Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Baga Bomb Blast [picture] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baga Bomb Blast [picture] (2862 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga / Very Graphic Photo From Tashan Baga Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by Tbillz(m): 10:48am On Jan 11, 2015
here is another reason we are clamoring for change.just like the clueless leaders have dreams, so also these Innocent individuals had dreams, no matter how minute it might be; before they meet their untimely death! May their innocent and defenceless souls rest in peace!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by IKJ66(m): 10:51am On Jan 11, 2015
May their soul rest in peace ÅΩ̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ð those that killed them サανe no peace

GMB 2015

4 Likes

Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by preach93: 10:53am On Jan 11, 2015
When will all this stop

1 Like

Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 11, 2015

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by segzyj(m): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2015
Tbillz:
here is another reason we are clamoring for change.just like the clueless leaders have dreams, so also these Innocent individuals had dreams, no matter how minute it might be; before they meet their untimely death! May their innocent and defenceless souls rest in peace!
. God have mercy
Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by GarbaAudu: 11:03am On Jan 11, 2015
I beg to differ. This picture was taken in Zamfara State 2013, Maru L.G. precisely. Those are the remains of the victims of the so called herdsmen attack. All the same, CHAI! we must stop the"BLOOD SHARING" in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by Chubhie: 11:08am On Jan 11, 2015
GEJ regime ushered us into a state of nature. Hopefully, that social contract we signed with him gets terminated on lovers day. That he GEJ is still campaigning for a second term speaks of a man bereft of honour and a mugu who weakly allowed his aides to play and shield him from the true reality on ground. I can imagine the shock and regrets now he's faced with the hard truth of how detached he was from reality. Too little too late I say. GMB may not be our ideal man but, when the desirable is not available then the available-GMB becomes desirable. Give me 0.000001% of the goodwill and blank cheque given to GEJ in 2011 and my name will be echoed even while I'm gone.

5 Likes

Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by Dbboy(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2015
I thought bokoharam has BAGA how come I could still see police attending the burial in the same BAGA or have Nigeria army secured the place and the refuse to let is know and what about the 2000 bodies. Nigerian these apc propaganda is getting out of hand I refuse to be fooled by APC propaganda.
Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by Chubhie: 11:15am On Jan 11, 2015
@ eighTHREAD Please endeavour to warn me on any thread you will posting this pictures so i don't click on such threads once I'm mobile. Thanks for your understanding. Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by waternogeteneny: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2015
Hahahahahahahah!

[size=18pt]

Buhari will base his political ambition on the blood of innocent Nigerians.

That is how much President means to these people. smh![/size]

4 Likes

Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by otil1: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2015
Wow! N500 healthcare per family. I love that one o grin

Please in which APC State has that been piloted? Even as N1,000? I don't even my N5,000 (i.e. 10x). Or is it Lagos, APC's strongest hold of all times?

GuN= Gullible Nigerians

#buharicannotchange @70

1 Like

Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2015
Do we have a President? Nigerians are dying in their numbers up north. The DSS is more concerned with APC's internal affairs than intelligence gathering. The Police is more concerned with who is Speaker and who is not. The Military is in its lowest ebb. The President, a clueless man is embarrassing himself publicly. Do we have a President? Over 21,000 Nigerians have been killed by Boko Haram. We need change and not "RIP". Vote change Vote Gen Muhammadu Buhari 4 President

3 Likes

Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by waternogeteneny: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2015
Abeg make we divide Nigeria dis year make people that want sustainable development see road.

All this Northern Born to Rule is slowing our progress and some of us are already tired.

Let Yorubas and Hausa have their own country and the SS AND SE get their own country.

3 Likes

Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by Truth24(m): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2015
Gruesome
Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by sojjy: 11:30am On Jan 11, 2015
Nigeria can only be better if we VOTE wisely now.
A government that carelesss about the well being and the security of her people should be voted out. Majority of Nigerians want a NEW govt that will take over from this VISIONLESS GEJ.

