Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. (1626 Views)

We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki / Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari / How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 11, 2015
I WILL NOT TAKE MY CAMPAIGN RALLY TO UK,
BECAUSE I WILL BE ARRESTED, BUHARI TELLS APC
LEADERS.

The evil that men do, abide on them till eternity, in view of this, Pa Buhari has vehemently rejected a plan put in place by APC national leaders for him to visit UK and drum support for his presidential campaign.

More than 31 years after Buhari's government “sponsored” the failed abduction and illegal
deportation of the late minister of transport, Alhaji Umaru Dikko, via a cargo crate, the United Kingdom may arrest the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the February 14 election, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, should he decide to visit the UK to drum up support for his campaign.

The clarification by the UK government is coming on the heels of reports by some online news portal that the APC standard bearer may be arrested, following reports that his campaign team had received an “uncomplimentary” reception from some institutions, government and non-governmental organisations ahead of his party's proposed visit to the UK.

Buhari’s administration in 1984 was cited as the mastermind of Dikko’s abduction, a development which prompted some rights groups to mull the idea of instituting process that could lead to the arrest of the former head of state to answer charges on the botched extra-judicial deportation.

Speaking on the issue, the press secretary of the British High Commission in Nigeria, Mr. Edward Dufurth Dunn said the issue is purely an immigration affair.” APC had planned a few global events for Buhari to rally support for its presidential candidate who is believed to be relatively unpopular among the international community, but Pa Buhari rejected the idea, saying that he may be arrested for roles played by his government during the cratimisation
of Umaru Diko in 1984. Indication that the trip
had hit the rock emerged when the APC abruptly put the publicised trip on hold. It was alleged that the consultant working for the campaign failed to get a positive reception from the Chatam House, the House of commons, as well as top advocacy groups which had been approached. Investigation
revealed that the rejection is connected with
the poor human rights record of Buhari during his reign as head of state.

The notion that his comment in 2011 had stoked post-election violence did not help his case, it was understood. However, it was gathered that some top APC bigwigs are puling all strings to seek alternative platform for the ex-military dictator before the February 14 presidential election. Prior to the clarifications by Dunn, it was claimed that Buhari could be charged under the UK Common Law for his role in the attempted abduction of Dikko foiled by the British police and immigration. That incident sparked a major diplomatic row between Nigeria and the UK.

Some lawyers, who also commented on the issue argued that the botched kidnap also contravened the British Aviation Security Act of 1982. It would be recalled that the plane designated to transport Dikko was waiting in the tarmac for its “consignment”’ before eagle-eyed UK customs officials intervened. The Dikko kidnap affair was a joint Nigerian-Israeli
operation using Mossad agents across Europe.

In June 1984, Dikko was kidnapped in front of his home while he was out for a walk and taken away in a van driven by a security agent called Yusufu.

He was then drugged into unconsciousness by one Dr. Levi-Arie Shapiro, an Israeli doctor,
allegedly recruited by Israeli’s Mossad. Dikko and Shapiro were subsequently placed in one crate. However, proper documentation that would have ensured that the cargo could not be inspected was not provided. The crates were not labelled as diplomatic bags, as required by Article 27(4) of the 1961 Vienna
Convention on Diplomatic Relations. As a result,
customs officials were able to open the crates
without violating the convention and foil the
kidnapping.

The British government immediately expelled two members of the Nigerian High Commission in London, including the High Commissioner. Diplomatic relations with Nigeria were broken off for two years.
Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 11, 2015
k
Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by SirHouloo(m): 3:56am On Jan 11, 2015
Evil that men do will always live after them. Common simple rule of law, he no get and U expect him to rule in a democratic government? I think that is going to be the biggest joke of the century.
Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by FastShipping: 4:00am On Jan 11, 2015
Lies from TANoids again gringrin

Below are GMB pictures while in England last year.

8 Likes

Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by opiaoku: 4:01am On Jan 11, 2015
Even oyibo knows that you're a bloody terrorist without certificate

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by opiaoku: 4:01am On Jan 11, 2015
FastShipping:
Lies..

Sharap Buhari is a certified terrorist

2 Likes

Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by FastShipping: 4:03am On Jan 11, 2015
opiaoku:

Sharap Buhari is a certified terrorist

I don't blame you. That is how you tell your parents to shut up.

