Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,171 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki (32171 Views)

Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture / 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) / Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by AllTheWayUp: 11:08am On Nov 30, 2016
Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, said he has begun a review of the campaign promises made to the citizens of the state before his election on September 26.

Obaseki explained that he had started taking stock both at the Government House and the different ministries in the state to ascertain the amount of resources available to meet the promises.

The governor spoke during a meeting with the state leadership and executive members of the All Progressives Congress in Benin on Friday.

[size=13pt]He said, “I want to use this opportunity to inform you that, since we took over government last week, what we are trying to do is stock-taking to understand how things are in the Government House, to understand what is going on in each ministry, to review the promises we made during our election and to see whether the resources we have is enough to meet those promises. grin grin grin
[/size]
“We are doing ground work and over the next three weeks, we will conclude what we are doing and then invite a much larger house.”

Obaseki also expressed gratitude to the leadership of the party at the state and local government levels for their support, which he said was instrumental to his victory in the election.

“This meeting is just to say thank you to the state executive and the local government executives. We will in due course involve everybody and hold another occasion to thank the leaders of the party properly for the marvelous support most of you gave during the last election,” he added.

Also speaking, his predecessor, Adams Oshiomhole, urged members of the APC to consolidate the bond holding the party together.

He said, “I am proud of what he (Obaseki) has done so far. I know the governor is determined. He is committed and with your support, he will deliver on all the promises he made to our people.”

http://punchng.com/govt-reviewing-promises-made-obaseki/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by OnichaIgbo(m): 11:11am On Nov 30, 2016
cheesy grin

APC= Conglomerate of lying bastards.

Edolites una see una life? Shebi una wan continue with Oshomole Legacy(lying)?

253 Likes 19 Shares

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 30, 2016
Is right time God's wrath will be raining on all those Zombies that still throw their foolish support for the apshit, because they are the herders of this childish jokes called governance. In the first place, Obaseki did not win election by votes (we all know its true) so how would you expect him to build you paradise in Edo State? Why did he now all of a sudden realized there is no money? Since Oshomole was a saint for the zombies, didn't he tell Obaseki there was no Money before dishing out their normal lies? Just watch out, similar scenario will play out in Ondo State. Who apshit don ehp before? Choi! Another OneChance scam.

A: All
P: Past
C: Criminals

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by dunkem21(m): 11:13am On Nov 30, 2016
No comment undecided

3 Likes

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by yarimo(m): 11:13am On Nov 30, 2016
Chai RIP to EDO state people in advance, this is another BUHARI In EDO state . Excuse excuse excuse grin

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by eph12(m): 11:13am On Nov 30, 2016
But you didn't promise much na. You even fulfilled most of your promises before getting elected. You don't owe anybody anything anymore. You have settled them with 2-6k each during election and akara before election. Anything you decide to do now is a bonus.

220 Likes 12 Shares

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by AllTheWayUp: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2016
grin grin grin

Like Buhari, Like Obaseki

Birds of the same feathers

50 Likes

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 30, 2016
Oshiomole will soon come out to say he left billions in state treasury. Cold war looming soon hehehe.

Maybe Lara go soon leave oshio baba, make I dey warm up.grin

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by tundafayaBuhari: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2016
APC INCREASED fuel price to N145,
APC imposed stamp duty N50 on us,
APC wants to hike Internet data tariff so that we CRITICISE them less.
The only party that can save us now is MMM. Buhari is a curse to Nigeria QED

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by BIDOO(m): 11:25am On Nov 30, 2016
Stock taking grin, Edo people done enter one chance cheesy, This man has nothing to offer but to suck dry the state treasury.
kuku tell them they have sold their birthright during election and it's time to enslave them undecided 200, 000 job it's a paper work that will never come to reality

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 30, 2016
This the way politicians behave. Very smart with mighty promises but upon reaching there. Hmmm.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2016
CC Donphilopus cheesy

3 Likes

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by AllTheWayUp: 11:48am On Nov 30, 2016
grin

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Paperwhite(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
Chai! Another Buhari loading.To think that this is coming from "change chanters" is really demoralizing after foolishly promising Eldorado. undecided How APC still wins election in this abysmal state of Nigeria is really shocking. angry Nigeria is indeed cursed.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Pavore9: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Enter first then review your campaign promises..............see format! angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by AllTheWayUp: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
OnichaIgbo:
cheesy grin

APC= Conglomerate of lying bastards.

Edolites una see una life? Shebi una wan continue with Oshomole Legacy(lying)?

[size=13pt] grin grin grin

Big fat Lie.

We Edolites never voted for this incompetent ugly looking man called Obaseki, INEC imposed him on us with their fake results which APC and INEC are trying hard to defend at the tribunal.

Obaseki is a caretaker committee Governor, who time will expire by the time the tribunal concludes sitting.

Only Zombies still believe that Obaseki won the election. [/size]

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
God! APC no go kill us cool

2 Likes

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by PaulIdu: 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mr Governor do and go and find your own exotic toto like Oshiomole jare ..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by richidinho(m): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
ghen! ghen!!

Your mandate will only last for jst 5months

7 Likes

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by gurunlocker: 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
I so much love APC and those gullible bastards that vote for them.... All Promise Cancelled

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by DrObum(m): 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
This guy smart die!

Where these G-boys Make una comelearn from experienced fraudsters!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by three: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
[size=20pt]Lie First Think Later!![/size]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by finaly01: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Your Oga Osho for tell you say make you take am easy for your promise because money Don finish, after all na him dey in charge.

apc promise be like promise wey man dey promise women when e wan Wright.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by ShootToKill: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
Oga even if you kill everybody in Edo state, we zombies will support you. Carry go!

4 Likes

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by lilprinze: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
apc is synonymous to scam

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by ajebuter(f): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
E never even reach three months and this one is already giving excuses..

Like say na PDP dey there before...

Chai....Edo people, una welcome to kwantinuation oh...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by stsinner: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
nothing new here,'Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule — and both commonly succeed, and are right.' --H.L. Mencken

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Noblesoul123: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
APC= All Promises Cancelled

5 Likes

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by rozayx5(m): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
scammers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

those who voted and collected 5k will know they have collected their dividends for the next 4 years cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

foools

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by ephi123(f): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Wasn't it his fellow APC governor Oshiomole he took over from?!

Meanwhile his hands are tied and he can't talk even if he wanted to. The problem with godfatherism. Good luck to Edo state, and Nigeria too. Much needed luck cheesy

9 Likes

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin grin angry
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by clefstone(m): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
One word- SCAM.
Like if u agree

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos / Reactions As Buhari Campaigns In Enugu / Buhari’s Bribe Tears Northern Pastors Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.