Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose (21475 Views)

How Saraki And Friends Will Plunge Nigeria Into Its Next Recession / Seven Of Buhari's Actions That Led Nigeria Into Recession / Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by kimheritag(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
My people, what Fayose said is absolutely true. If APC choose someone except buhari it would have been better. 2011 election buhari has the youth to kill. Ohhhhh don't mistake my people. Jonathan allowed youth into government, Jonathan is not bad like all of you are saying. I know is weak is some area but let's give him second chance. If APC choose Atiku I will vote for him but not buhari becos he's desperate for power. One more point last election he chose pastor Tunda bakare why this time he abandon him and chose osinbajo? Buhari is not faithful. I reserve my vote to Jonathan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by unclejb2(m): 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
We are watching with keen interest. Its time to stand up to the northern elements of power intimidation. Thank God the people of SS now know where and who the real enemy is, including the enemies within.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by PapiDShipCapt(m): 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

...infact, the guy is a total disgrace to yorubaland and Ekiti especially. He is a shame & an embarrasment; he even sleeps with his mother as one of his occultic rituals. Little BASTAR.D!!!
ogbeni I know say u be witness grin propagandist
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by gambus007(m): 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
clevvermind:
apc is a demon possessed party. That's all.
PDP is angel possessed party?how old are u?i knw ur next post about me will b insult.you are always welcome.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hahahahahaaha!
I can see the "war" already on this thread!

Anyway, Nigeria is jinxed! As much Fayose of a guy is saying it the way it is, his position requires him to be catious!

Jonathan will win and northern Nigeria will erupt!

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by HugeMac: 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
[b][/b]IF ONLY APC MEMBERS ON THIS THREAD ARE INDEED HUMAN BEINGS , THEY WILL SEE THAT NOBODY CAN PROVIDE GOOD GOVERNANCE IN THE KIND OF HATE FILLED ENVIRONMENT APC HAS CREATED , ITS IS THE OPPOSITION THAT USE MEDIA TO CREATE HATRED FOR THIS GOVERNMENT , THEY GO TO THE NORTH , THEY SAY GEJ IS BOKOHARAM AND HE IS ANTI NORTH, GO TO WEST AND TELL LIES , JUST LIES LIES LIES , EVERY WHERE , THEY REALLY HATE HIM , THE HATE IS JUST TOO MUCH , BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW ONE THING THE POWER HUNGRY NORTH DID NOT PUT HIM THERE , ITS GOD THAT PUT HIM THERE , TILL GOD SAYS OTHERWISE , NOBODY CAN INTIMIDATE HIM OUT OF THERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by unclejb2(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
mustymatic:
Few people also know that the Arabic word " jihad"
is used throughout the Bible as well, although
certainly not in the militaristic sense. 2 Timothy
4: 7 states : " I have fought the good fight, I have
finished the race, I have kept the faith." The verse
in Arabic uses the term " jihad" for the word " fight" .
So whether it is this struggle or the fight for a
better world, the militaristic jihad is certainly not a
monopoly for Islamists .

pity urself. u should hide in a pit latrine with ur head covered in shame
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by chigoizie7(m): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
Alphaoscar:
ELECTION VIOLENCE IS WRONG by Olawale Dibia Ajayi.
I have read lousy reports and claims by armchair reporters on the social media about the burning of PDP campaign bus(es) in Jos a few hours ago. Immediately, I picked my phone a put a call through to Bitrus Mshelia, an old friend who works for an independent tabloid in Jos. He confirmed that indeed there was a fracas today at the Bauchi Road junction. However, he said the rampage was an intra-partyPDP crisis involving rival PDP party members in Kanke town, Kanke council area of Plateau state, who were expressing theiranger over the imposition of the PDP governorship candidate, Senator Pwajok, on them in the state.Trouble started when the youths clashed with the supporters of the governorship candidate who had gone to welcome him backfrom the PDP rally in Lagos.The APC had no hand whatsoever in the clash. This is done so as to set the records straight and caution scattergun analysts to let the trigger be. It is rather too late to begin to whip up Bolekaja sentiments now!

Most times, I don't know were we get our facts from, do we have two GMB in this country? If not, which of the GMB condemned the APC action on PDP campaign team?
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
“If the Niger-Delta region eruptsIf the in crisis and the
Igbos in the South-East return to the old antics
and decide to secede, what happens to the
North that can only contribute between three to
five per cent to the economy of Nigeria?

“Is it not a fact that Boko Haram is a Northern
insurgency that is linked to the Northern
elements, but now being used to blackmail
President Goodluck Jonathan? Will it surprise
anyone if the Niger-Delta people of the South-
South and the Igbos in the South-East call the
bluff of the North and secede?”

If the Niger Delta people and the Igbos in the South East secede, the Yoruba in the South West will then do what? Ally with the North and force them back as in 1967 or secede as well?
I
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Btruth: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
"Oloriburuku nii man yi sha?"......why will a sensible governor be talking like this? Especially a South-west governor? I wouldn't doubt it if I'm told that Fayose is taking or injecting himself with hard drugs. "Oloriburuku somebody".

