Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Bleep And Run - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bleep And Run (26519 Views)

Dances With Wolves [18+] - Bleep, Scandal, Betrayal, Lust,crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
*7*
I stood at the very spot I had parked my car, transfixed. It was nowhere to be found. Tiffany was right behind my back, hands on her waist. She seemed confused.

“Why are we stopping Charles?” she said behind me.

I brushed my hair with my left arm. “It was right here.” I said without looking at her.

“What was right here?”

“The car, this is the spot you ran away from remember?”

She looked around then gasped as if the realization was just dawning on her. “It was right here; you parked and chased after me here.” She paused pointing to the spot. “Charles your car has been hijacked.” The words stung like bee.

“I’m so sorry Charles this was my entire fault, if I hadn’t run away…”

“Don’t say that again” I cut her short placing both of my hands on her shoulders. “You did nothing wrong, if I had locked the car… the hijacker wouldn’t have had any chance.” I held her face now. “Be rest assured T, finding that car wouldn’t be a problem.” Tiffany suddenly pulled her face from my hand and started pointing to my left. I turned to see what it was, my car? Nothing; I squinted hoping to see someone driving my car by, no sign of any car. She was still pointing saying something about a man in chinos. Then I saw the figure, a lanky man in chinos pants grinning sheepishly, he was holding a camera.

Tiffany grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the area, the lanky man followed suit, taking endless pictures.

“Where are we going?” I asked her, looked back and saw the lanky man tumbling on the floor. He must have lost his footing while looking endlessly from his camera hole. He quickly got up and started cursing the floor.

“A friend of mine lives close, we can go there and stay. We need to hurry before more paparazzi’s appear everywhere.” Tiffany was saying.

I looked back again to our lanky guest, Tiffany was right; they were now two of them. The second one was also lanky but the first was lankier, he was already taking pictures of his own while the first one was busy fumbling with his camera with a frown.

“Hey!” the second paparazzi screamed at us. “Won’t you pose for us?” he was winking.

“You are making their story more interesting if you keep looking at them!” Tiffany sounded pissed.

I quickly apologized then faced front, I hadn’t noticed but we were already in front of a large gate. The two paparazzi’s were in front of the gate with us. The second one sucking his lower lip while taking close shots. And the first one was still busy trying to fix his camera.

Tiffany grabbed my hand again and dragged me into the compound; she hastily locked the gate while the paparazzi’s thanked us for boosting their career.

I looked around the compound, it had a good space but wasn’t big. Tiffany stood in front of me for a while eyeing me. Then she turned and headed for the main building’s entrance.

“Are you still mad at me?” I followed her.

“I can’t be mad at you now, we’ve got other problems” she opened the door and entered inside, I followed suite.

“Well there is nothing we can do; those guys are probably selling those pictures right now.” I said.

“That’s not a problem Charles, not my problem; in fact to be honest I like it.”

“Wait what do you mean you like it?” I was stammering. “And if that’s not a problem then what problem are you talking about?”

She looked at me then pursed her lips. “Mike” she said flatly.

I looked at her puzzled, thinking she would start crying again, but instead she was smiling seductively. She walked closer to me and placed her hand on my chest.

“Charles I thought about what you said.” She paused and leaned closer to me. “Am fade up, I no longer want to take it, am turning a new leaf, I want to elope with you.” She said with a whisper then placed her warm lips on my mouth.

I hesitated for about two seconds, trying to process what she just said with my eyes shot. I opened my mouth and drove my tongue into her mouth, our tongues tied with each other for a while; I grabbed her by the head and pulled her closer while I deliberately devoured her mouth. My hormones started racing and my heart beating faster in rhythm with hers.

