Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Ben Bruce Visionless Political Ambition & STV Working Hard Against the APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Visionless Political Ambition & STV Working Hard Against the APC (3984 Views)

"You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan / Visionless Govt: Reno Omokri reminds Osinbajo of statement against Jonathan / Jonathan’s Government Was Corrupt, Visionless, Ran Nigeria Aground – MEND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce Visionless Political Ambition & STV Working Hard Against the APC by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
ben murray bruce is aspiring for senatorial position in bayelsea, i just dont know if you guy guys have been watching ben murray bruce(chairman siverbird group) speeches every now and then on STV.to me his speeches are so baseless and out of the point.ever since i have been watching and listerning to his speeches,i havent heard him prover any solution to the problem facing the niger delta and his siverbird group are heavily working against the APC.silverbird do not allow any presidential political campaign advert from any party excep t that of PDP.guys have you noticed or what is your view

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Visionless Political Ambition & STV Working Hard Against the APC by ndcide(m): 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
So?

are you from his state?

Stop watching STV go and watch TVC.

6 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Visionless Political Ambition & STV Working Hard Against the APC by fitzmayowa: 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
mystic70563:
ben murray bruce is aspiring for senatorial position in bayelsea, i just dont know if you guy guys have been watching ben murray bruce(chairman siverbird group) speeches every now and then on STV.to me his speeches are so baseless and out of the point.ever since i have been watching and listerning to his speeches,i havent heard him prover any solution to the problem facing the niger delta and his siverbird group are heavily working against the APC.silverbird do not allow any presidential political campaign advert from any party excep t that of PDP.guys have you noticed or what is your view

Pardon my ignorance please, did you go there with an APC advert and it was rejected Or are you STV does not reserve the right to accept or reject adverts

There are other station you can tune to, its not everything you open a thread for...IMO

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Visionless Political Ambition & STV Working Hard Against the APC by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 12, 2015
"He who controls the media dictates the tune". Its his channel so he can do whatever he likes, even whitepeople are guilty of media manipulation talkless of Nigeria where its the order of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Visionless Political Ambition & STV Working Hard Against the APC by Change2015(m): 3:12am On Jan 12, 2015
charix:
"He who controls the media dictates the tune". Its his channel so he can do whatever he likes, even whitepeople are guilty of media manipulation talkless of Nigeria where its the order of the day.

Actually, broadcasting is regulated by law and is required to be impartial in its news coverage and in giving access to differing opinions.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Visionless Political Ambition & STV Working Hard Against the APC by adaweezy(m): 4:23am On Jan 12, 2015
nigeria's electoral law makes provision for equal advertising by political parties

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Visionless Political Ambition & STV Working Hard Against the APC by benson81(m): 6:17am On Jan 12, 2015
Bayelsa East senatorial district is waiting for that cocaine addicted thug former governor silva to come to the polls against Bruce.He will be so flogged in the polls he will regret ever contesting.He thinks they have forgetten his beating people up and everywhere after sniffing that his white substance.All because he was governor.APC should never have fielded him in the first instance.Well he is the all in all in APC in the state.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: General Danbazau Will Definitely Be D Next National Security Adviser / Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy / 10 Lofty Quotes From Great Nigerians That Will Spur You To Greatness (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.