9 Likes

Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by opiaoku: 4:04am On Jan 11, 2015
FastShipping:

Thunder fire your ancestors there
Apc is BOKOHARAM

Ezi ofia

1 Like

Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by FastShipping: 4:05am On Jan 11, 2015
opiaoku:

Thunder fire your ancestors there
Apc is BOKOHARAM

Ezi ofia

Thunder can fire your ancestors. It doesn't matter to me. Oloriburuku omo.

8 Likes

Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by opiaoku: 4:07am On Jan 11, 2015
FastShipping:

Thunder can fire my ancestors. It doesn't matter to me.i am Oloriburuku omo.

Otu nne i

1 Like

Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by FastShipping: 4:08am On Jan 11, 2015
opiaoku:

Otu nne i

Otu nne I to you too. Oloriburuku.

7 Likes

Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 11, 2015
Not only Arrested, but Tried and Sentence to Jail with out any option of fine.

1 Like

Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by opiaoku: 4:11am On Jan 11, 2015
FastShipping:

Otu nne I to you to. Oloriburuku.

Ewu gambia

Anu ofia
Eze ule
Hopeless vagabond
Gej till 2019 whether una like am or not
Tinubu is a bastard

2 Likes

Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by FastShipping: 4:13am On Jan 11, 2015
opiaoku:

Ewu gambia

Anu ofia
Eze ule
Hopeless vagabond
Gej till 2019 whether una like am or not
Tinubu is a bastard

Let me leave you with your madness. You are not well. How can a foolish kid like you say the same thing everywhere with different monikers everyday? You have been cursed by who knows.......

6 Likes

Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by bokohalal(m): 4:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Heart attack dey come for some people.

1 Like

Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by brutef0rce101: 4:17am On Jan 11, 2015
FastShipping:

Let me leave you with your madness. You are not well. How can a foolish kid like you say the same thing everywhere with different monikers everyday? You have been cursed by who knows.......

Lmaooo. The boy is a little kid, ignore him.

5 Likes

Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by kayalcomp: 4:19am On Jan 11, 2015
lie, lie,lie. This na opposition lie!!!

1 Like

Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by opiaoku: 8:32am On Jan 11, 2015
FastShipping:

I have been cursed by your harlot mother

Useless vagabond

#BuhariShowYourCertificate

1 Like

Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 11, 2015
SaTANists are the most foolish people on earth. What kind of a cheap concocted bull crap be posted by a living thing just to nail Buhari? Op you need to tell your paymaster that this cheap blackmail doesn't hold water. For the record, General Muhammadu Buhari was in UK in 2013 where he addressed the British parliament. He is a respected gentleman worldwide, and by the grace of God, he's our next President.

#Change 2015

3 Likes

Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by aare07(m): 8:42am On Jan 11, 2015
Either crook or hook
Buhari will win by God's Grace

1 Like

Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by tsleazy(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2015
FastShipping:

blah blah blah.....why don't he try going there

1 Like

Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 11, 2015
FastShipping:

Taniods are clowns

1 Like

Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by omenka(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2015
FastShipping:

The British authorities didn't know it was Buhari otherwise he would have been arrested. They thought he was a Monk from Tibet! grin

1 Like

Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by Chylo(m): 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
barcanista:
SaTANists are the most foolish people on earth. What kind of a cheap concocted bull crap be posted by a living thing just to nail Buhari? Op you need to tell your paymaster that this cheap blackmail doesn't hold water. For the record, General Muhammadu Buhari was in UK in 2013 where he addressed the British parliament. He is a respected gentleman worldwide, and by the grace of God, he's our next President.

#Change 2015

So you had sense like this before? Wow, what happened to you?

2 Likes

Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by theV0ice: 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
omenka:
The British authorities didn't know it was Buhari otherwise he would have been arrested. They thought he was a Monk from Tibet! grin

Even the brits and all their friends have been falling over themselves sending messages of congratulations to GMB cheesy

TANoids and Delusions are like siamese twins cheesy
Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by Scatterboss(m): 1:18am On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:

#Change 2015

1 Like

Re: I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. by garrix8: 2:12am On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:

#Change 2015

Esau.....

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Seun Kuti's Reaction To Obasanjo Leaving PDP / Buhari Should Beg Yoruba For Forgiveness, Not Votes — Fayose / Breaking news: Goodluck Is Packing Our Money To Otuoke Oh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.