Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

(picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire (5135 Views)

Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) / Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by campustv(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2015
A fan send in this picture of Jayz dressed in an Emir Attire and decided to Share. I Think its high time we be proud of our own culture and fashion. The other time Rihana was in the news rocking an Ankara Fabric as well as notable Celebrities and fashion icon, and the Top Fashion show all over the world now showcase Nigerian designers and fabric more than before especially the ankara fabric. I think its a good thing to see Nigerian culture and fashion walking the global trends.

Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by dkronicle(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2015
Hmm ndi boko

3 Likes

Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by temitemi1(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2015
God bless Nigeria!!
Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by Beetwo(m): 9:42am On Jan 11, 2015
not funny
Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by biggerboyc(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2015
its not jay z. it even resemble rotimi ameachi

6 Likes

Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 11, 2015
Boko jayz!
Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by cirmuell(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2015
Lol I just saw this on an OAP's post on facebook. Actually the pic is real and it was when Jigga came to Nigeria/Kwara State invited by the then governor of Kwara; Bukola, he was turbaned by Emir of ilorin.

5 Likes

Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by sucreblazing(m): 10:38am On Jan 11, 2015
op u are just seeing this? ....I'm highly disappointed in you
Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by iamrealdeji(m): 10:51am On Jan 11, 2015
Of course,that was when Jay-z came to Ilorin

5 Likes

Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by campustv(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2015
sucreblazing:
op u are just seeing this? ....I'm highly disappointed in you
Not at all its a review to make headline
Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by Kentrasso(f): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2015
Lol. This is called living life to the fullest.
trying out different cultures and styles... I hope to go round the world too

1 Like

Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
That's jayz and I was there..the state is ilorin,kwara state...he even have a street in ilorin inside kwara poly...it is not photoshopped...
campustv:
A fan send in this picture of Jayz dressed in an Emir Attire and decided to Share. I Think its high time we be proud of our own culture and fashion. The other time Rihana was in the news rocking an Ankara Fabric as well as notable Celebrities and fashion icon, and the Top Fashion show all over the world now showcase Nigerian designers and fabric more than before especially the ankara fabric. I think its a good thing to see Nigerian culture and fashion walking the global trends.
Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
APC fans be like... He's here to campaign for Buhari

1 Like

Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by CrazyScientist: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
I smell FP angry
Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by officialvabadon(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nice one
Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by LizyL: 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Front page coming up.
Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
Boko jay z
Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by elguaje(m): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
shocked
Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by pretydiva(f): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
R u kidding me shocked...is dat rily jay z or is it photoshop
Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by funarosho(m): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
dis pix don tey now. na wen bukola saraki do his first tenure as governor naa.
Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
ok
Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by udyheart01(m): 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by owoh00(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
Owoh joshua.

Study in the PHILIPPINES, cheap and affordable in whatever course you are pursuing. NO JAMB, NO POST UME IS REQUIRED, just only your WAEC, NECO OR GCE IS required, contact me on my cell if you are interested +639153876180
Master, BSc and PhD is available in any course of your choice, I will direct you to meet with my elder sister at ABUJA for trust worthy sake.
Philippines embassy is one of the easiest in the world, and your visa is 90% guaranteed when applied for.

A GOOD ADVICE FOR ALL. Please........ Malaysia is no longer the best place for Nigerians to study, because of the high rate of racial discrimination, and killing of Nigerian students for the misconduct of other Nigerians whose business is drug and Internet fraud.

Even if you are not interested in going to study in Philippines. Please just don't go to Malaysia..!!!!! Unlest you have a different agenda.

I know many of you will be asking is Philippines safe for study? I will ask you too, Is the camp of bokoharam safe to leave in? THE ANSWER TO THE BOTH QUESTION DEPENDS IN THE REGION OF THE COUNTRY ARE STAYING.

I will make sure you are STUDYING in a city not prone to floording nor earthquake.

But if you have the money for first word countries then you will need to write ILET, SAT OR TOEFL, but that is out of my reach, I can't assist anyone on that.

If you will have to pay $ 30,000 per sem in med school in USA. Philippines is not more than $4k. and lesser for none medical courses

Philippines have a good and affordable education, but America and UK have the best. And the question is, can your parents afford it??
Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by bebe2(f): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
dat road name na wa

its one or the other undecided
Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jay Z....
My real niqqa..

In Jay Z's voice...

"Hooped out the plane, hit the helicopter
Telling these crabs in barrel we eating hella lobster
Got hella options, like a college teams
Hit these bottleg niqqas with the Heisman"
Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by dechandel(f): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
Photokiosk toh badt
Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by ggrin(f): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hmmmmlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
giid
Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by cococandy(f): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
So Jay Z even has a road in kwara?
Na wa.
Unto what Na? What was his developmental contribution that earned him that?

1 Like

Re: (picture) Jayz Dressed In An Emir Of Kano Alike Attire by Roum(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
owoh00:
Owoh joshua.

Study in the PHILIPPINES, cheap and affordable in whatever course you are pursuing. NO JAMB, NO POST UME IS REQUIRED, just only your WAEC, NECO OR GCE IS required, contact me on my cell if you are interested +639153876180
Master, BSc and PhD is available in any course of your choice, I will direct you to meet with my elder sister at ABUJA for trust worthy sake.
Philippines embassy is one of the easiest in the world, and your visa is 90% guaranteed when applied for.

A GOOD ADVICE FOR ALL. Please........ Malaysia is no longer the best place for Nigerians to study, because of the high rate of racial discrimination, and killing of Nigerian students for the misconduct of other Nigerians whose business is drug and Internet fraud.

Even if you are not interested in going to study in Philippines. Please just don't go to Malaysia..!!!!! Unlest you have a different agenda.

I know many of you will be asking is Philippines safe for study? I will ask you too, Is the camp of bokoharam safe to leave in? THE ANSWER TO THE BOTH QUESTION DEPENDS IN THE REGION OF THE COUNTRY ARE STAYING.

I will make sure you are STUDYING in a city not prone to floording nor earthquake.

But if you have the money for first word countries then you will need to write ILET, SAT OR TOEFL, but that is out of my reach, I can't assist anyone on that.

If you will have to pay $ 30,000 per sem in med school in USA. Philippines is not more than $4k. and lesser for none medical courses

Philippines have a good and affordable education, but America and UK have the best. And the question is, can your parents afford it??
are u on whatsapp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kiki Osibanjo, Professor Osinbajo's Daughter, Is A BEAUTY! Oh My! / #bbnaija: Is Kim Oprah, Adesua Etomi's Lookalike? (photos) / Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.