Her delicate hands were on my buttons now, before the clock could tick further my suit and shirt flew open and out from my body. She caressed my chest and abs then located my belts and stripped me off my pants, she peeked down and gasped a little. I hastily turned her around and unzipped her gown; slowly I ripped it of her body, revealing the finest feminine body I’ve ever seen. I took a few seconds to glance at it. With my breathing increasing I slowly turned her around, gently placed her on the floor. She looked into my eyes with fire as I lay on top of her. She reached out for my head and pulled it down as we started kissing again. Then with blood pumping harder in my system I entered her.
Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
thanks guys for following me with patience. make una do buy car cheesy cause the ride go soon rough shocked

tags- iceberylin, Elparaiso lilmaxfidel Nmeri17
debonairprinx
Elparaiso
sleekbody proficienc
Positivist
aboyaj
jhimmy
Nuges11 smiley

2 Likes

Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
*8*
Tiffany rested her head on my chest as we lay on the tiled floor of her friend’s sitting room. I kissed her hair and stroked it gently, she raised her head to look at me then she sat up.

“What we did was it bad?” she said and pushed her hair backwards. She was still unclothed.

I chuckled loud. “Well I hate to break it to you babe, but you just committed adultery.” I said wryly.

She hit me on the chest with her arm. “As at the time we had that fun my marriage with Mike Adewebeast was null and void.” She said boldly.

“Then you have nothing to be guilty about. Be rest assured that our journey doesn’t end here.” I told her assuredly.

She smiled down at me. I got up and located my clothes. When I was done wearing them Tiffany had already worn her gown, she was fumbling with her zip. “Wait let me help you with that.” I said and zipped the gown for her. She thanked me.

“Can I have your phone? I left mine in the car.” She said.

“Sure” I dipped my hand into my pocket, brought out my phone and handed it over to her.

“I’ll be right back.” She said then walked out of the sitting room.

I studied the sitting room with little interest. The floor was tiled, an old clock hung on the wall. The time was already ten minutes after five. No TV set or electronic appliances apart from an old Compaq computer sitting on the dining table. I decided to make use of the computer to browse the internet for any news about our escapade. I approached the dining hoping the computer was still alive, thankfully when I pushed the power button it beeped to life. I searched a nearby cupboard and saw an internet modem; I plugged it into the USB port and checked for any active data subscription, it was positive so I opened the browser and surfed popular blogs in the country.

The story was already online, only few blogs carried different storylines, the rest were just copy and paste. Pictures of me and Tiffany were everywhere. Some headlines were “Mike Adewale’s wife paroling town with a stranger.”, “Is actress Tiffany Johnson seeing another?” etcetera. Some of the blogs even termed me clueless for continually looking at the camera.

I switched off the computer and started wondering what was taking tiffany too long, I decided to go outside and see for myself.

As I approached the door Tiffany ran into me panting. I grabbed her and tried to calm her down bur she was trying to tell me something. She was breathing difficultly, tears was rolling down her eyes.

“Charles I haven’t been totally honest with you” she said with difficult breathing. Then she fell off, I caught her mid-air.

“What do you mean?” I asked. I was really scared by then.

She placed her right arm on my cheek. “I’m so sorry Charles, Run!” she spoke those last words with sympathy in her eyes. Then her hand fell flat on the floor, blood rolled out of her nose. She stopped breathing, I felt her pulse but didn’t feel anything, and Tiffany was dead, in my arms.

Her mouth was still open from the last words she spoke, I stared at her lifeless eyes, and they were still urging me to run. I was confused as to what might have happened. Then I saw my phone on the floor, I went and picked it up, checked the call log and saw that she dialed Mike‘s number. I looked at her body, ‘Did Mike kill her?’

Her last words kept ringing in my ear. I’m so sorry Charles, Run!

I went and knelt down beside Tiffany, closed her eyes and laid her straight. Tears were already forming in my eyes. I couldn’t embrace it, Tiffany was dead. The sound of the main gate crashing open jolted me back to reality, I rushed to the window to see what it was. I saw a familiar dark figure approaching the door hastily holding a silenced short gun in his right arm; it was Segun, Mike’s security man.

Immediately he saw me, he aimed his gun, I ducked. Didn’t hear a sound but the window glass was already scattered on me. I rushed and locked the door. Contemplating whether to leave Tiffany alone, I realized her left hand had been pointing towards a door.

I looked back and saw segun’s dark figure smirking behind the window. He was aiming his gun again. I dived, didn’t hear any gunshot; must be cause of the silencer. I dashed towards the door Tiffany was pointing at.

