Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. (6682 Views)

How Abuja Runs Girls Trouble Hard Working Young Men In Abuja / Abuja Runs Girl Allegedly Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Pr!vate / Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by ethylene: 5:09am On Jan 11, 2015
An Abuja based girl, Amara Anosike, who reportedly used to date Senator Hope Uzodinma, has died a week after the politician dumped her to marry her best friend.

Politician and multimillionaire businessman, Sen. Hope Uzodinma, who represents Imo West Constituency in the Senate, on Saturday, January 3, married a 25-year-old girl in Owerri. The 63-year-old senator’s new wife who according to reports is named Chioma Ikeaka, was the best friend of late Amara Anosike.

According to blogger, Linda Ikeji, sources revealed that "Amara used to date Sen. Hope Uzodinma. After hearing the news that he married one of her best friends, Amara fell ill and just died a few days ago. She was vomiting blood on the day she died and was buried yesterday."

Senator Hope married Chioma in a quiet wedding a week ago

A commenter on Linda Ikeji's blog alleges that Choima Ikeaka, a graduate of law from the Imo State University, came to Abuja to attend Law School and was introduced to the senator by her friend Amara. It was alleged that Chioma and the senator started seeing each other and quietly got married in Owerri a week ago.

Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 11, 2015
Really
Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by jiorhemen(m): 5:12am On Jan 11, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by naturally: 5:18am On Jan 11, 2015
Eeya, She died for love.
RIP to her
Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by kilokeys(m): 5:27am On Jan 11, 2015
Autopsy Report NL HOSPITAL +

time of death - 2015
cause of death - probable suicide, Emotional trauma, betrayal, impending poverty and a likely strong spiritual remote controlling.

13 Likes

Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by lovemaths(f): 5:27am On Jan 11, 2015
This will make frontpage. Let me try my luck.

1 Like

Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by menix(m): 5:41am On Jan 11, 2015
Wen she gets to hell senator okadigbo will b there 4 her...

Dating som1 old enough 2 b her fada while we kip searching 4 luv..
My igbo sistaz amu ne kene unoo.

2 Likes

Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by Blackvampire(m): 5:47am On Jan 11, 2015
Nonsense as if it was not money she was targeting she n her friend they were both runs girls..she lost out in the game.her friend outsmarted her..foolish girl i knw there must be lots of guys dying for her what a waste of beauty..

2 Likes

Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:49am On Jan 11, 2015
Too slow!
Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by Etumgbe(m): 5:57am On Jan 11, 2015

incase it makes front page
Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by emaxadey(m): 5:59am On Jan 11, 2015
such a pity
Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by KELVINXY: 6:03am On Jan 11, 2015
Op plz kindly change the name of this thread to:
Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak.

2 Likes

Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by Dreal1247: 6:13am On Jan 11, 2015
God saved her from early widowhood and she died of fear of tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 11, 2015
what a pity!!! she has given up on ever making it without senator grin
May she rest in pieces tongue

to the friend: Ya own dey come

1 Like

Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by STEKENT: 6:45am On Jan 11, 2015
what a waste, she die for love while her friend enjoyed the love
Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 11, 2015
All these for a 63yr old man(if I read correctly)? I may not be far from truth when my mind tells me she had a boyfriend who would love her so much. Just imagine how my igbo sisters are fooling themselves all in the name of runz and money. Rest in peace if you can undecided

5 Likes

Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by anthoniosp(m): 7:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Source??
Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by demelza: 7:29am On Jan 11, 2015
A Tale of Two Oloshos.
Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 11, 2015
girls are so weak...when it comes to matters of the heart and a betraying friend...

ladies please be careful who you introduce ur fiancee or lover to...cos...u know d rest episode..
Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2015
I hate that girl. Damn!, how could she
Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by ctman(m): 7:55am On Jan 11, 2015
Abi she lost her suger daddy to her best friend undecided
Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by rattlesnake(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2015
Lying unlimited edition without end

LIES

LIES

LIES WITHOUT END
Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by dechandel(f): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2015
This her runs no go well
She would have married one of his sons na.. They dole out cash too grin
Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by Monicasque(f): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2015
Imagine kissing a man old enough to b yo grandaddy. Yaksss.
Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by Mikocake(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2015
menix:
Wen she gets to hell senator okadigbo will b there 4 her...

Dating som1 old enough 2 b her fada while we kip searching 4 luv..
My igbo sistaz amu ne kene unoo.
lolz @amu na-ekene unuooo
Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by DPointMan(m): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2015
Olosho swindles Olosho grin
Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by jakesund(m): 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
she thought the senator would raise her family out of poverty grin

Morals of the story....DONT TRUST FRIENDS AROUND UR LOVER wink

***RUNS BACK TO ABUJA TO SUPPORT GMB***

cool
Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by benedictjohn(m): 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
heaven calls
Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
This hoes ain't loyal
Re: Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. by cr7lomo: 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
Life, a pretty girl that guys must Hv been killing themselves for can only now b remembered as a runz girl that died in active duty . Pls let girls understand that dr is more to life than runz , ur legacy and how u will remembered matters a lot for u and ur family

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Hot Aunt Is Begging Me To Have S*x With Her And Get Her Pregnant / Outrage As Nude Photos Of Female Government Staff Leaks Online (photos) / I Want To Borrow Your Laps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.