Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) (6576 Views)

Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
Amara Anosike fell ill after hearingthat her alleged boyfriend, Senator Hope Uzodinma, married her best friend. She diedlast days later after vomitingblood.
An Abuja based girl, Amara Anosike, who reportedly used to date Senator Hope Uzodinma , has died a week after the politician dumped her to marry her best friend.
Politician and multimillionaire businessman, Sen. Hope Uzodinma, who represents Imo West Constituency in the Senate, on Saturday, January 3, married a 25-year-old girl in Owerri. The 63-year-old senator’s new wife who according to reports is named Chioma Ikeaka, was the best friend of late Amara Anosike.
According to blogger, Linda Ikeji » , sources revealed that "Amara used to date Sen. Hope Uzodinma. After hearing the news that he married one of her best friends, Amara fell ill and just died a few days ago. She was vomiting blood on the day she died and was buried yesterday."
A commenter on Linda Ikeji's blog alleges that Choima Ikeaka, a graduate of law from the Imo State University, came to Abuja to attend Law School and was introduced to the senator by her friend Amara. It was alleged that Chioma and the senator started seeing each other and quietly got married in Owerri aweek ago.

Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by Zehner(f): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
Rip to the dead.

but wait o what are u implying? say senator and her friend kill am abi gini? u c d senator age so? Money good sha lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
Zehner:
Rip to the dead.

but wait o what are u implying? say senator and her friend kill am abi gini? u c d senator age so? Money good sha lipsrsealed
I think she killed herself, why else would she vomit blood. heartbreak can't kill a person

3 Likes

Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by Zehner(f): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
lofty900:
I think she killed herself, why else would she vomit blood. heartbreak can't kill a person
Heartbreak for sixty sometin years old man *smh ........... this is greed at it's peak, she simply tot of the money she will miss. kai ........ gals dey vex o!

6 Likes

Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by BaddieKay(f): 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by Dheartless: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
continue dey kill una self because of men money .
who loose now?

what a pity
Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
Money answereth all things indeed. .. see how girls are hustling to be a second wife to an old man who is old enough to be their granny, dey even commit suicide on top(that's if she did kill herself anyway) or the friend may have even poisoned her just so she doesn't disrupt their marriage in anyway.... End time things embarassed embarassed

Ehhh, girls stop introducing your sweethearts to your gfs esp if he's rich or handsome because girls ain't smiling oo, what is good for the goose is good for the gander grin grin grin

Beautiful girls are hustling to marry an old man while some of my nl brothers never had any girl smile at them before.. undecided embarassed embarassed cry crytongue tongue grin grin

In all, Pathetic story it is.....RIP Amara..

5 Likes

Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by cococandy(f): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Who wrote that shittty piece? She may have been heartbroken but the marriage certainly isn't what made her vomit blood and die.

So instead of investigating to see if she was poisoned or something of that nature,they want to attribute the vomiting of blood to the marriage?

Smh

8 Likes

Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by SAMBARRY: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR IS VERY DRY.HOW UNFUNNY undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
MarvellousGod:
Money answereth all things indeed. .. see how girls are hustling to be a second wife to an old man who is old enough to be their granny, dey even commit suicide on top(that's if she did kill herself anyway) or the friend may have even poisoned her just so she doesn't disrupt their marriage in anyway.... End time things embarassed embarassed

Ehhh, girls stop introducing your sweethearts to your gfs esp if he's rich or handsome because girls ain't smiling oo, what is good for the goose is good for the gander grin grin grin

Beautiful girls are hustling to marry an old man while some of my nl brothers never had any girl smile at them before.. undecided embarassed embarassed cry crytongue tongue grin grin

In all, Pathetic story it is.....RIP Amara..

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by SAMBARRY: 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
cococandy:
Who wrote that shittty piece? She may have been heartbroken but the marriage certainly isn't what made her vomit blood and die.

So instead of investigating to see if she was poisoned or something of that nature,they want to attribute the vomiting of blood to the marriage?

Smh
I JUST TAYA FOR HOW RE-TAR-DED SOME PEOPLE CAN BE undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by freecocoa(f): 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nigerian journalists are just something else, so someone can no longer die a week after her best friend's wedding without it having to do with the marriage?