3 Likes

Re: Bleep And Run by Elparaiso(m): 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
issorait....
It has started o.....
hope say hand to hand combat go day o....
cis God help am if the door day locked.....
na to day find key as bullet day tickle your ear......

iosprince....
shay u no know say my Toyota get shock absorber?
make I see how the road go rough teach.....

nice update....
keeping me glued to my screen
Re: Bleep And Run by Hiroshize(m): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
losprince:
update loaded 100%

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Bleep And Run by debonairprinx(m): 1:22am On Jan 16, 2015
And the action begins. Good job prince.
Re: Bleep And Run by amsoslim(m): 8:14am On Jan 16, 2015
please give us the remaining of the story...I thirst for more
Re: Bleep And Run by sleekbody(f): 9:02am On Jan 16, 2015
angrynw u looking for ma trouble, y did u stop lyk dat, dnt take long b4 u crash dix suspense oooooooo
Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hiroshize:

cheesy cheesy grin grin
why all the smiles grin
Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
debonairprinx:
And the action begins. Good job prince.
thanks for noticing. any criticism for your boy?
Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
amsoslim:
please give us the remaining of the story...I thirst for more
grin wish i could bro, but you see i am still crafting this story... a small piece of the remaining is in my head though.

1 Like

Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
sleekbody:
angrynw u looking for ma trouble, y did u stop lyk dat, dnt take long b4 u crash dix suspense oooooooo
easy... take deep breaths, relax am already typing the next update. cool
Re: Bleep And Run by debonairprinx(m): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
losprince:
thanks for noticing. any criticism for your boy?

As of now, am still observing. Criticism may come in which I'l oblige you to take not so seriously but comprehensively, cos am not so much of a literary expert.
Well done bro. #thumbsup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleep And Run by obstead200(m): 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
U started d story like one of hardley chase novels. The one about the safest bank in d world. I think it was called "my laugh comes last"
I wud have accused u of storyline theft. But thankfully it seems u have steered Ur story towards another direction.
Gud job Bros
Re: Bleep And Run by iceberylin(m): 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Where is the update cry
Re: Bleep And Run by aboyaji(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
Op, have you bleeped us and ran?

1 Like

Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
My people, my sincere apologies for the delays... me was going through some issues. but as i promised i intend to finish this story and i will. cool
so my ones in the likes of -- iceberylin,

lilmaxfidel

Nmeri17
debonairprinx
Elparaiso
sleekbody proficienc
Positivist
aboyaj
jhimmy
Nuges11
Hiroshize
amsoslim
obstead200
aboyaji

i am back again.

2 Likes

Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
*9*
It was already getting dark.
I ran out through the door Tiffany was pointing into the backyard of the house, the whole house was surrounded by a fence. I was still contemplating my escape route when I saw Segun circling in to where I was. Immediately I ran towards the barrier, lifted myself with one foot, placed both my hands on the surface and flew out. While mid-air I could have sworn I saw Segun holding a phone to his ear muttering something like ‘act 4 accomplished’.

I had landed roughly; I stood up feeling too much pain at my ankle. I looked around and saw a familiar face, tall, dark, on chinos. The first lanky paparazzi again! He was already taking pictures. I didn’t hesitate for an extra second as I dashed towards the paparazzi, he noticed my intensions as he quickly turned and started running away from me. I chased after him swearing that I would snap his neck if I caught him.

The lanky man luckily ran into a cab which drove him off to safety; for I swear if I had caught him…

I stood at the middle of the road, hands on my waist. I didn’t know the next line of action to take, but it seemed Segun had stopped chasing me, it didn’t bother me. ‘It was a good thing after all’ I thought.

I hailed a taxi and asked the driver to take me to my home addresss, no one could possibly do me harm there. Inside the taxi I reminisced about all that had happened, picking the pieces of the whole event and putting them together. My visit to Mike’s house, His wife, she couldn’t drive and I offered to drive her, she told me a few horrible things about Mike; a man I had respected. What’s more? My car got stolen, sudden paparazzi’s, Tiffany’s friend’s house, the sex, phone call, Tiffany’s death and Segun firing bullets at me, his own phone call. Then the stupid paparazzi again, he seemed to have been waiting. Everything seemed like a plot and the only logical conclusion is that Mike is the Master mind. That son of a bitch is going to serve a long jail term I thought.

