Okaka27:
ok u dat is shouting pdp wat has dey dn for u for d past 15yrs?? Yet u want bloodshed to continue as d GEJ and his admin refused to do anything about it. Kaaaai u must be a psycho!!
it is better to be safe in the hands of GEJ than to be sorry in the hands of buhari

1 Like

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by 989900: 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
Shut up already Ayo...there are some 'street-talk' political leaders should not be caught regurgitating.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Ilekeh(f): 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Ekiti people will have to vote for Buhari to prove to Jonathan that they regret making Fayose their Governor.

Ekiti people will vote for the person they believe qualifies. wink
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by PLEXPLEX(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
berem:

angry angry

Buhari n the north r the ones doing this but people like u ll not see that.
I wish u ve being in the north say from 2011 till date then u ll not be talking like this
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by boystone: 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
@berem you are a fool are you statement here guarded,you frustrated idiot,when will you stop insulting you father.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by symbian03(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
Damnnn! why can't we just live as one? all I see is people fighting to protect their personal interests. Ohh lord have mercy on common Nigerians!!

Why is Nigeria so Divided?
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Truckpusher(m): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mynd44:

In a few weeks, if a middle Eastern nation takes a policy that negatively affects Nigeria, people will come out to say we should blame them when our leaders arr freely going about playing with religion like they were deprived of toys as children.

Our leaders have decided to divide Nigeria according to ethnicity and religion and a lot of us are allowing it.
Could you please tell the house which part/region of this country started this divide and rule tactics and ethno-religious politics?

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Louislewis: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
[size=16pt]Thanks so much Gov. Fayose. You have seen what I'm also seeing. Not that I love Jonathan so much. But the injustice that is about to happen by not allowing this man to cover his second term because of selfish reasons by the politicians, by creating unnecessary and unwarranted situation to discredit his government is what I am totally against. These politicians know the after effect of what is going to happen; yet, truth is far from their lips. They are not seeing the unrest especially in the Niger Delta region, that, this is going to cause, because they are all blindfolded for their selfish reasons. God is going to punish every individual that is causing this insurgence and unnecessary situation in this nation for his or her selfish quest.[/size]

1 Like

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by funkiebully: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
boystone:
@berem you are a fool are you statement here guarded,you frustrated idiot,when will you stop insulting you father.

Are u minding that tout that supposed to be in d kitchen cooking Sunday rice for the husband, am not suprised. No husband yet.

Mtcheeew!
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by zimoni(f): 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
Firefire:

Thank you for the advise, agba oni tan ni ori le.

General Brutef0rce, I beg let me be oooooooooooooo grin

Mo fi iyemoja, ogun ati obatala be yin ooooo

But please, give your support to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and you shall thank me later.

God bless your hustle tongue

Chief, I'm done supporting that guy jarey.

Jonah don tire me.

"Stealing Is Not Corruption". Imagine that.

Happy Sunday Jarey.

Cheers.
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
Alarmist gospel from the governor who turns Ekiti upside-down. These guys must stop creating fears into the polity.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by highmood(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
berem:

angry angry
Ayo said it the way many are scared of saying it and meanwhile how many times have the lawyers and activist sue Buhari for his comments?

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Firefire(m): 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
zimoni:

Chief, I'm done supporting that guy jarey.

Jonah don tire me.

"Stealing Is Not Corruption". Imagine that.

Happy Sunday Jarey.

Cheers.

I understand your angle, but ori bibe ko ni ogun ori fifo,

Awa Omo Iran Yoruba nilo lati ronu ki ato tun gbe onje wa fun ajah.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by 4site4: 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
[url][/url][url][/url]
emiye:

This kind of campaign strategy is a two edged sword that is hurting the PDP more than it is benefiting it
emiye:

This kind of campaign strategy is a two edged sword that is hurting the PDP more than it is benefiting it
emiye:

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
lacasa:
Thug making his usual noise again.

Chai!!... My Ekiti brothers and sisters made the worst decision the day they voted this kind of person to lead them

Unintelligent, crude and unrefined, I'm shocked he's even yoruba.

Cos they have some of the most sophisticated Nigerians past & present.