1 Like

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
mustymatic:
Few people also know that the Arabic word " jihad"
is used throughout the Bible as well, although
certainly not in the militaristic sense. 2 Timothy
4: 7 states : " I have fought the good fight, I have
finished the race, I have kept the faith." The verse
in Arabic uses the term " jihad" for the word " fight" .
So whether it is this struggle or the fight for a
better world, the militaristic jihad is certainly not a
monopoly for Islamists .
For what you just wrote shows how senseless you Muslims are. either you like it or not Jonathan will rule.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
What is this yeye Governor saying? We are ready for any eventuality and very determined to put a stop to the calamity called jonathan's administration. APC as a party has never talked about any war. It is your party,PDP and it's members that have been selling that crazy idea. The other time,it was Jimi Agbaje that said South-south youths would activate war if Jonathan loses this election. Which South-south youths if I may ask? Jonathan will lose and nothing will happen. Mr Fayose,we ain't scared of your war;just bring it and you will be the first victim!
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by hayatou27: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fayose is nothing but a priest of falsehood, omo ale jati jati
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by datribune: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
How does dis loose talk help PDP's quest 4 power at d center?. smh
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by jeje123(m): 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mr. Fayose u always try to make urself relevant after turning ekiti state to battle ground!
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
Says a mentally mal-functional tout! #change2015 is inevitable!
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by calaway: 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
KenSaroWiwa:
This dude irritates me anytime he talks.
bros this ya Monika no fit you at all.

beta change to ahmadubello or baharboko
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by clevvermind(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
gambus007:

PDP is angel possessed party?how old are u?i knw ur next post about me will b insult.you are always welcome.
i will nt fall into that temptation. Pdp dnt behave that way.
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
Gidipal:
Only pdp use religion in campaign...
you where sleeping when Lamido stated that when Buhari is in the north, he play religion card, but when he comes to south he shout one Nigeria. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by MUSA1980: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
There is big apprehension in pdp's camp
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by KenSaroWiwa: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
calaway:

bros this ya Monika no fit you at all.

beta change to ahmadubello or baharboko
Is there a rule on this forum that says ur moniker must fit you ? If kenwiwa doesn't fits, is it calaway that fits? Back off bro.
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ozedy:
you where sleeping when Lamido stated that when Buhari is in the north, he play religion card, but when he comes to south he shout one Nigeria. Be wise.

lol which party is lamido? Why exposing yourself! Now lamido a pdp governor is using religion against apc...

He said that when buhari have not even started campaign...can you See how pdp lie?
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
Is this the issue based campaign we are talking about? When Will Nigerians learn that PDP has not done anything meaningful for this country instead they are busy promoting ethinc and reigious war among us. Look at the words coming out of someone's mouth. A leader that proposes one nigeria. Instead telling us what Gej has done for the country for the past 6 years and what he would do if given another 4 years. He is busy saying rubbish, saying what is clearly not possible in the 21th century world. Tell that to the clueless Nigerian. he will believe you. Definately not me!
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by hikmojj(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
Said BUHARI....said change
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by rocoh(m): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
chigoizie7:

Most times, I don't know were we get our facts from, do we have two GMB in this country? If not, which of the GMB condemned the APC action on PDP campaign team?

Pls who is Olawale Dibia Ajayi. And why should we believe him. A person speaking d truth doesn't push it down your throat, that is if he even is telling the truth. This so called Olawale Dibia Ajayi. Has been pasting his lies in all the threads to spread propaganda.A search for Kanke on Nairaland forum shows this.

Conscience is an open wound, only the truth can heal it- Uthman Dan Fodio
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by chigoizie7(m): 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
One thing I ve learnt is that the south-east has been quiet( on the sideline for some time) not because they had nothing to contribute to Nigerians but becoz they have learnt that violence is never a good thing, they have been their( against Nigerian troops) they knew how it felt. I don't blame both the north or the south-south either because they don't know what they might be dragging us all into. War in inevitable. Gov fayose as a public figure, a governor as a matter of fact should apply wisdom on the way he speaks, from my own point of view, he is 80% correct (maybe speculating,but there are elements of truth). Please oooh, I am pleading oooh, their shouldn't be anything war again oooh, I am currently in south-east,nd I don't see a way the south-south will take their so called war to the north without passing the south-east,in this case, what would u want dem to do? Na to clamour for secession ooh, nd the south-west will do nothing about it, cos it will be whole north(3 zones) + south-south + south-east against them, ejim chukwu ayo unu oooh, I ve a project near completion this 2015(mid) make dis una proposed war no come spoil ma yrs of sweat.
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by xklucvG: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
duni04:
Ndigbo na tru say una go vex form Biafra if Jonathan no win?
Nooo, not if Joe no win o, but if Niger Delta boys start again, we go find our level.
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by imcam: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
Firefire:
[size=18pt]“The APC as a party is saying that it will form parallel government if Buhari loses, implying that the party has admitted defeat and is ready
to throw the country into chaos".
[/size]

Nigeria is bigger than any human being and any party. APC, please stop beating the drum of war. angry angry

am nt sure u understand wat apc said. they will congratulate jona if dey win by free fair and credible polls but form a parallel if pdp use incumbency power to rig election. if after dis u don't stll understand den God is ur strenght
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by InvertedHammer: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
/
Can someone help us to count how many "if" s appeared in the original post.

Conditional statements are akin to scare tactics.

\
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by xtremrules(m): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
Firefire:
[size=18pt]“The APC as a party is saying that it will form parallel government if Buhari loses, implying that the party has admitted defeat and is ready
to throw the country into chaos".
[/size]

Nigeria is bigger than any human being and any party. APC, please stop beating the drum of war. angry angry
APC never said that. they said they will form parallel Government if the election is rigged. not the other wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wounded Soldiers Celebrate Sallah In Hospital / President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" / APC Crisis: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Crucial Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.