Sitting at the passenger’s seat of the Lagos cab, the thought of Tiffany flooded my mind. The young beautiful and talented actress whom I had a crush on first sight for, had died in my arm right after we made love. Murdered by her own husband, thinking about it now I realized I was actually in love with her.

Then for the first time in my entire life, inside a taxi cab, I bent my head and sobbed for a woman.

“We are sorry to interrupt this program to bring you this sad news.” The radio presenter’s voice jolted me back to reality. What could be worse than a man killing his own wife? I sat up and eagerly listened to what the news was going to be about.

“Today, actress Tiffany Johnson was spotted with a yet unidentified man roaming the streets. When paparazzi spotted them and started taking pictures, they ran into a compound and secluded their selves there.” The reporter was saying. But that was old news. Or have they found the body already? I thought. Segun was definitely going to clean up his mess.

“Now the sad news is that, actress Tiffany’s body was found lying dead inside the main building of the compound.” What? How could Segun be so careless? I was about to be shocked myself.

“Someone alerted the police when they saw a man jumping out through the fence of the crime scene. Thankfully a man was there that took pictures of the man jumping the fence. Now the pictures depict the same man that had been spotted earlier with the actress.”

‘That bastard paparazzi!’ I cringed.

“When the police arrived at the crime scene and conducted some investigations, they found out that the actress had not only been murdered…” yes by her demon of a husband. “…but also severely raped” wait a minute!

“When could she have been raped” I said to the hearing of the taxi driver who looked at me suspiciously.

“Which rape ke?” he asked angrily.

“Umm nothing” I said sharply. He turned and faced his front.

“The prime suspect of this brutal and disgusting crime is no other but the mysterious man that she was spotted with and the police are doing everything within their power to apprehend this nutcase.” The reporter was saying.

“What?! That can’t be! I didn’t do it, Mike Adewale did!” I blurted out.

“Wetin this one dey talk?” the taxi man was staring at me angrily.

“Sorry, nothing” I said quietly. Hoping he hadn’t gotten any hint of the situation.

“Wetin this news people they talk self?” he said and turned to me.

“Umm they killed a celebrity today and they are accusing the wrong guy.” I said. Hoping he gets the message.

The taxi driver looked at me, hissed and shook his head. “Oga, if to say ah dey hears English ah for dey ask you wetin e talk? Nonsense”

“Sorry abeg no vex, them say they kill one girl wey dey act film, but I think say them dey accuse the wrong person.” I broke it down for him.

“How you wan take know that one you dey there?” he hissed and continued facing his front.

I ignored him, of course I was there. This is just a blind accusation by the daft Nigerian police force. I am a victim here. All these thoughts ran through my mind until a realization hit me hard. The police was currently looking for me. My house was no longer safe.

“Oga stop here!” I shouted at the driver who immediately screeched to a stop. I jumped down and paid the driver who hissed, shook his head and drove off.

I was already very close to my house. From where I stood I could see a police patrol car at the front of my house.

I made to turn and leave the premises. I saw that bloody metal object pointed to my face; the handler, Segun.
Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
*10*
Even in darkness I could see Segun’s smirk. It was so devious.
“Where do you think you are going?” Segun was saying.

“Came to finish me off?” I retorted.

Segun chuckled. “I Wish dude. You evading the police were not part of the plan; now turn around.”

I clenched my fist. “What are you talking about?”

Segun brandished his gun. “Everything has been written down like a movie script. According to the plot, in this scene you walk right into the cops and get arrested. You have played your role well up to this point; you don’t want to disappoint the director now do you?”

I was mystified; I slowly pieced everything he said together. It was all a plot to get me arrested. ‘Why’ I wondered.

“Hurry up! Unlike most movies this one has a deadline. Don’t worry geek boy, everything will be revealed at the last scene.” Segun aimed at my chest.

I thought about attacking him since it seemed they needed me alive. But the look in Segun’s eyes suggested that he wouldn’t hesitate to blow me off if I tried anything stupid so I maintained my cool and tried a negotiation.

“Whatever Mike paid you, I will double it” I said.