I BELIEVE IN GMB!
I BELIEVE IN APC!!
I BELIEVE IN NIGERIA!!!
I BELIEVE IN GOD!!!
Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by jaso1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
eighTHREAD:
Before you vote, look below. post=29637115][img]http://3.bp..com/-yV6KQ0nsa0k/VK-lNMpChoI/AAAAAAABfdc/VUxDHLg23Qg/s1600/new%2Bposter-10-10.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-OcRXGYl1C5g/VK-lFXq8-hI/AAAAAAABfcw/IrdRh5HJtlg/s1600/new%2Bposter-04.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-E9ux92qsFUI/VK-k107ysHI/AAAAAAABfbU/OXBzgSajmgU/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-3tVnmd4gQOg/VK-k1gyBQmI/AAAAAAABfbQ/1sfa1uQxK4w/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-qTKxMc-AZj0/VK-k2N5XTgI/AAAAAAABfbc/a7Re1W0i2m8/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-B-gqOjZIQ8E/VK-k2lm9ZgI/AAAAAAABfbk/f_qU-jJX9-g/s1600/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-K75wl44Yen0/VK-k3fZtIBI/AAAAAAABfbw/3ibz6lb5JOg/s1600/CHANGE.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-cVR-FSxVhk0/VK-k3wYjd0I/AAAAAAABfb0/X_fm7vCDT70/s1600/DONT%2BWAIT%2BSERIES.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-wKu9V_suEE8/VK-k4BKeStI/AAAAAAABfb4/SvpVdneBc-A/s1600/DONT%2BWAIT.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-CpMre-Q0ojg/VK-k8G15EII/AAAAAAABfcQ/HYhQtr8T14s/s1600/farmm.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-c8udSs2oyGs/VK-k6xxZ9fI/AAAAAAABfcI/V2PGdNKniME/s1600/HEALTH.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-5XVTC5YOg4s/VK-k_oozUKI/AAAAAAABfcY/N9colXKTnhs/s1600/new%2Bposter-01.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-9TYqGrhdq94/VK-lA_qDBqI/AAAAAAABfcg/RHbqyfnfCVE/s1600/new%2Bposter-02.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-jhh2qA3Weh0/VK-lCY0clmI/AAAAAAABfco/1psr6QoEf5w/s1600/new%2Bposter-03.jpg[/img]

Come February14 we shall celebrate the change. it's long overdue. we can't continue like this, it is horrible, deadly and capable of consuming all of us.
Let us all vote for change and see things working normal again.
Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by NaijaOptimist: 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
This is saddening and inhuman.
Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by Rapzino: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
Z
Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by cosmatika(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
My good friends please I charge you to spare a
time each day to pray for our northern christians.
There is a thirty-year plan to systematically wipe
out Christianity from northern Nigeria. It is no
longer hidden. And as they implement this plan
through a violent means in the north, they are also
implementing it in the south through a non-violent
means. As am writing this now Islam is winning
Igbos in Abakaliki, Afikpo and other parts of
Igboland with money! They have built the biggest
islamic school in Ebonyi state (if you doubt me ask
anybody in Afikpo or Abakaliki). And once they
wipe out Christianity from the north, they will face
the south with violence, by that time they have
won many converts in Igboland who they will use.
People say it is not possible because they don't
know the people we are dealing with. Our Christian
brethren underestimate muslims cos they don't
know Islam. They don't know their tactics and
modes of action. Go and read the history of
Turkey. It's a country that was once 100%
Christians but today Islam have systematically
overthrown Christianity. Do you know that the
seven churches that Jesus Christ asked John the
baptist to write letter to were all in Turkey? Oh! I
have many facts that I may not share here. Fellow
believers it's time! Let's wake up! If you are still
sleeping/backsliding, wake up! As for our ladies
who date and sleep with muslim guys and the
Alhajis, I pity you! May God open your eyes to see
what they are doing with your spirit and destiny. If
you like believe it. If you like, don't believe but the
fact is that APC is part of OIC and Muslim World
League agenda. Guys it is so saddening yet it's
true that muslims are smarter than Christians
every where. The earlier we wake up the safer we
shall be. Lastly, rapture will soon take place when
people never expected it. Repent now, accept
Jesus Christ in your lives. I have delivered the
message.

2 Likes

Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by ABEngine(m): 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lol, GMB the warlord! Coming back to clean the mess he and his coup plotting cohorts set us in.

He will fight the herdsmen, he will send BH into extinction, He will curb MEND and co while dutifully carrying out his National assignments? Oshe Rambo.

Don't be fooled too soon with the presumable timeline for all these "change", I am not being pessimistic but this would almost take forever to satiate our appeal.

My people, we as individuals are in dire need of original change, our morals and values needs serious reawakening (Rebranding oh sweet Dora)- this I believe a proper reorientation and reintegration proposal should solve.

For instance, the man who steals our transformer oil only to sell it back to us in black market would be somewhere whining about GEJ.

The road contactor who said "if e no spoil, how I go chop?" Thereby shortchanging tax payers that apply such routes is currently heating up a thread somewhere chanting change.

