Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria (26467 Views)

Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words / Buratai With Emir Of Zazzau After The Attempted Assassination - Pics / Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by rattlesnake(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
when did Nija have a VP rabbit undecided
Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by laprince(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by laprince(m): 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hmmm. Too bad
Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by Kx: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Meaning even his primary constituency does not like him nor want him even in their midst?

What better way to deliver d polls result even bfore FeBuhari 14!

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by duni04(m): 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
brutef0rce101:
Otueke straight.....
Buhahahahahaha!

3 Likes

Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by princemillla(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Wen u choose zoologist and architect as your leaders what did you expect?............

Change is innevitable

4 Likes

Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by atlwireles: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Violence and madness always around you when APC maggots are present.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by nerodenero: 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Away from PDP and APC wahala,Zaria people wont forgive Sambo for denying them portable water after huge capital was earmarked for this purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by emeka2847: 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
That one is not a good ambassador for PDP. He has never been accepted by his people.

I just wonder why Jonathan sticks to him.

3 Likes

Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by sammyomoh(m): 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
Na wa ooo, ur pple no like u again, well go pray for 7 montains spend 7 days each on montain, they go 4give u. Do it oooo.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by Truckpusher(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
LRNZH:
His birds are coming home to roost.
Would you have said the same thing if the same treatment was given to Buhari in the Niger Delta or South East?

3 Likes

Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by PStacks(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
Things have gone from Bad to worse for GEJ. I only pity the man..

Otueke is calling.

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
Alphaoscar:
ELECTION VIOLENCE IS WRONG by Olawale Dibia Ajayi.
I have read lousy reports and claims by armchair reporters on the social media about the burning of PDP campaign bus(es) in Jos a few hours ago. Immediately, I picked my phone a put a call through to Bitrus Mshelia, an old friend who works for an independent tabloid in Jos. He confirmed that indeed there was a fracas today at the Bauchi Road junction. However, he said the rampage was an intra-partyPDP crisis involving rival PDP party members in Kanke town, Kanke council area of Plateau state, who were expressing theiranger over the imposition of the PDP governorship candidate, Senator Pwajok, on them in the state.Trouble started when the youths clashed with the supporters of the governorship candidate who had gone to welcome him backfrom the PDP rally in Lagos.The APC had no hand whatsoever in the clash. This is done so as to set the records straight and caution scattergun analysts to let the trigger be. It is rather too late to begin to whip up Bolekaja sentiments now!

Are you talking of Kanke in Plateau central or the PDP campaign bus that was burnt at Bauch road, Jos, Plateau north? Before you spread your lies, some of us live in Jos and know Bauchi Road very well. And there is already a video of the terrorists that burnt the bus shouting "sai buhari".

1 Like

Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by adaybayor(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
teacher: what is SAMBORIBOBO
student: Samboribobo is anything that has weight but cannot occupy space

1 Like

Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by adaybayor(m): 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Would you have said the same thing if the same treatment was given to Buhari in the Niger Delta or South East?

hey! kaduna is Sambo's domain so if he gets booed that's his fault. you see the difference?

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by ogene007: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
This goes to show how violent the Jihadists are, they are trying to blackmail the entire country with their violence into voting for GMB. Their sponsors and supporters should be well aware that nigeria risks ceasing to exist as a nation, is the Jihadists win this election. I hope they are also getting ready for the breakup of the country which they are trying to precipitate. It is pertinent that the so-called northern elders who are instigating these almajiris to harass GEJ's campaign agents, to note that they do not have monopoly of violence. The rest of the country are watching with keen interest. By the special grace of the almighty God, GEJ will win the elections overwhelmingly despite all these provocations from the Jihadists and their agents.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by PerfumeRepublik: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
alienvirus:
They like to behave like hooligans.