Segun laughed loudly I feared the cops might hear him. “You are a sentimental fool Charles. I don’t work for Mike though that’s what he thinks; in fact he is a co actor such as you. You both are following the same script written by a higher master mind and moreover what the director offers isn’t in terms of money. Now kindly turn around and get yourself arrested” he said sharply.

I turned around and began pondering what he just said, if he doesn’t work for mike then who? Segun pressed the gun in my spine urging me to move forward. I took several steps forward, seeing that I was within the cops’ eyesight I hesitated and turned around to see Segun standing way behind me pointing the gun towards my head. So much for handing me over to the cops’

“Move it lad, change direction and I promise to draw a map on your head.”

It seemed to me that the script says the police arrest me in this scene; I wasn’t going to play by the script anymore.

“Hey!” I called out to the broad police man standing at the front of my house. His colleague, a female turned around and aimed her gun at me. I overhead Segun blurter “Shit”

“Put the gun down, although am innocent am here to turn myself in” I said then turned around to see Segun gone.

The female police officer rushed forward and placed handcuffs on me. “You are under arrest for the murder of Mrs. Tiffany Johnson. You have every right to remain silent whatever you do or say shall be used against you in the court of law.” She said sharply. Her colleague walked briskly towards us and then turned me around. She led the way, when I tied to follow suit the male cop held me back, then he whispered to my ear. “That wasn’t written in the script Charles.”

“Tell your director that I am the author of my own life.” I whispered back.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
*11*
The policeman sat next to me while his partner drove the car. I wondered if she was part of the cast and crew of this surreal movie. The policeman kept on staring at me. I refrained myself from saying a word, I just faced the windscreen and waited for us to reach the station.

The thought of Tiffany’s death kept on ringing in my mind; I even blamed myself for it. Sadness engulfed my soul as I remembered the little moment we had together, it only lasted for a while to never happen again . To make matters worse I was being accused for her death. Again the pictures of me on top of the fence were clear evidence to the public. If they had eyes they would realize I was fleeing from someone. But the public would read anything the press gives, I wondered what sort of names people would call me then, I also wondered what the headlines would be: “Monstrous Rapist responsible for Tiffany Johnson’s death turned himself in.”

The thought of Tiffany’s dead body lying in my arms came to mind again, my eyes became watery. I just couldn’t come to terms with her death; I realized I fell in love with her that day.

The car slowed down and then stopped, I wondered if we were already at the station. The surrounding suggested that we were not there yet. I looked around and saw an eatery; the female police officer was headed that way.

The policeman turned to me now. “Well Charles this is our opportunity, I’m detective Mike and I’m here to see that you don’t get arrested.” He said.

“Oh well Mike, I want to spend the rest of my life in jail, mission impossible.” I said with a smirk.

Mike just had to chuckle. He took out a key and freed me from the hand cuff. “Charles you are escaping weather you like it or not.” On saying that he brought out his gun and aimed at me; I looked at him and laughed. “You don’t want to rewrite the script now do you?”

He immediately lowered the gun when he saw his partner approaching. Quickly he re handcuffed me, only this time he tightened the handcuff so much I could hear my bones crush in agony.

The female officer arrived shortly and looked at her partner suspiciously. Detective Mike brought out his phone and started texting someone; the female officer tried to glimpse at what he was doing. He sent his message and after a few seconds a reply came in.

I peeped and saw the message clearly “Kill your partner and force Charles to do it!”

I tried to warn the female officer but Mike had already pulled out his gun and shot at her. She slumped over her starring and the car began honking un-controllably.

Mike opened my side of the car and kicked me out; he jumped down afterwards and flung his partner out of the drivers sit. I was still sitting on the floor when he approached me and dragged me to the back of the car, opened the booth, threw me in and shut the door.

I was too dazed to say anything. I waited patiently as the engine roared to life and the car was put to motion. Where I was being taken to, I had no idea.

It felt like hours inside that car booth, the heat was unbearable. I became nauseated and coughed most of the times. The car slowed down and then stopped, my hope was lifted as I thought I was about to be relived from that inferno.

I waited patiently for minutes but the booth never opened.

