Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Must The Wards Or Children Of Pastors Follow Their Lifestyles? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must The Wards Or Children Of Pastors Follow Their Lifestyles? (465 Views)

Adeboye Steps Down, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Kumuyi, Others To Follow / How Come Other Races Follow Their Religions Except Africans? / Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must The Wards Or Children Of Pastors Follow Their Lifestyles? by whothiefmymoney(m): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2015
So I have this friend who is the son of a bishop but unlike like his dad,he loves doing things of an unbeliever.
But then each time he does this things(like going to party,womanising,indecent dressing etc)people often point fingers at him and dat brings him down.
So my question is must the children of pastors follow the footsteps and lifestyle of their parents?

Note:he don't do it at home but only when in school
Re: Must The Wards Or Children Of Pastors Follow Their Lifestyles? by whothiefmymoney(m): 9:41am On Jan 11, 2015
As for me all malam with him kettle
Re: Must The Wards Or Children Of Pastors Follow Their Lifestyles? by Nairalander01: 9:49am On Jan 11, 2015
I'd say NO
Because even Jesus had a Judas in His cabinet. Most families are incomplete without an akward fellow 'still searching for the right word'
Re: Must The Wards Or Children Of Pastors Follow Their Lifestyles? by whothiefmymoney(m): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2015
Nairalander01:
I'd say NO
Because even Jesus had a Judas in His cabinet. Most families are incomplete without an akward fellow 'still searching for the right word'
like black sheep

(1) (Reply)

Ye Are Christ's. / Must One Play Gospel Songs On A Sunday Morning? / Woman;this Is How To Control Your Man And Vice Versa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.