Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers (23382 Views)

Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State / FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office / SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by Nuezha(m): 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
Crocz:
Interesting development...I'm so excited for this election, can't wait for APC to retaliate and then PDP and then APC and then....

#The Observer

...and then the vicious cycle consumes all, even you, leaving no one and nothing behind.

Wake up pessimist.
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by TheBitterTruth: 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
ignis:
APC could bomb their building in order to score cheap political points by gaining the sympathy of the uninformed masses, who will be too fast to suspect and point accusing fingers on PDP.

#Justapossibility
Yes, as u wil also bomb ur Father's house inorder to gain cheap popularity and sympathy from the masses by God grace in no time. Fool

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by Kinikini: 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
Crocz:
Interesting development...I'm so excited for this election, can't wait for APC to retaliate and then PDP and then APC and then....

#The Observer

Are you for real? Do you reside in Nigeria? Do you have families in Nigeria? I just have to be civil otherwise.....hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by calaway: 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
APC ALWAYS TELLING LIES ABOUT EVERY DAMN THING. ONLY A FOOL WILL BELIEVE THAT THE BUILDING WAS BOMBED. LOOK AROUND NO CHARED WALLS OR BURNT WOODEN DOORS ETC. THE ENTIRE DISTRUCTION WAS DONE WITH MAN POWER. funny NO WITNESS SAW ANYTHING THROUGH OUT THE ENTIRE 2 HRS OF DEMOLITION EXERCISE BY apc laborer
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by jamil542: 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
Gradually we are beginning to
know who has the bombs that
were used in other parts of the
country. Is this bomb by Boko
boys or by those who boost to
destroy the country if Jona did not
win ?
Nevertherless, poor people will be
the one that will suffer. By the
way Jona has excape his children
to London last month.
Poor people should not allow
themsleves thuggery and conflict.
They are the victims of all the
consequences.
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by Fellywood(m): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
Princecalm:
If this is really true, what should come to mind.
STAGE MANAGED AS USUAL

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by abudubai: 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
SweetJoystick:
Hmm elections never dey conducted, winner/looser never emerge yet destruction of properties don begin already...SMH
hhmm don't mind them February 14th 2015 shall intensifies who will win.
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by onoshenry(m): 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
Yesterday was APC supporters burning GEJ's campaign van in JOS.... and then today, APC's office being bombed in Rivers. *sigh*
Please put our dear country in your prayers....
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by braivheart: 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
chino11:
This is more like an inside job, if not how could Dakuku had got there almost immediately the bomb exploded?

Police should investigate the APC in Rivers..
oh, so if you get an information that your home is on fire, you would complete whatever it is you are doing before STROLLING home abi? Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by Gboliwe: 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
APC will stop at nothing to keep the attention on themselves. Attention seekers I tell you. What's in the okrika office that is worth destroying? Mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by mekaboy(m): 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
If u ask me, buhari brought the bomb to rivers and it was assembled and planted by APC. So they can accuse PDP and gain sympathy.

Well amechi might find it as a political strategy now tillnit gets out of hand. Look what is happening in North East now, started to make the country ungovernable for Gej, now they cant put of the fire.

Amechi be wise.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by mizzy007(m): 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
I think its time 2 consider emergency leave 2 ghana till after feb 14! Bomb is a respecter of NO man!

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by Sylvarresta(m): 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
Gboliwe:
APC will stop at nothing to keep the attention on themselves. Attention seekers I tell you. What's in the okrika office that is worth destroying? Mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
a typical example of an ant brain

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by IyaOmo1: 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
mekaboy:
If u ask me, buhari brought the bomb to rivers and it was assembled and planted by APC. So they can accuse PDP and gain sympathy.

Well amechi might find it as a political strategy now tillnit gets out of hand. Look what is happening in North East now, started to make the country ungovernable for Gej, now they cant put of the fire.

Amechi be wise.