Minutes later the engine vibrated and I was in motion again. I wondered were the detective had made that stop and why. I lay inside the booth for another long period wondering why this guy wouldn’t just step on it and reach his destination fast. Sleep started finding its way into me; I just had to give in.

I felt things all around me, the odor emanating from my surrounding was convulsing. I opened my eyes and saw only darkness. I immediately stood up and dusted myself. The night had gone so dark; I felt my feet on debris and realized that I had no shoes; my suit too was gone along with everything in it. I only had my pants and shirt on. That stupid detective must have ripped me off my belongings, only my atm was left in my pocket. I staggered out of where I was and looked around me; I saw a tiny light from far away, music too was coming from that end.

I followed the light and sound, staggering and falling every now and then. My stomach yearned for food. I kept on, moving at a sluggish pace.

I could see the light nearer, I increased my pace but still felt sluggish. The music was louder now, a worldly song about raping a girl who later begged to have sex.

I saw people; mostly ladies on skimpy dresses, some were negotiating with men and others just stood there waiting. When they spotted me they just hissed and turned away, but one kept on looking at me so I approached her.

“Hey I’m Jack.” I lied.

“Sissy” she said nervously.

“Nice to make your acquaintance Sissy, but I need a favour” I walked close to her, I was almost about to collapse.

“One thousand five hundred naira for a night mister” She said coyly.

“I would love you to retire for the night, how much will that cost?”

“You look famished Jack, you don’t want an all-night. Trust me”

I had to laugh. “Feeding me will be one of the services you will be providing” I placed my hand on her shoulder “Shall we retire to your room my lady?” I said wryly.

She nervously led the way and I followed suit. I guessed she must be a new comer.

The other night workers kept on starring at us. We approached a room which Sissy opened and we both walked in. I grabbed Sissy by the hand and quickly explained to her my ordeal, carefully eliminating the rape and murder parts. I beseeched her to understand my predicament, and that I didn’t come to have sex but was only looking for a place to rest my head and till the next morning. She seemed to understand me as she too told me of how she was stranded in this cruel world and had to become a sex worker to survive. She explained that this was her first night and that if she saw a better alternative she would quit immediately.

I assured her that I was going to pay her for the accommodation; she prepared me a meal, I ate and slept off.

The next morning Sissy woke me up with smiles on her face, she was beautiful the night before and more beautiful this morning. I smiled back at her.

She served me breakfast which I happily enjoyed; I told her the remaining part of my story and assured her of my innocence. I gave her my atm card and told her my pin, urged her to withdraw a certain amount of money, get me new clothes and a handset with a registered sim.

When she came back with those things, I changed to the new clothes and took the remaining cash from her.

“Where are you going from here and what do you intend to do?” she asked me, I saw worry in her eyes.

“First to carry out my own investigation, second; exert revenge on the people that did me this way.”

She handed me my atm, I folded it back in her arms. “Sissy…” I started “You are like the nicest person in this world, you deserve the best, you have my pin, withdraw the remaining money in that account and keep it to yourself.” I finished.

Sissy hugged me and kissed my lips, tears rolling down her cheek. I pulled out fast and left the brothel with a plan to make my antagonists face the wrath of what they are scheming.
Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
and that's all i've got for now grin hope you all enjoys it wink wink

1 Like

Re: Bleep And Run by Twaci(f): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nice one.....trying not to swear for u sha. What do u mean by that's all u ve got? Better do something, or else....

1 Like

Re: Bleep And Run by iceberylin(m): 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
losprince:
My people, my sincere apologies for the delays... me was going through some issues. but as i promised i intend to finish this story and i will. cool

lilmaxfidel

Nmeri17
debonairprinx
Elparaiso
sleekbody proficienc
Positivist
aboyaj
jhimmy
Nuges11
Hiroshize
amsoslim
obstead200
aboyaji

i am back again.

Welcøme back brøø
Re: Bleep And Run by sleekbody(f): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2015
nice, buh dnt take long b4 updatin again, else, 12 strokes of cane grin
Re: Bleep And Run by Elparaiso(m): 10:08am On Jan 27, 2015
sleekbody:
nice, buh dnt take long b4 updatin again, else, 12 strokes of cane grin
Anty sleekbody, you are too lenient.....
Iosprince, the next time this happens you would do backward frog jump from Benin to lagos 5 times....

