Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) (32003 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Curves In Photos With Timaya / Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos / Yoruba Movie Stars Campaign For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

i cannt imagin a girl saying this rubbish above.
I wish you are the one kidnapped instead of those girls.
Just keep quiet... cool
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by 50calibre(m): 10:48am On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:
I vote him too. Those saying that an hausa man should lead us has forgotten that boko haram are hausa's.

Girl! A piece of advice to you.. Please don't breed, it will be inhumane to pass on your stup*idity to an inocent offspring.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by successking: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

i cannt imagin a girl saying this rubbish above.
I wish you are the one kidnapped instead of those girls.

That was the ploy perpetrated by the north to take back power, but it will remain a mirage!
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by datribune: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:
I vote him too. Those saying that an hausa man should lead us has forgotten that boko haram are hausa's.

Modifying*
Some people can be so stupid and fooled by unforseen promises.Who will not sweet mouth to win many ignorant votes?Imaging going for deliverance in the hands of a witchdoctor. Read some comments below and 'who says boko haram are not hausa's or haven't you heard them speak?

Ar u always dis clueless?. For a young girl like u to exhibit such blanket hate & bigotry towards a whole tribe is very unfortunate, worrying & dangerous 4 our country. If u hate terrorists then why will u support someone like GEJ whose friends include known terrorists like Tompolo & Asari Dokubo who was held in Cotonou 4 being a BH leader but was later released after GEJ intervened on his behalf. GEJ says he knows d sponsors of BH but will rather complain & blame d opposition than hav d balls to go after them.
BTW, u might consider working on ur grammar. A young girl like u should not be dis deficient, it's a turn-off.
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
D girl na real MurdaForker for real! Brain damaged biotch!
You don't have to insult me.
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 12, 2015
I onced lived in Kano.The center of fire.I hate the boko haram pple,incase you find it difficult to process that,not the tribe..and why should you vote an hausa man in based on promises? Finally,excuse me,turn off from who?? Not every girl has time for those nonsense pls
datribune:

Ar u always dis clueless?. For a young girl like u to exhibit such blanket hate & bigotry towards a whole tribe is very unfortunate, worrying & dangerous 4 our country. If u hate terrorists then why will u support someone like GEJ whose friends include known terrorists like Tompolo & Asari Dokubo who was held in Cotonou 4 being a BH leader but was later released after GEJ intervened on his behalf. GEJ says he knows d sponsors of BH but will rather complain & blame d opposition than hav d balls to go after them.
BTW, u might consider working on ur grammar. A young girl like u should not be dis deficient, it's a turn-off.

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 11:40am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

you are the type they normally send to war front.
Go get a life dear

thank you, don't forget to get yours too
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by datribune: 11:52am On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:
I onced lived in Kano.The center of fire.I hate the boko haram pple,incase you find it difficult to process that,not the tribe..and why should you vote an hausa man in based on promises? Finally,excuse me,turn off from who?? Not every girl has time for those nonsense pls

U made a sweeping statement about d hausa being BH. U shouldn't do dat. It is very wrong & it is dangerous 4 our nation. dis is an insurgency in which even non nigerians ar involved. At dis point in time, calling a whole tribe boko haram is d last thing we need. We need to go after dis insurgency as a Nigerian problem.
We ar looking 4 a Nigerian leader & not a tribal chief. As long as d person is a nigerian, where he/she comes frm should not really matter. Competence & not tribe should be our preoccupation. GMB has been tried & tested in d past & proven to be one of Nigeria's greates leaders.
Hahahaha when I talked of turn-off, i didn't mean what u ar thinking. lol
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 12, 2015
Right now we need to tread cautiously. The hausa's now are not to be trusted yet. and. What was I thinking?
datribune:

U made a sweeping statement about d hausa being BH. U shouldn't do dat. It is very wrong & it is dangerous 4 our nation. dis is an insurgency in which even non nigerians ar involved. At dis point in time, calling a whole tribe boko haram is d last thing we need. We need to go after dis insurgency as a Nigerian problem.
We ar looking 4 a Nigerian leader & not a tribal chief. As long as d person is a nigerian, where he/she comes frm should not really matter. Competence & not tribe should be our preoccupation. GMB has been tried & tested in d past & proven to be one of Nigeria's greates leaders.
Hahahaha when I talked of turn-off, i didn't mean what u ar thinking. lol

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Hazardd(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:

He did not start that war and don't expect an hausa man to end it. You guys will see fire if buhari enters seat. undecided

just imagine what a human being is saying above smfh
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

just imagine what a human being is saying above smfh
Are you still talking swerri? Bad morning? smiley
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Hazardd(m): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:

Just keep quiet... cool
who is this one undecided
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by datribune: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:
What was thinking?