Just say "they are hooligans"
Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by bigwallace(m): 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
What an anonymous vp!!!smh,sambo that won't even deliver is ward to pdp,he is as clueless as his oga@ d top!!awon olodo grin
Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by jeje123(m): 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
They should have stoned him bastard!
Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by iraycom: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
please someone should help me with these questions

1. where can i get bitter cola to buy in large qantity
2. how much will 50kg of bitter cola cost
3. when is the season of bitter cola
4. how do you store bitter cola
Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by jeje123(m): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
brutef0rce101:
Otueke straight.....
No compromise
Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by hayatou27: 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
Patience is the VP, sambo is disgrace to the North
Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by PEREP: 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
If you're voting remember these factors:1. The Chibok Girls. 2. NNPC Scam. 3. Police pension fund. 4. Missing $20Billion. 5. $9million Arms deal. 6. Bomb Blasts. 7. Immigration job scam. 8. Petroleum pump price. 9. Dwindling external reserves10. Oil theft. 11. Incessant Power outage. 12.ASUU & poly Strike. 13. Doctors' Strike. 14. National Assembly tragedy. 15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam 16. Kerosene subsidy17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola; They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals; They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable diseaseThey didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE. ~smiley NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!! :-V *noooo*p(-_-)organizing for change!

If you are Voting, remember;

1. I will not rest until every state in Nigeria is under the Sharia law

2. I will Stabilize the Price of Oil (Like he is OPEC) because of Cluelessness

3. I will confornt Corruption and as soon as we are ask how, they came up with a Dunce answer 'I will put all Korrupt person in Kirikiri

4. In 1978, 2.8B USD was missing under Buhari as the Minister of Petroleum and till date no report on the said fund.

5. GMB was overthrown because he does not appreciate other people's views

6. The Austerity measure led to the sacking of 30000 Soldiers which further weaken the army.

Had to go now. Will add more and more

1 Like

Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by Jecintakia: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
Just imagining the kind of "crowd" we are talking about in a 40the anniversary that didn't take place in an open place.... Sahara reporters sef
Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by dutchtopper(m): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
Please incase u want to buy mTN data plan weda subscription or for browsing jst contact me,am selling MTN data bundleplan as from 500mg,1GB and above,it works in all gadget including pc\laptops,ios,ipad,iiphones,android phones,blackberry B10 and above and alsa internet ,u can use it to browse either from ur phone or computer\laptop,jst grab dis huge oppotunity in order for u to save ur money,which u have been wasting buying it @ d rate of 3000k from MTN subscription.it works as d same thing as a data plan,it is more prefferable because u can use it for pc and fone as well,pls jst contact me as soon as u ar ready so dat I will tell u on hw to make ur payment,either bank,ATM transfer,onlinebanking transfer,sending of recharge cards,d price,d price is negotiable bt depends on d medium of ur payment.simply call me on 07035955659 or u can follow my facebook.blog.com den click on databundle for u to read more abt dis if u ar doubting.it is a real business.no fraudstering it,as soon as u get ur data it will be deducted from my account.pls dnt be afraid.I promise to serve u better as u patronise me,God bless u....
Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
pacifique:
Am just watching... We ll soon know if the booing ll have any negative effect as regards his re-election.

Please what are you saying?
Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by specco(m): 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
Former President Obasanjo did not get more than one vote in his native Abeokuta ward and yet he won the Presidential election convincingly. Nothing spoil.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by Kingspin(m): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari collapse during one of his campaign at cross river we knw hear it. Nawoh saharareporter. Una be nokia 3310.
Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by odehaj: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
PEREP:

If you are Voting, remember;

1. I will not rest until every state in Nigeria is under the Sharia law

2. I will Stabilize the Price of Oil (Like he is OPEC) because of Cluelessness

3. I will confornt Corruption and as soon as we are ask how, they came up with a Dunce answer 'I will put all Korrupt person in Kirikiri

4. In 1978, 2.8B USD was missing under Buhari as the Minister of Petroleum and till date no report on the said fund.

5. GMB was overthrown because he does not appreciate other people's views

6. The Austerity measure led to the sacking of 30000 Soldiers which further weaken the army.

Had to go now. Will add more and more
stop lying plsssss.Have u also collected bribe to lie?stealing is not corruption

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by PEREP: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
odehaj:
stop lying plsssss.Have u also collected bribe to lie?stealing is not corruption

All of these are in the public domain. Google each of the points and get back.
Re: Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria by gentleasia(m): 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
HE NEVER SEE ANYTHING, DEM KNOW SAY DEM DEY Bleep UP, NIGERIANS DESERVE BETTER...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria / NYSC Scandal: 'Sack Adeosun' - Francis Obalim Tells Court / 2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.