Ahan.......
Body don day scratch person since....

Anyhow sha...
Welcome back.....
Shey ur updates would now be twice daily?
Re: Bleep And Run by obstead200(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
losprince:

lilmaxfidel

Nmeri17
debonairprinx
Elparaiso
sleekbody proficienc
Positivist
aboyaj
jhimmy
Nuges11
Hiroshize
amsoslim
obstead200
aboyaji

i am back again.
u are really back!!!

welcome back. update pleeaaase
Re: Bleep And Run by sleekbody(f): 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Elparaiso:

Anty sleekbody, you are too lenient.....
Iosprince, the next time this happens you would do backward frog jump from Benin to lagos 5 times....

Ahan.......
Body don day scratch person since....

Anyhow sha...
Welcome back.....
Shey ur updates would now be twice daily?

lets pity 4 him small oooooo, cos ur punishment is heavy, e might nt b able 2 finish the story if we do that to him
Re: Bleep And Run by Elparaiso(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
sleekbody:

lets pity 4 him small oooooo, cos ur punishment is heavy, e might nt b able 2 finish the story if we do that to him
If not for you sha.....
OK I pity him....
That's if he updates tonight sha
Re: Bleep And Run by debonairprinx(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
Welcome back prince. Took awhile even though your excuse was understandable. I hope the issues are being resolved? Stay strong and keep been d best man. We'l love to see your update ASAP. Thanks.
Re: Bleep And Run by abimbawealth(f): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2015
Abeg, wetin that's all for now mean? U bleeped us and ran Diaris God o

Nice storyline you've got
Re: Bleep And Run by iceberylin(m): 7:59am On Jan 29, 2015
Guy update biko sad
Re: Bleep And Run by stuff46(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dyoungstar:
It's my honour to reckon with every writer and reader here

What has been happening to the writers in this forum is no longer acceptable in this age and time.

One does not wash his hands clean only to crack nuts for the chicken.

A dog cannot after eating shit and the sheep's teeth get stained.

He that goes about setting the world ablaze, will always come for more matches.

It is so sad that Seun and his league of extra ordinary MODs whom 90% of them are sadist especially to literature section and writers does not have any reasonable solution to proffer to our plight in the group. This kept me wondering if Seun actually created this site himself or he hired someone who does not know the nitty gritty of programming to design this site, much to my chagrin this site was design using joomla or a template design that cannot allow for further modification, hence Seun should have known that he can create a code in the literature section that'll disable copying of text in the group.

To make matters worse, Seun came up with a disclaimer that our posts are solely our responsibility to carter for. Whoever gave him that advise is wicked Because that statement has placed him in the shoes of sadist also.

I know that after reading this post either Seun or his worshippers called MODs will trash it and ban me for 1 year, this is not the first time of them doing it, so am prepared for the worst, all the same, our voices must be heard.

My fellow literature lovers, I implore you all to stop writing on NL for now until the management has digged out a lasting solution, then if you have a story running on NL be it literature, sexuality, diaries or any section; Because our adversary the plagiarist are looming around looking for stories to steal, and they are not willing to stop anytime soon.

So many people's works have been stolen by literature thieves from different countries.

I remember a Ghanaian stealing AudreyTims Unfulfilled Promises etc.

Therefore I suggest that everyone pauses his/her stories until there are tangible reasons to continue, moreover, we are not paid like the MODs to write, yet we are the ones suffering.

In a nut shell, let's abandon all stories till further notice even if it takes 2 years; meanwhile as a writer be writing and storing them in your books or system, you can even make money by publishing them into an ebook (contact me if you need assistance on the ebook thing, I'll definitely help). Lastly, pull down half of your story from NL and let's see how they'll steal them.

Thanks for your candid response.

Signed:
#LET'S FIGHT PLAGIARISM GROUP ON WHATSAPP

#SayNoToPlagiarism.

MODs am waiting for your ban.

Note: Seun and his MODs can't do anything more than what they are doing but they can help disable copy and paste and stop banning people for saying their minds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Make Me Your Wife / #StoryOfMyVagina: Pekele Pekele - By Omotola Omolayo / A Call From the Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.