Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

"You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan (8008 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Afenifere After 20 Years, Says 'APC Must Go' / I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan / Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by arterxerxes: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2017
Former President Jonathan commends Wike for the good works he has done and urges Government officials or Executives to add Value wherever they are. He said if you stay in Office for 20 months and cannot add Value then you are "VISIONLESS"---Jonathan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gja-36XuyhE

Is the Former President Shading President Buhari indirectly?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by Lincoln275(m): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2017
gbam

18 Likes

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by sarrki(m): 10:23am On Mar 19, 2017
I trust uncle Jonah

He dare not

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by sarrki(m): 10:25am On Mar 19, 2017
Lincoln275:
gbam

The most clueless government ever

Baby ngozi supervising the looting

The likes of dasuki, badeh, obanikoro, Amosu and lots more looted us dry

Uncle Jonah abeg no make me vex ooo

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by Funlordmaniac(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2017
Wetin una talk say that drunkard bin yarn again? tongue

7 Likes

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by sarrki(m): 10:27am On Mar 19, 2017
Only God can forgive Jonah for what he did for our country

He bastardized our economy badly

10 Likes

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by loomer: 10:28am On Mar 19, 2017
No be lie sha

5 Likes

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by sarrki(m): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Wetin una talk say that drunkard bin yarn again? tongue

Nah opata him dey yearn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by loomer: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2017
sarrki:

Try to dey see positives in most messages, no matter where the message dey come from and see how ur life go turn around

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by sarrki(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2017
loomer:

Try to dey see positives in most messages, no matter where the message dey come from and see how ur life go turn around

Have you ever seen any positive in muhammadu Buhari?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by BankeSmalls(f): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2017
sarrki:

Jonathan government was the best.

History has recorded it.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by BankeSmalls(f): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2017
sarrki:

How can anyone see any positives in a president who failed in every exam and task in life? grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by BankeSmalls(f): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2017
sarrki:
Only God can forgive Jonah for what he did for our country

He bastardized our economy badly

Who will forgive Bubu? Devil? grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by sarrki(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2017
BankeSmalls:

How can anyone see any positives in a president who failed in every exam and task in life? grin

Jonah what you did to our country

Our 10th generation will find it hard to forgive you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by loomer: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2017
sarrki:

I never for once criticised buhari cos I no get that time.

2 Likes

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by sarrki(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Who will forgive Bubu? Devil? grin

Jonah turned aso rock to beer parlor

So so drink them dey drink

2 Likes

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by sarrki(m): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2017
loomer:

I never for once criticised buhari cos I no get that time.

Bro if you do its

Your constitutional right

Doing wrongly is what we patriots kicked against

2 Likes

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by Jokerman(m): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2017
sarrki:

Bro if you do its

Patriotic to BMC you mean

23 Likes

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by sarrki(m): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Jonathan government was the best.

History has recorded it.

That Government is an epidemic

The government of catastrophic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by sarrki(m): 10:42am On Mar 19, 2017
Jokerman:

Patriotic to BMC you mean

Jonah is a disaster to the entire African continent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by BankeSmalls(f): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2017
sarrki:

Jonah turned aso rock to beer parlor

So so drink them dey drink

Of course, it's better than bubu turning aso rock to burukutu sipping palour cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by Jokerman(m): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2017
Every one knows Buhari is visionless..... since he entered that seat, there has been wahala everywhere...

Only God knows what they did in that office one month before he finally moved in..

25 Likes

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by loomer: 10:43am On Mar 19, 2017
sarrki:

Bro if you do its

I laugh when u guys keep calling yourselves patriots.
No patriot can be one sided.
So stop abusing the word please

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by Jokerman(m): 10:44am On Mar 19, 2017
sarrki:

Jonah is a disaster to the entire African continent

Bro, I am not arguing that wiv you.. I am only questioning your BMC patriotism

9 Likes

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by sarrki(m): 10:45am On Mar 19, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Of course, it's better than bubu turning aso rock to burukutu sipping palour cheesy

Sis please tell Jonah that he failed humanity

He failed his country

He's regretting now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by BankeSmalls(f): 10:45am On Mar 19, 2017
sarrki:

That Government is an epidemic

The government of catastrophic

The main catastrophic government is happening under your nose. And you cannot even smell it.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by sarrki(m): 10:45am On Mar 19, 2017
Jokerman:

Bro, I am not arguing that wiv you.. I am only questioning your BMC patriotism

Jonah is a clueless man

He failed in everything

2 Likes

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by sarrki(m): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2017
BankeSmalls:

The main catastrophic government is happening under your nose. And you cannot even smell it.

Jonah needs more than 200 general overseers to pray for forgiveness

He needs 200days fasting

He needs 300 days night vigil

For what he did to Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by nonsobaba: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2017
"If after 4 years, I can't solve the electricity problem in Nigeria, then I am useless. Don't waste your votes on me again"

"If I fail to complete the second niger bridge by 2015, I will go on exile"

I now believe those who call him a drunkard.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by AbuEzeFemi(m): 10:53am On Mar 19, 2017
the wise will understand who Prez Jona is referring to

5 Likes

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by sarrki(m): 10:53am On Mar 19, 2017
nonsobaba:
"If after 4 years, I can't solve the electricity problem in Nigeria, then I am useless. Don't waste your votes on me again"

"If I fail to complete the second niger bridge by 2015, I will go on exile"

I now believe those who call him a drunkard.

You are a patriotic Nigeria

The truth must prevail

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan by Horus(m): 10:53am On Mar 19, 2017

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ICPC Arraigns Kebbi NSCDC Official For Certificate Forgery / #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. / Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.