Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ! (1237 Views)

Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo / THE PROPHECY UNFOLDING - Could This Be True? / 2015-the Prophecy Is Coming True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

! by anonymoux: 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: ! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
Then when are You gonna make it known? I will be waiting for it.
Re: ! by nairalife2013(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
I believe u.
Re: ! by MrSinister(m): 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
anonymoux:
Good day all... I know this may sound crazy to some, but somehow I just have to share it with you guys....

I had a dream concerning the future of Nigeria about 3 nights ago. I woke up around 2:30 am. After the dream and to honest with you, I was speechless. Since the only person living with me was my younger brother, I shared the dream with him and he believed.

I believed this dream was from God. Because this is not the first time I have had dreams like this. The dream came to me just like I dreamt about my ex-girlfriend getting involved in a plane crash when she wanted to travel to Dubai. I told her, asked her to pray over it, and I prayed over it as well. God answer our prayers. She was suppose to leave Nigeria around 9:00am that morning but for some reasons the plane refuse to start(I wont mention the airline's name). After wasting the time for five hours, they were asked to fly using Arik Airline around 2:30pm. She explained everything to me after getting to Dubai. I had no choice but to see that what I had dreamt of was real after all.... (If God show you something negative, perhaps it is because he does not want it to happen. If you want it to happen, do nothing, but if you don't want it to happen, pray against it.)

Though what I have wrote above about my ex-girlfriend's travel has nothing to do with Nigeria or my present dream about Nigeria. But I just want to you know that I know what I saw and that I know what I am talking about. My main purpose of this thread is not to share my prophecy with you yet(though I will be sharing it you soonest), but just to let you know that something that has never before happened in the history of Nigeria will be happening before the coming election. And as soon as it happens, I will shall with you all "THE PROPHECY".

I am not a prophet of doom. I am not even a prophet at all. I was just fortunate to have got this from God.... What is going to happen before the next election, will change the destiny of Nigeria forever....

* It will be the beginning of the end of corruption in Nigeria.
* And the end of terrorism in Nigeria as well...

Why I cant share it with you guy now is that, I don't want any bashing from anybody. And I don't want a case where one political party members will start calling me names or where some people will see me as one paid political party member... So that is why I must keep it as confidential as possible... The only hint about this PROPHECY that I can share with you is that.... There is a prophecy going on right now. A man they said heard from God and God told him that; "If we are not careful that in the next 30 to 40 years Nigeria will be like Turkey."(something like that) In other words God was saying; "in the next 30 to 40 years Nigeria will become and Islamic country...."(Please forget that Muslim/Muslim ticket whatever package. Because that I not what I am saying here).

My prophecy has got nothing to do with this as well.... I am not saying anything yet, I am not confirming this prophecy, neither I amt saying it is a lie... It has to do with this, but I will share with you the prophecy when something unusually that has never been happened before in the history of Nigeria happens in Nigeria before the coming election....

Trust me you all Nigeria will be great.... To God Be The Glory....

please excuse my typos... Shalom! wink

Rubbish! angry if you knew you were not ready to share the details of your so called "dream" then why open this thread at all? You just wasted space and most importantly you made me waste my mb! angry you should not have bothered opening this thread in the first place, you've not written anything worth reading.

(1) (Reply)

Pics:Oby Ezekwesili Leads Bringbackourgirls Team 2 OBJ And Wole Soyinka's Homes / Pictures: Extremely Massive Croud At APC Rally In JOS / Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination With Division 2 In 1961, General Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.