Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) (32001 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Curves In Photos With Timaya / Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos / Yoruba Movie Stars Campaign For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Hazardd(m): 8:48am On Jan 12, 2015
Mentcee:
Goodluck Jona neva orchestrated their abduction! And if you were killed by Buhari's agents in 2011 elections, will you be here spewing this thrash? Dont be silly!
*ignored*
i dont reply unreasonable comment
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Hazardd(m): 8:55am On Jan 12, 2015
yerimastyle:
Yes I will still vote GEJ because Muhammad buhari is d master plan of Boko harzard quote author=Hazardd post=29713479]

if your sister is one of the chibok girl.
Will you vote him?

i wonder how you reason
is buhari is also the master plan of ebola?
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by natila: 8:57am On Jan 12, 2015
Every sane Nigerian is queing behind progress.
GEJ:PROGRESS

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Hazardd(m): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2015
studded:

Oga I'm irritated by your comment...walahi!!!

Na Jonathan kidnapped the Chibok girls?

I am no supporter of JEG, but it's unfair to comment the way you just did. Haba!!!

yea because am feeling how those people that get those children are feeling.
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Hazardd(m): 8:59am On Jan 12, 2015
stanisbaratheon:

is your sister one of them??
that shows that you have no human feelings..
If care is not taking am sure you are an animal

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by onyeamuma73: 8:59am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

Will you vote him?

Is jonathan the one that kidnap ur chibok girls was it not ur hausa people that kidnap ur girls for political purpose ask ur emmergency and fake savior buhari where his men keep ur chibok girls what is eating bitter leaf lives right inside bitter leaf be wise nig.
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Hazardd(m): 9:03am On Jan 12, 2015
saintruky:

this chibok girls thing is a scam. were u there when they got kidnapped? How are their parents reacting? How come the parents arent in front of their state govt house or aso rock, reps or senate chambers protesting?
If ur daughter was kidnapped this long, how would u react? tell me.

make una reason this thing well oo.
this shows that you dont read news nor browse

how many time did they went to aso rock protesting,
how many times did the campaign #bring back our girls# things

i for ignored you but....
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by realsuccess: 9:04am On Jan 12, 2015
before i talk oga jona bring back our girls

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Hazardd(m): 9:07am On Jan 12, 2015
onyeamuma73:
Is jonathan the one that kidnap ur chibok girls was it not ur hausa people that kidnap ur girls for political purpose ask ur emmergency and fake savior buhari where his men keep ur chibok girls what is eating bitter leaf lives right inside bitter leaf be wise nig.
why is jonathan our leader.
His work is to protect his country as a number one citizen.

Mind you am not from north

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 9:15am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

Will you vote him?

And if your brother was one of those corp members killed by Buhari's supporters or your sister raped? You will still vote him?
Well I can see he has your vote
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Freiburger(m): 9:15am On Jan 12, 2015
igbsam:

The problem of this country is the citizens who would see the truth but would refuse it for a piece of akara!
Crumb indeed...
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 9:16am On Jan 12, 2015
These nollywood people sure do not learn from the past, na so some of them go campaign for Abacha that time o! Where are those ones and Abacha himself today? That is how u people will fizzle out!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 9:29am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

that shows that you have no human feelings..
If care is not taking am sure you are an animal

wow you seem to be getting at every body this morning, if na your father get Nairaland today i go know. Now listen up kid if you quote me again ehh. Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Rosarie(f): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

Will you vote him?

if ur sister is one of d victims of 2011 election due to whAt buhari said will u vote him.una nva kno wetin una dey shout buhsri.who re dose funding boko haram.saudi arabia re also giving gmb money fod campaign!una dey shout change.d no 1 chAnge he will lik to bring is to islamize nAija but GOD WILL NOT ALLOW HIM ND HIS COHORTS TO EVER SMELL SEAT OF POWER!

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Hazardd(m): 9:35am On Jan 12, 2015
stanisbaratheon:

wow you seem to be getting at every body this morning, if na your father get Nairaland today i go know. Now listen up kid if you quote me again ehh. Oloshi

you are the type they normally send to war front.
Go get a life dear
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by mikolo80: 9:36am On Jan 12, 2015
ifyalways:
Everyone seeking a piece of the national moi moi. Can't blame them.

