Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) (6754 Views)

Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 12, 2015
freecocoa:
Good morning brother, I'm still in shock.

Knowingly marrying a man old enough to be your grandpa, who is also HIV+, this one don comot from 'be careful' like what is wrong with people?

Money! Money! Money!

The root of all evils..
Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 12, 2015
Akranez:

Money! Money! Money!
The root of all evils..

Not just money they want to marry. I have young ladies having unprotected se-x with boyfriends they know arr clearly cheating even if the man is broke why because they want to get pregnant and he will have to marry them. If you ask them why they are risking HIV they will tell you HIV doesn't kill again and at least they will ne getting a husband.

You hear and see a lot when you do counseling for testing. I no fit again because you are not allowed to slap sense into the empty brains so they can know that being married doesn't mean you have to loose your life or risk loosing it, marriage is only sweet for the right reasons with the right person

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by amanda2013(f): 9:10am On Jan 12, 2015
63yrs with HIV yet she agreed to marry him. This is gold digging at its peak.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 12, 2015
aisha2:

Not just money they want to marry. I have young ladies having unprotected se-x with boyfriends they know arr clearly cheating even if the man is broke why because they want to get pregnant and he will have to marry them. If you ask them why they are risking HIV they will tell you HIV doesn't kill again and at least they will ne getting a husband.

You hear and see a lot when you do counseling for testing. I no fit again because you are not allowed to slap sense into the empty brains so they can know that being married doesn't mean you have to loose your life or risk loosing it, marriage is only sweet for the right reasons with the right person

Hmmm..
Very strong thing..
Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by onegig(m): 9:29am On Jan 12, 2015
aisha2:

When you listen to some ladies speak. You would want to close your ears and pretend you didn't just hear the silly things they just said. The self esteem and enlightenment is just so low that you wonder if they never had home training or never passed through the four walls of a classroom.

Is it poverty or just plain stupidity or the air they breath in nowadays? I am honestly baffled.
Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 12, 2015
onegig:

When you listen to some ladies speak. You would want to close your ears and pretend you didn't just hear the silly things they just said. The self esteem and enlightenment is just so low that you wonder if they never had home training or never passed through the four walls of a classroom.
Is it poverty or just plain stupidity or the air they breath in nowadays? I am honestly baffled.

Sadly you hear their mothers encourage them in this stupidity. I heard one telling her daughter to manage a cheating abusive boyfriend because she will soon be 27 and " no man is perfect ", is it not on this nairaland a girls fiancée is beating her like a goat and the mother is telling her not to disgrace the family and manage the mad man like that.

Seeing also that abuse and infidelity is part of their own parents marriage how does she know its not a normal thing in marriage
Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 12, 2015
freecocoa:
The same way she knew the lady was infected, like we don't know how rumors work.

Btw, na you I ask?
ladies knw hw rumours work but since i'm a guy, i dont
Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by onegig(m): 10:00am On Jan 12, 2015
aisha2:

Sadly you hear their mothers encourage them in this stupidity. I heard one telling her daughter to manage a cheating abusive boyfriend because she will soon be 27 and " no man is perfect ", is it not on this nairaland a girls fiancée is beating her like a goat and the mother is telling her not to disgrace the family and manage the mad man like that.

Seeing also that abuse and infidelity is part of their own parents marriage how does she know its not a normal thing in marriage

Exactly....

But even if your parents' marriage was filled with abuse and infidelity. Can't they differentiate from what is good and what is bad? That's why they have a brain to think for goodness sake. Someone from an abusive home should even have a better understanding of the situation and be able to tell the difference.

The world ain't a rat race, we understand marriage is a big deal and important but you shouldn't be pressured into something bad just to please societal standards. The way I see it, unless we start letting people know they are solely responsible for their actions and inactions and can't totally blame the society for your ills the better.

I know deep down these ladies know what they are doing. They are the ones that are greedy, not content and they should never come and blame the society when something bad happens. They choose that path themselves. You always have an option no matter how hard it is.

Chaii...but to think a 63 year old hiv +ve man is what she desires? huh

3 Likes

Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by cococandy(f): 12:40am On Jan 13, 2015
Na wa
Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by ladygogo: 4:48am On Jan 13, 2015
I saw this post on one of the blogs. So sad. Really pretty lady.
Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by ladygogo: 4:54am On Jan 13, 2015
aisha2:

Hello aisha2. Did you hear about the mariam lady that got married to the house of reps member that is alleged to have hiv?

I was really surprised she married that guy as a second wife.

What won't some ladies do for money and flash these days even if they happen to be from comfortable homes.

Its really sad.
Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 13, 2015
ladygogo:

Hello aisha2. Did you hear about the mariam lady that got married to the house of reps member that is alleged to have hiv?

I was really surprised she married that guy as a second wife.

What won't some ladies do for money and flash these days even if they happen to be from comfortable homes.

Its really sad.

Well there is no crime in marrying a HIv positive person if he is honest about his status and you both get counseling on how to live as a couple. I have counselled a lot of couples and years after kids later the negative spouse is still negative.
I doubt Maryam did it for money, she has a lot of her own, her family also has a lot. It could be love or the fear of ageing, in the North getting to age 30 and single is a big deal, but again I don't know her reasons
The ladies I have a problem with are those who go and carelessly get pregnant without knowing the mans status or even when they know don't bother getting counseling on how to live and marry and stay uninfected simply because they just want a man.

Many people marry positive partners and stay negative with openness, honesty and adherence it isn't a huge problem

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) by malaria(f): 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
What I don't understand is if amara wanted to marry for the 3rd time. Because her name was amarachukwu arisiukwu, when she switched from arisiukwu to anosike.to wanting to be hope uzodinma's wife, na wa o! We will always remember her as miss fine legs . Rip amara na so u take go

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. / He's A Good Man, But Should She Marry Him? Please Advise / Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.