Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers (23385 Views)

Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State / FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office / SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by rigarmortis: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
PDP has absolutely nothing to gain by bombing APC office, in fact they have more to lose, you dont commit a crime that you know people will assume you to be the obvious suspect while garnering sympathy for the supposed victim.
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by Blackkie: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
Attack me and i retaliate is the game.
If you want peace play by the rules.

Am even expecting more of this, unless each 'group' respects the other.
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
THis isn't the way, say no to violence. Embrace peaceful election.

GEJ till 2019
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by loomer: 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
ACT OF DESPERATION.
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by redcliff: 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
doctokwus:
Wike and PDP don't know who they dealing with.
In Rotimi Amaechi, PDP av got more than they can chew and what they can't finish.
If gej and patience combined cannot tame amaechi, I don't see wike doing so.
This violence PDP started at d campaign rally and have extended to APC party Secretariat is highly condemnable, shud b detested by all concerned because its likely going to consume an already fractionalize PDP party.

After it what next.. everybody is always quick to condemn but it does not do anything
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by ojialo(m): 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
moving across border if this is what 2015 election is going to be like I doubt if PDP are responsible for this all the same. since I no get money fly myself to USA I fit trek reach seme border
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by otokx(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
We say no to violence.
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by onyeamuma73: 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
is it not the bomb that the commander in chief of boko haram buhari supply to amaechi they are testing
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by yomanovic: 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
alienvirus:
Any source?

You need a pair of glasses?
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
Phame:
Gej , call ur boys to order.
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:10am On Jan 12, 2015
Too bad n shameful. This is a politics of desperation.
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by hopilo: 12:49am On Jan 12, 2015
This bomb looks like a manual bomb, the type heavily body men will use axe and Monday hammer to destroy a structure, because the type bombs exploding in n/east normally burns down structures, the place would have been black and fuming with thick smoke. Lies no good oooo in the name of politics. All una children dey outside naija oooo. No cause fight here come run away ooo.
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 12, 2015
This would've made front page, had the attack been on PDP office.
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by chino11(m): 6:44am On Jan 12, 2015
General try to understand my point. I said it is likely to be an inside job, because we have seen similar scenario in the past among PDP trying to paint a picture.

That said, I also do not rule out the possibility of PDP being behind the attack because they are the major opponent to APC. I condemn the attack in-toto.

Kororugged:

General which kain sense be this one na?

how do you know the exact timing of the bombing and the time Dakuku got there? How did you calculate the time difference?

The police should pick you up for further questioning.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by akanmu1234: 7:02am On Jan 12, 2015
NEW COMPANY IN OGUN STATE AND OYO STATE RECRUITING WORKERS.recruiting firm available for all. Level of certificate,interested applicant should forward his/her: name, qualification,location and phone number to this number 08059187491.
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by Phame: 7:45am On Jan 12, 2015
IbnSultaan:
I heard u deactivated.
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by Orikinla(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2015
[size=18pt]The Nigerian police should do the duty to protect lives and properties 24/7.
Any failure in security is a failure of the Commander-in-Chief.
His in-laws are from Okrika.[/size]

Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by goldman777: 11:53am On Jan 12, 2015
gej is finally revealing himself from d shadows along with jezebel wife pej bombing apc secretariat in pej home town okrika,pls who supplied pdp thugs wit bombs gej has been supporting boko haram all along with bombs using d divide and rule philosophy now out of despiration to frustrate apc he has miscalculated and revealed himself.nigerians now has to change dis looming tyrant b4 bombs become like pure water on d streets of nigeria.GOD BLESS nigeria and nigerians we will vote for our own conscience
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Phame:
I heard u deactivated.
Something like that
Re: Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers by Kororugged: 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
chino11:
General try to understand my point. I said it is likely to be an inside job, because we have seen similar scenario in the past among PDP trying to paint a picture.

That said, I also do not rule out the possibility of PDP being behind the attack because they are the major opponent to APC. I condemn the attack in-toto.

Okay General I get you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers State LG Poll ; Election Without Voters. Pictures. / Imo Turning To Another Borno, Nigerians Lament On Social Media / President Buhari Receives Indian Prime Minister, Muraleedharan In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.