The petroleum vendor who sees the price dynamics of demand and supply as a useful tool during festivities to make profit yet blames GEJ for bad business last December.

The middle man, who turns over large profit in sales of fertilizers initially subsidized by government then sold back to the people at a premium.

Even in the commonest form, the will at which we choose to boycott due processes and readily tag it "This is Nigeria, anything goes"

My people this tag has been around for a while now and a figure head can't change that. My point exactly, the change we need even starts from your response to this post, the change we need is us.
Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by Calculia: 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari call your Boko boyz to order.
Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by DukeNija(m): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jonathan is not a terrorist. He is not responsible for the bomb blast. He is doing his best but his efforts are being sabotaged by those who are suffering the impact of the bomb blasts.
Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by atlwireles: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
APC maggots Sango and Osun will pay your lives in the same coin, for lying to Nigeria. You take a picture from a funeral in Zamfara state and call it baga.

Zamfara Massacre: Residents Flee Unguwar Galadima

Following the massacre of more than 200 residents of Unguwar Galadima, a community in Zamfara State, by Fulani herdsmen last Sunday, the people are now fleeing the town in droves, even as the Inspector General has ordered deployment of special forces to the state. Most of the people who survived the attack are leaving for fear of being attacked again

http://www.classic97.net/news/zamfara-massacre-resi

2 Likes

Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by clevvermind(m): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
This is very sad but still Jonathan till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by BlackPikiN(m): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
This is An old picture from Zamfara state.

Fulani herdmen massacred locals in Zamfara.
Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
cosmatika:
My good friends please I charge you to spare a
time each day to pray for our northern christians.
There is a thirty-year plan to systematically wipe
out Christianity from northern Nigeria. It is no
longer hidden. And as they implement this plan
through a violent means in the north, they are also
implementing it in the south through a non-violent
means. As am writing this now Islam is winning
Igbos in Abakaliki, Afikpo and other parts of
Igboland with money! They have built the biggest
islamic school in Ebonyi state (if you doubt me ask
anybody in Afikpo or Abakaliki). And once they
wipe out Christianity from the north, they will face
the south with violence, by that time they have
won many converts in Igboland who they will use.
People say it is not possible because they don't
know the people we are dealing with. Our Christian
brethren underestimate muslims cos they don't
know Islam. They don't know their tactics and
modes of action. Go and read the history of
Turkey. It's a country that was once 100%
Christians but today Islam have systematically
overthrown Christianity. Do you know that the
seven churches that Jesus Christ asked John the
baptist to write letter to were all in Turkey? Oh! I
have many facts that I may not share here. Fellow
believers it's time! Let's wake up! If you are still
sleeping/backsliding, wake up! As for our ladies
who date and sleep with muslim guys and the
Alhajis, I pity you! May God open your eyes to see
what they are doing with your spirit and destiny. If
you like believe it. If you like, don't believe but the
fact is that APC is part of OIC and Muslim World
League agenda. Guys it is so saddening yet it's
true that muslims are smarter than Christians
every where. The earlier we wake up the safer we
shall be. Lastly, rapture will soon take place when
people never expected it. Repent now, accept
Jesus Christ in your lives. I have delivered the
message.
Mr man,I am a Christian and I am angry at this stupid Propaganda you just spewed up there.If the muslims defeat us here in the South then we have our selves to blame.I have advocated at different Fora that we Christians should HARDEN UP! We are too soft! Our Leaders have money to buy planes but they don't have money to buy Guns,who is fooling who? Christian way of life is too holy and detached from reality....When push comes to shove,we have to fight not all these speaking in tongues rubbish the Holier than thou christian do.Am a Christian I won't shy away from the truth.If the muslims bring war,then we give them war! The ibos that accet money to convert to islam are fools! We know ibos luv money more than their souls.

Am a Yoruba Christian and I won't hesitate to carry machine Guns to defend my faith.Maybe its time we christians start getting radicalized.All the Propaganda you posted up there are stupid scare mongering tactics you posted are campaign strategies for Jonathan,I know you are an ibo man but the truth is that we will fight a war to push jonathan out of Aso Rock Next month.

I don't buy all this Propaganda,Muslims don't have two heads.If they want war in Nigeria,what is stopping Christianity with all our Billions from giving them war? They are not half as equipped as we are so pls say something else or talk to the Christian Association of Nigeria.

Your propaganda doesn't fly.Happy Sunday.
Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by BraveAfrican(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Baga Bomb Blast [picture] by GSKing: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
#GMB 2015.

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Mono Rail Test Run / Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue / Germany Turns Over Churches To Muslim 'migrants'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.