Useless people.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by cococandy(f): 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I JUST TAYA FOR HOW RE-TAR-DED SOME PEOPLE CAN BE undecided
It is frustrating really.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by SAMBARRY: 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
cococandy:

It is frustrating really.
IM TELLING YOU.SOME PEOPLE HERE JUST CHOOSE TO BE DELIBERATELY UNREASONABLE

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Zehner:
Heartbreak for sixty sometin years old man *smh ........... this is greed at it's peak, she simply tot of the money she will miss. kai ........ gals dey vex o!
its real heartbreak not 4 love but 4 the politician's money.
Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by Zehner(f): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
lofty900:
its real heartbreak not 4 love but 4 the politician's money.
yer! I dig...... we are saying the same tin.
Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
Rumours around here is he infected her and abandoned her to marry her friend hence she committed suicide
Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
cococandy:

Smh
That's Nigerian bloggers for you. . They twist stories to drive traffic. ..
Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by cococandy(f): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
aisha2:
Rumours around here is he infected her and abandoned her to marry her friend hence she committed suicide
Sounds plausible

Infected with what?
Na wa. Na em another babe don carry now as life partner. shocked
Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
What a sweet girl. RIP. cry

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
aisha2:
I guessed right. I knew she must have killed herself, but she shouldn't be jealous of them since all the man does is to spread stds. here's a pix of the senator and his new bride

Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by freecocoa(f): 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
aisha2:
Infected her with what?
Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by Zehner(f): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
aisha2:
O My! shocked and her friend went ahead to marry the man....
Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
freecocoa:
Infected her with what?
how would she knw?
Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by freecocoa(f): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
lofty900:
how would she knw?
The same way she knew the lady was infected, like we don't know how rumors work.

Btw, na you I ask?

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by akinsadeez(m): 11:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
cococandy:

Smh

Hmmmmm. Good thinking. You know bloggers will always look for a way to present the story from the most juicy angle even if it doesn't make any sense. I am just learning now that heartbreak can really make someone to vomit blood and die when its not a Nollywood movie
Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 12, 2015
aisha2:

Yeah. I heard the same. Heard the man is HIV positive and is on anti-viral drugs. But she committing suicide because of their marriage might not be true. Until an autopsy is carried out.
Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by CBNIM: 5:09am On Jan 12, 2015
Hmmmm, nawa oo!

What a waste of beauty! Rip though.
Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 12, 2015
freecocoa:
Infected her with what?

HIV.

Sophyrocks:

Yeah. I heard the same. Heard the man is HIV positive and is on anti-viral drugs. But she committing suicide because of their marriage might not be true. Until an autopsy is carried out.

Heard she has been sick so I tend to believe the infection gist.
His case has been a long one, no be today but he dangles money and marriage to them they are ready to take the risk of infection sadly. Our daughters and sisters self esteem need serious work, a lot of ladies I talk with dont mind getting HIV as long as you promise them marriage, they reason you both will be sick together ignoring that you could possibly leave orphaned kids behind

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by ifyalways(f): 6:37am On Jan 12, 2015
I dont know how we got to this point. Girls proudly marrying/dating their fathers mates all for financial gains? Parents giving out their daughters to old men without an iota of shame.

May God heal our mindset. Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by freecocoa(f): 8:31am On Jan 12, 2015
aisha2:

HIV.

Heard she has been sick so I tend to believe the infection gist.
His case has been a long one, no be today but he dangles money and marriage to them they are ready to take the risk of infection sadly. Our daughters and sisters self esteem need serious work, a lot of ladies I talk with dont mind getting HIV as long as you promise them marriage, they reason you both will be sick together ignoring that you could possibly leave orphaned kids behind
shocked shocked
Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 12, 2015
freecocoa:
shocked shocked

That one is strong o..

Good morning..
Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by freecocoa(f): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2015
Akranez:

That one is strong o..

Good morning..
Good morning brother, I'm still in shock.

Knowingly marrying a man old enough to be your grandpa, who is also HIV+, this one don comot from 'be careful' like what is wrong with people?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Househelps In Abuja / Do they Have A Case Or Are They Just Being Unreasonable? / Pregnant 20 Year Old In A Polyamorous Relationship: To Raise Baby With 4 Dads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.