Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness (5405 Views)

NCC At Work. It Has Started With Airtel. / Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! / Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by Nsonaso(m): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2015
hyfr:
I mean from ur write up, do u use iphone 5s now?
yeah
Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by hyfr(m): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nsonaso:
MEANING?
ok I want 5c but its too costly. Iphone 6 and 6+ which would u prefer?? Got this bet on naijasportsbet for iphone6 and 6+ wey I wan bet
Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by Nsonaso(m): 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
hyfr:
ok I want 5c but its too costly. Iphone 6 and 6+ which would u prefer?? Got this bet on naijasportsbet for iphone6 and 6+ wey I wan bet
It's your choice man..... for me none of them, there are them ugly.... their design fail big time
Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by temmym4(m): 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
skyhighweb:
Samsung Galaxy Grand Max, Galaxy E7, Galaxy E5, e3, a3, a5, a5 dous and a7

just before d middle of the month they started again, i guess i gonna try out a new phone company that doesnt pour out phones like its means nothing, u buy any one now before u know it another batch enter then u wished u didnt buy earlier on.

Lol. so just because you bought their latest release means they shouldn't produce something else abi? For your mind you wan dey feel fly say you have got the latest device produced by samsung grin grin
some people's monthly salaries don finish on top buying every latest device that comes out.
oga, stop complaining. Go with the device that has the features you need and not just buying every single device newly produced.
Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by skyhighweb(m): 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
temmym4:

Lol. so just because you bought their latest release means they shouldn't produce something else abi? For your mind you wan dey feel fly say you have got the latest device produced by samsung grin grin
some people's monthly salaries don finish on top buying every latest device that comes out.
oga, stop complaining. Go with the device that has the features you need and not just buying every single device newly produced.
i guess u just glance through my text, am simply saying i was hoping to buy a phone from them this year but pouring out phones like that simply means more is yet to come and i was hoping to buy the a7 but its big, if i decide to buy a7 now they go bring smaller version of am later on , so best i check another company with every thing i want already than regret later or start complaining about one thing two thing
Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by temmym4(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
skyhighweb:
i guess u just glance through my text, am simply saying i was hoping to buy a phone from them this year but pouring out phones like that simply means more is yet to come and i was hoping to buy the a7 but its big, if i decide to buy a7 now they go bring smaller version of am later on , so best i check another company with every thing i want already than regret later or start complaining about one thing two thing

Hmmmm. I guess you didnt read through my post either. Dont get me wrong. There are 2 main types of smartphone users. The first ones are those who buy devices just to show off, whether they know something, little or absolutely nothing about the said phone or smartphone in general isnt a big deal for them, all they are concerned about is buying the latest device made by a particular company, even if it doesnt meet their demands or probably not useful to them at that present moment. when a later version comes up, they get upset grin
The other ones are those who knows exactly what they want in a smartphone and its features, they buy that exact piece of machine and they are good with it.

Tell you what man, you shouldnt have any complain if you fall into the second group. just because Samsung released a new batch of device doesn't necessarily mean the old ones have been condemned.
From your example, A7 is a big phone and you are not a fan of huge devices but you decided to get it anyway because it is the latest device from the company, now when they released the size you wanted, you got upset.
it also sounds absurd when you stop buying a phone from a particular manufacturer just because they keep releasing fresh models and stopping you from the ego of owning their latest devices and going for another company where they are stucked on one device for years.
Samsung isn't Tecno, they release phones based on individual preferences i.e releasing different device based on different individuals choice of uniqueness and design (apart from the flagship devices) and not because the older one was a failure, Their latest phone doesnt mean it s the best of all their releases neither does their older ones the worst. You only choose your choice. ok?!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Nite Free Call Good For Conference Call / Tecno Phones Featuring Fingerprint And Iris Scanner Technology (images) / Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.