*smh*

Well... Still.... #GMB in #GEJ out undecided
...infact, the guy is a total disgrace to yorubaland and Ekiti especially. He is a shame & an embarrasment; he even sleeps with his mother as one of his occultic rituals. Little BASTAR.D!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
If this country descend into chaos ( God forbid) after the elections, people like Fayose, Asari, Clarke and Agbaje should be pick up by the international force to go and keep a date at The Hague.
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
emiye:

Continue na, FYI, the total PVC,s collected in Kano and Jigawa state only has surpassed that collected in the whole of South east.

Soo APC has been collecting voters pvc!!! shocked shocked shocked have they been cloning them as well? Hmmmm
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by blackpanda: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
waternogeteneny:
This is simply a case of Gen Buhari religious bigotry gone a step too far.

Call for imposition of Sharia all across the country, even in the mainly Christian south.

Gen Buhari categorically stated that;"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria,[b]" Buhari said, "God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country," [/b]Buhari said.

"Buhari calls for Sharia in all states, was defended by supporters as simply a call for the full implementation of Sharia in areas where Muslims predominated.

Buhari Politics of Religion an affront to the sensibility of Christians

The comments are the second by Buhari that have courted controversy after he called earlier this year for Muslims to vote at the next presidential elections only for someone who would defend their faith. This was criticised by the press as[b] a call for voting along religious lines

Buhari categorically said; "It is a legal responsibility which God has given us, within the context of one Nigeria, to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly ... and to educate non-Muslims that they have nothing to fear," he said.

"What remains for Muslims in Nigeria is for them to redouble their efforts, educate Muslims on the need to promote the full implementation of Sharia law," [/b]he went on. - AFP

Buhari recourse to political pastors at the eleventh hour an act of political desperation or ridicule of the Christian faith

In December 17, 2014 APC announces Pastor Yemi Osinbajo as Gen. Buhari's running mate. A Pastor at Olive Tree House of Prayer for All Nations, Banana Island, a parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. APC not satisfied with this appointment then created a fake twitter @RCCGWorldwide account of RCCG to announce the endorsement of Pastor Yemi by the General Oversea of RCCG Pastor Adeboye.
This move prompted Pastor Adeboye through his verified Facebook page to disowned the Twitter handle and condemns yet another desperate scheme by the APC.

In the Facebook post, Pastor Adeboye said; [b]“On behalf of The Governing Council of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, we would like to inform the public that RCCG is not affiliated nor represented by @rccgworldwide. The church’s official twitter page is @rccghq. The church cherishes the right of all citizens to participate in the democratic process to vote."

We have no doubts that the APC is a Party that attempts to use and parade Pastors as VP candidates to divide or mislead the innocent sheep and Nigerians with cherished Conservative or Liberal views and clear the known perception of Bigotry hanging over the head of its candidate and one time dictactor, General Buhari.

Other statements from the Church's AUTHENTIC twitter Handle Include:@rccghq: “RCCG is not affiliated nor represented by @rccgworldwide.
“The church’s official twitter page is @rccghq.”In no fewer than four other tweets, the church equally faulted the endorsement of Osinbajo by the creators of @rccgworldwide.One of the tweets by the Pastors reads: “RCCG has not celebrated anybody for any position in the forthcoming elections! The #OfficialRCCG handle is @rccghq. Do not be misled.” Another reads: “We are a mission and we do not meddle into politics #RCCG #OfficialRCCG @RCCGworldwide is wrong.”Another said: “#OfficialRCCG – @rccghq We do not denounce neither do we endorse candidacies for elections. We are not a political party.

APC Political Pastor Ejike Mbaka and the church drama

In gospel of Mark 12:17 Jesus Christ himself said; "Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's." and in John 2:16 Jesus Christ said "Get these things out of here. Stop turning my Father's house into a marketplace."

see mental problem

APC/GMB 2015
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
.ok

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by mechanics(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Dats rhetorics, it can neva happen, Mr Fayose shud stop peddling rumours, he shud consecrate on d business of effective service delivery in his state. Corrupt politicians ar just afraid of GMB cos he's an anti corruption man n those politicians dat steal with impunity wil nt steal again wen he eventually bcoms d president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" / Mohammed Adamu: Police Need 250,000 Rifles, 1,000 APCs, 774 Drones / Kidnapped Female Students Of KSCOE Regain Freedom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.