Same applies to e-warriors, both parties (Pdp1g and Apshyte)

cheesy
you no want your own share abi
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Hazardd(m): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2015
Rosarie:
if ur sister is one of d victims of 2011 election due to whAt buhari said will u vote him.una nva kno wetin una dey shout buhsri.who re dose funding boko haram.saudi arabia re also giving gmb money fod campaign!una dey shout change.d no 1 chAnge he will lik to bring is to islamize nAija but GOD WILL NOT ALLOW HIM ND HIS COHORTS TO EVER SMELL SEAT OF POWER!
i cannt imagin a girl saying this rubbish above.
I wish you are the one kidnapped instead of those girls.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

Will you vote him?

I know of some chibok people who vowed to vote for GEJ. They know the politics of BOKO HARAM. They know their tormentors and their sponsors.
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Hazardd(m): 9:41am On Jan 12, 2015
SwagForce1:

I know of some chibok people who vowed to vote for GEJ. They know the politics of BOKO HARAM. They know their tormentors and their sponsors.

am sure Gej knows the tormentors and their sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by olempe(m): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

Will you vote him?

Question of life!
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by igbsam(m): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2015
Freiburger:

Crumb indeed...

It's painful bruv! Nigerians will sell their birthright for anything peanuts
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by thaoriginator: 10:10am On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:
I vote him too. Those saying that an hausa man should lead us has forgotten that boko haram are hausa's.
See dis idiott with kpuf kpuf cheek. Wetin u supose tek do sense u don tek do fat lips finish.. Mumu!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by thaoriginator: 10:13am On Jan 12, 2015
MurdaForker:

U go fear thinking quality and tribalism.... I won't b surprised if this one too is a BSc holder

GMB till GMB disappoint himself
D girl na real MurdaForker for real! Brain damaged biotch!
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by successking: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2015
Anikulhapo:
They Are As Daft As This Two...

I put to you that you are daft and faceless, if not, come out and challenge them.
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by saintruky(m): 10:22am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

na you make it distilled political fraud.

What of those girls that narrated how they escape their bokoharam camp or are they still fraud.

Go get a life dear

Bros insult no dey move pipo forward. na idea we dey share here n to educate ourselves more. nobody dey knw finish.

If u believe d girls were kidnapped no wahala. i have a question for u.

How did d girls managed to escape from a boko haram stronghold, even u being a man wont there?

U only read on paper n need i remind u dat our national dailies coy are here to make profit n not a charity coy. So faiilure to publish a big story front page, u get to lose outta d day earnings.
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by cold(m): 10:23am On Jan 12, 2015
When you take the totally dilapidated state of the trains during the buhari regime and compare it to what obtains today,even though some might still argue it may be nothing compared to what can be found in other climes. But judging from where this administration had to start,that argument becomes invalid.
One begins to wonder what exactly do these folks define as change? Not like i really care much for Jonathan though,but buhari is no good either.

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Orikinla(m): 10:27am On Jan 12, 2015
[size=18pt]As an insider, I can tell you that they were rented and paid millions for this new movie called "JONATHAN IN THE JUNGLE".[/size] grin

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by 4stylz: 10:31am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

bokoharam is a terriorist group,mind you!
If bokoharam arf northerners ,why are the concentrating mainly on north areas.

Am sure you are one of the ghost workers.

Do you think it's hard for boko haram to carry bombs across the country? Which security dey our roads?? Cos they know the consequences. Nigeria will break immediately! Which they don't want! How many times have you travelled by road and been checked..?? People travel by night freely in this country and nobody will check you! So why do you think it is hard for boko boys to carry there lunatics act across borders. ??

So I wish na war this country dey with another country now..them for don finish us??

Get your facts right bro and stop been deceived by mere talks of APC..VOTE wisely for GEJ till 2019.

I'm not surprised you are from the north or you have been paid 10k for your PVC..dont sell your rights pls
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by successking: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
See dis idiott with kpuf kpuf cheek. Wetin u supose tek do sense u don tek do fat lips finish.. Mumu!

You can't deny that boko haram is part of Hausa in the north. When boko haram started some of you cheered, encouraged and contributed money to send them to your holy temple in Saudi Arabia, regardless of the fact that they are illiterates, highly gullible who would easily fall a dangerous weapon in the hands of disgruntled politicians. Today, you are facing the music of your lies.
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

Will you vote him?

He did not start that war and don't expect an hausa man to end it. You guys will see fire if buhari enters seat. undecided
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
You just defined your age. And level of sense. Did I insult your mother?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yeni Kuti Speaks On Surprise Engagement / Yvonne Okoro's Wild Clubbing Experience In Photos / Patoranking Pictured Doing Private Meetings On A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.