Blockhead
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by jungleluv(m): 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
chino11:
This is more like an inside job, if not how could Dakuku had got there almost immediately the bomb exploded?

U ARE SICK UPSTAIR
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by thaoriginator: 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
Kororugged:

General which kain sense be this one na?

how do you know the exact timing of the bombing and the time Dakuku got there? How did you calculate the time difference?

The police should pick you up for further questioning.

grin

Pls don't mind that guy called chino11, he's an escaped psycho..
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by 1stola: 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
Kororugged:

General which kain sense be this one na?

how do you know the exact timing of the bombing and the time Dakuku got there? How did you calculate the time difference?

The police should pick you up for further questioning.

don't mind the hypocrite morĂ³n called chino11
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by osifred(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
If you are not in Rivers state keep quiet. There is a war going on there.
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by Afroconnect: 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Thanks OP for stating your source .

Its really sad that in 2015 , political parties in Nigeria still carry out attacks against each other . I dont get it , whats the point of doing all these ? Destroying properties , for what ? Must these people act violently all the time ? Very immature political system being run in this country !

For goodness sake , its 2015 not the 1970s or 80s ! angry

www.kingebuka.com ( news , sports , entertainment)
We allow these scums that call themselves politicians use us and steal from us all they like-Nigerian masses are dummies...revolt and chase all these thieves out of our system.
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by blackjack21(m): 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
tit:
APC bomb have blown up in their faces.
How come nobody was in the office at the time of the blast?
Or where they storing bombs in the office?

DSS should better sweep all APC offices nationwide for bombs.
We do not want to lose innocent souls because of Buhari ambition.

I always know you won't disappoint.
Your bitchry is really Advance

Jesus GEJ help you.
sad angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
cry
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by baybeeboi: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
tit:
APC bomb have blown up in their faces.
How come nobody was in the office at the time of the blast?
Or where they storing bombs in the office?

DSS should better sweep all APC offices nationwide for bombs.
We do not want to lose innocent souls because of Buhari ambition.

Remeber today is Sunday right?
Am still not convinced though, after-all both the APC and PDP are practically one in d same
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Crocz:

#The Observer
maybe during the retaliation one of your relatives might be there.How can u be so insensitive?
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Crocz:

#The Observer
maybe during the retaliation one of your relatives might be there.How can u be so insensitive.
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by baybeeboi: 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
And now I can see the Northeners trying to put the South in total Chaos as they have done to the North.
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by ormios234: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
Let's not get carried away by these attacks. We should all know that PDP and APC are not the only two parties in this election. Blaming PDP or APC for any attack is wrong and seems to perfect the plan of those who don't want the progress of this country. I perceive there are those who are working desperately to make this country fall and we must not allow that. There is no fuss between Buhari and Jonathan. Those who seems to benefit from either of these two people in power are the ones being used by the enemy of this country to create problems. We must stay together as one and understand we can not all vote for one person hence the need to respect each other's view. Insulting electorates is undemocratic and backward. Insulting people because of whom they want to lead them is backward as people have right to their own opinion. I can guarantee that after the election, be the winner Buhari or Jonathan, they will both remain friends as all past leaders wine and dine together. They have a way of settling scores. We the electorate must not allow ourselves to be used by those who seek selfish interest; after all it is just an election and not necessary a solution as we all think.
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by Sacramento4real(m): 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
Crocz:

#The Observer
You get sense at all?
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by mrofficial(m): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
chino11:

If you heard that your was on fire? How long would it take you to get there?
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by kola101(m): 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
I wonder what have become of rivers state yesterday a pdp house of rep member representing ogu/bolo fed constituency was shot by unknown gunmen and they collected 1.5 million from him on is way coming out of a bank
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by 4four(m): 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
PDP ...............................power
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by emmatok(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
Gboliwe:

And APC burned their own flag in the the SE state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency / Yahaya Bello Sworn In Without A Deputy / Ogun Police Arrest Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle After Kidnap Operations (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.