Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Even Goats Don't Want Buhari.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Goats Don't Want Buhari.. (1519 Views)

Even Goats Are Angry With Buhari [proof] / Hilarious:: Even Goats Are Angry With This Guy. / Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Goats Don't Want Buhari.. by SkinnyDude(m): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2015
Even goats don't want Buhari..

Re: Even Goats Don't Want Buhari.. by eleko1: 11:44am On Jan 11, 2015
sad That goat represent Jona and his hopeless saTANist armies.No matter how they tried to pull BUHARI down,instead wax stronger.Enough is Enough of the slowpoke kindergarten President. SAI BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT cool

1 Like

Re: Even Goats Don't Want Buhari.. by redcliff: 11:46am On Jan 11, 2015
Photoshopped! Pdp is spending more of their 21bn to mke the opposition look bad rather than do a free and fair campaign.. it just goes to show that the election rigging would be dirtier!

1 Like

Re: Even Goats Don't Want Buhari.. by Firefire(m): 11:46am On Jan 11, 2015
even goats are ready to eat the coconut grin

2 Likes

Re: Even Goats Don't Want Buhari.. by NaijaOptimist: 11:48am On Jan 11, 2015
Very poor photoshop.
try harder.

1 Like

Re: Even Goats Don't Want Buhari.. by SkinnyDude(m): 11:49am On Jan 11, 2015
redcliff:
Photoshopped! Pdp is spending more of their 21bn to mke the opposition look bad rather than do a free and fair campaign.. it just goes to show that the election rigging would be dirtier!
NaijaOptimist:
Very poor photoshop.
try harder.
you guys need eye surgery.. APshits!

2 Likes

Re: Even Goats Don't Want Buhari.. by SkinnyDude(m): 11:51am On Jan 11, 2015
Firefire:
even goats are ready to eat the coconut grin
he said Nigeria will be in trouble if PDP wins. we dont want what happened in 2011 to repeat itself.
Re: Even Goats Don't Want Buhari.. by Firefire(m): 11:56am On Jan 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:

he said Nigeria will be in trouble if PDP wins. we dont want what happened in 2011 to repeat itself.

I have already raise the necessary alarm: https://www.nairaland.com/2086796/buharis-twitter-condemnation-not-acceptable

All Nigerians should be at alert to defend their position and not be allowed to be killed like a cow.

2 Likes

Re: Even Goats Don't Want Buhari.. by SkinnyDude(m): 11:56am On Jan 11, 2015
eleko1:
sad That goat represent Jona and his hopeless saTANist armies.No matter how they tried to pull BUHARI down,instead wax stronger.Enough is Enough of the slowpoke kindergarten President. SAI BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT cool
bla bla bla. your Buhari is unhealthy. he better respect himself and rear his cattles peacefully.unless he wants to be another Yar' Adua.

1 Like

Re: Even Goats Don't Want Buhari.. by waternogeteneny: 11:58am On Jan 11, 2015
Buhahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Even Goats Don't Want Buhari.. by SkinnyDude(m): 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
redcliff:
don't you have T.V.? even if you dont have one, cant you afford a newspaper? the 21bn will not be spent on campaign alone..
Re: Even Goats Don't Want Buhari.. by lexdino: 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
How many of you noticed that the goat in the first pix seems to resemble GEJ. The second goat can be said to be PEJ while the third and fourth goats might be Diezani and Okonjo?
Re: Even Goats Don't Want Buhari.. by eleko1: 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
May the soul of Yar Adua rest in Peace.We Prefer a man in the mould of Yar adua to one thief who told us stealing is not corruption.Even the deities are tired of Jona
SkinnyDude:
bla bla bla. your Buhari is unhealthy. he better respect himself and rear his cattles peacefully.unless he wants to be another Yar' Adua.
Re: Even Goats Don't Want Buhari.. by SkinnyDude(m): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
eleko1:
May the soul of Yar Adua rest in Peace.We Prefer a man in the mould of Yar adua to one thief who told us stealing is not corruption.Even the deities are tired of Jona
i need proof before i can believe this bullshit. you APshits are fond of lying.
Re: Even Goats Don't Want Buhari.. by redcliff: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:

you guys need eye surgery.. APshits!

Lol..its funny how a blind person calls another fully functional being blind.. i use a note4 its a clearer view from this perspective.. dolt!
Re: Even Goats Don't Want Buhari.. by redcliff: 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:
don't you have T.V.? even if you dont have one, cant you afford a newspaper? the 21bn will not be spent on campaign alone..

Lol.. its fr wat exactly? Its either you are dumb or the second version of okupe
Re: Even Goats Don't Want Buhari.. by JOETYNO: 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
honestly I surport GEJ, buh this is pure photoshop
Re: Even Goats Don't Want Buhari.. by eleko1: 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i need proof before i can believe this bullshit. you APshits are fond of lying.
undecided sad grin I won't waste my time over dis,if u need a proof,ask google.Mira

(1) (Reply)

T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-asari, Tompolo, Arrested For Threatening Violence / GEJ's Final Desperate Push For South West - Thisday / Igbo Will Be Better Off With Buhari ...says Hector Ukegbu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.