Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) (45984 Views)

13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings / Fabulous Photography & Video Coverage For Ur Weddings & Events (pics) / Six Things We Shouldn't Be Seeing Anymore In Nigerian Weddings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by iamnaf(m): 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
kristina1:
Nice....looks delicious
delicious indeed, did u eat frm d cake because am wondering how those pple cut that tower
Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by shinysmrt: 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
d cake has 12 layers, do u know if they wanna hav 12 kids? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by ggrin(f): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
iceberylin:

waitn you and ggrin smoke sef grin
we smoke ur P.hairlipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by ggrin(f): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Xsenga:
NA UR HAND WORK BE THAT.
liarangry
Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by 4everisaac(m): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
dechandel:
I will do more than this
So help me God cheesy
Like seriously?
Marry me then! ;-)
Or wake up from your sleep.
Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by harrysterol(m): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
tziz:
Jst Showed a pic of the cake to my girl n she's like-
-awwwww! Babe lets make a bigger one..
shocked undecided
u dn enter one chance tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by sukkot: 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
starlingbawa:

By taking this stance, I 'WANT TO ASSUME' that 'JUST MAYBE' you have got an extra life? OR you'd come back to life again after 'YOU' die

Or is it that you didn't really comprehend the rhetoric " We only have one shot at life"?

Now, I'm curious as to which
you have several shots at life. you die and then come back again after a short period. you never really die. you just shed a body and then you pick up a new body after a while. i can prove it too

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by harrysterol(m): 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
sukkot:
you have several shots at life. you die and then come back again after a short period. you never really die. you just shed a body and then you pick up a new body after a while. i can prove it too
shocked shocked shocked prove it biko
Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by sukkot: 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
harrysterol:
shocked shocked shocked prove it biko
ok the first proof is this. abraham lincoln came back 52 years after dying as JFK

http://www.snopes.com/history/american/lincoln-kennedy.asp

Its called reincarnation. click that link
Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by harrysterol(m): 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
shyshally:
@harrysterol,that's not the total hight of the real cake,can't u see 'artificial spacing' in the cake?its just all decoration
shyshally just look carefully at the cake, the height is much even b4 that spacing, ok what of the cakes on the table, is that artifical cakes grin
Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by Xsenga(f): 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
ggrin:
liarangry
TRUE.
Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by Uglyduckling: 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
That was the president's daughte's cake and you all wonder why corruption is not stealing,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by ggrin(f): 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
Xsenga:
TRUE.
big head
Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by Xsenga(f): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
ggrin:
big head
DIC*K HEAD.
Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by tziz(m): 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
harrysterol:
u dn enter one chance tongue
Chai!!! angry
Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by harrysterol(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
sukkot:
ok the first proof is this. abraham lincoln came back 52 years after dying as JFK

http://www.snopes.com/history/american/lincoln-kennedy.asp

Its called reincarnation. click that link
coincidence nothing pointed to the fact that it was the same person
Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by dechandel(f): 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
ggrin:
na xsenga again
Is she your rival? Iceberylin come o. Tell ggrin she is your one and only grin
Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by sukkot: 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
harrysterol:
coincidence nothing pointed to the fact that it was the same person
ok case number 2. there is a biblical character walking around today as we speak. the king of ancient babylon nimrod is on earth now as we speak and i am sure you have seen him. i can prove it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by dechandel(f): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
sukkot:
and why would you want to do more than that ? i pity ya future husband lipsrsealed
Have you met my future husband? If you havent, save your pity for yourself undecided
Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by sukkot: 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
dechandel:
Have you met my future husband? If you havent, save your pity for yourself undecided
i havent and if i meet him i am staying very far away from him cuz i dont need him unloading his 99 problems on me after he has encountered you lmao. what do you need a cake that size for ? why would you aspire to better such an obscene display of wealth ? the whole thing looks tacky and stupid
Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by harrysterol(m): 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
sukkot:
ok case number 2. there is a biblical character walking around today as we speak. the king of ancient babylon nimrod is on earth now as we speak and i am sure you have seen him. i can prove it
prove shocked bros kai cheesy cheesy lie lie
Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by starlingbawa(m): 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
sukkot:

I'm afraid I don't believe in this theory of yours.

Thanks but no thanks!
Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by dechandel(f): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
sukkot:
i havent and if i meet him i am staying very far away from him cuz i dont need him unloading his 99 problems on me after he has encountered you lmao. what do you need a cake that size for ? why would you aspire to better such an obscene display of wealth ? the whole thing looks tacky and stupid
Now i really pity you. We all have different views about life and all that
What might look tacky and stupid to you will look different and nice to me..
Just because you have a different opinion doesnt make it right for you to wash it down others throat.
If i have the money to do more than this.. Trust me. I would.
And yea.. My husband wouldnt also wanna meet a shallow minded individual like you.

P.s.. Thats not a full cake.. The icing and decoration counts in too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by ggrin(f): 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
Xsenga:
DIC*K HEAD.
e pain am grin
Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by sukkot: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
dechandel:
Now i really pity you. We all have different views about life and all that
What might look tacky and stupid to you will look different and nice to me..
Just because you have a different opinion doesnt make it right for you to wash it down others throat.
If i have the money to do more than this.. Trust me. I would.
And yea.. My husband wouldnt also wanna meet a shallow minded individual like you.

P.s.. Thats not a full cake.. The icing and decoration counts in too
you are the one aspiring to have an obscenely big tacky cake but i am the shallow one ? shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by dechandel(f): 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
sukkot:
you are the one aspiring to have an obscenely big tacky cake but i am the shallow one ? shocked shocked
Your brain is really tacky for assimiliating things in a shallow way kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by sukkot: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
dechandel:
Your brain is really tacky for assimiliating things in a shallow way kiss kiss
maybe if you didnt type shallow things my brain would not assimilate it in a shallow way. ggadayummm cry
Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by wordbank(m): 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
my sugar rush

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by nijanigga: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
starlingbawa:
For those who have the money and can afford all the 'pomp and pageantry', why not

After all, we only have one shot at life. Why waste it being dull
this is the only achievement, in mist of misery and poverty.
Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by iceberylin(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
ggrin:
we smoke ur P.hairlipsrsealed
No wonder grin
Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by iceberylin(m): 9:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
dechandel:
Is she your rival? Iceberylin come o. Tell ggrin she is your one and only grin
she already knows wink
Re: Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) by Harmony222(m): 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
how dem wan take cut n share am sef angry smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order / 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties / Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.