Hahahaha me I nor know oh.. but u mentioned girls not having time. Well I dunno sha. lol
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Hazardd(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:

Are you still talking swerri? Bad morning? smiley

bad afternoon tongue
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by blackprowler: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
igbsam:
Their share of the Missing $20B. Everybody is corrupt.

After they will come out to scream #bringbackourgirls and blame the govt for doing nothing, yet they are hustling in this strong harmathan season campaigning for the same govt they once blamed and called incompetent to rescue the chibok girls

Yeye dey ooze!

The problem of this country is the citizens who would see the truth but would refuse it for a piece of akara!

Welcome. I've been the originator and proponent of the philosophy for long. It's not good o; they will try to destroy you anyway they can. I've been virtually ignored now on twitter as if they passed circular amongst themselves never to retweet, reply or engage me in any way, me when don get invite from Fola Adeola, Utomi etc. Nigerians are the problem with Nigeria, shikena. Let them deprive me of everything in life, that is the fact. But you: can you suffer what I've suffered for that declaration?
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Odunharry(m): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
50calibre:

Girl! A piece of advice to you.. Please don't breed, it will be inhumane to pass on your stup*idity to an inocent offspring.
imagine what just came out of her mouth??

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

bad afternoontongue
Ohh,your having a bad afternoon too?? embarassed Sorry.
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Odunharry:

imagine what just came out of her mouth??
undecided
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by datribune: 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:
Right now we need to tread cautiously. The hausa's now are not to be trusted yet. and. What was I thinking?

There's nothing to be afraid of. d president will not be a hausa president but a nigerian president.
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
datribune:

There's nothing to be afraid of. d president will not be a hausa president but a nigerian president.
Lol. Your funny.Are you kidding me? Not Hausa?
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by datribune: 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:

There's nothing to be afraid of. d president will not be a hausa president but a nigerian president. Pls relax on d tribal thing. No tribe is all good & no tribe is all bad.
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Hazardd(m): 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:

Ohh,your having a bad afternoon too?? embarassed Sorry.
Wonderful afternoon for that mattertongue
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

Wonderful afternoon for that mattertongue
Have fun cool
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
datribune:

There's nothing to be afraid of. d president will not be a hausa president but a nigerian president. Pls relax on d tribal thing. No tribe is all good & no tribe is all bad.
Are you hausa?
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Odunharry(m): 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
See dis idiott with kpuf kpuf cheek. Wetin u supose tek do sense u don tek do fat lips finish.. Mumu!
imagine d rubbish she spewing...i doubt if such word will come out of a primary school pupil
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by datribune: 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. Your funny.Are you kidding me? Not Hausa?

FYI GMB is not even hausa. He is fulani. We hope to elect a Nigerian president. Not a hausa, ibo, yoruba, fulani etc president. A president of ALL Nigeria elected by ALL Nigerians.
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Hazardd(m): 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:

Have fun cool
smiley
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by igbsam(m): 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
blackprowler:

Welcome. I've been the originator and proponent of the philosophy for long. It's not good o; they will try to destroy you anyway they can. I've been virtually ignored now on twitter as if they passed circular amongst themselves never to retweet, reply or engage me in any way, me when don get invite from Fola Adeola, Utomi etc. Nigerians are the problem with Nigeria, shikena. Let them deprive me of everything in life, that is the fact. But you: can you suffer what I've suffered for that declaration?

It indeed hurts, but I'll stand by the truth even if its a bitter pill which they find it hard to swallow. Nigerians hate the truth, they know the truth, yet they will turn a blind eye to it. Its so disheartening. Nigerians themselves need to change themselves before they cry out for change

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
datribune:

FYI GMB is not even hausa. He is fulani. We hope to elect a Nigerian president. Not a hausa, ibo, yoruba, fulani etc president. A president of ALL Nigeria elected by ALL Nigerians.
We just have to watch this play out,right?
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by hushmail: 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
nollywood stars no say with gej their future is guaranteed

but with an Islamic bigot, the era of banning Nigerian movies is just on the horizon

so, Nollywood is for goodluck

goodluck until somebody present SSCE cert
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Hazardd(m): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
saintruky:

Bros insult no dey move pipo forward. na idea we dey share here n to educate ourselves more. nobody dey knw finish.

If u believe d girls were kidnapped no wahala. i have a question for u.

How did d girls managed to escape from a boko haram stronghold, even u being a man wont there?

U only read on paper n need i remind u dat our national dailies coy are here to make profit n not a charity coy. So faiilure to publish a big story front page, u get to lose outta d day earnings.

i dont read on newspaper rather i read on internet

just google it you will get the news.
Am sure you not from nigeria
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Odunharry(m): 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:

undecided
i just couldnt believe it was u who typed those wordsg..honestly

it doesnt sound well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patoranking Pictured Doing Private Meetings On A Private Jet / New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set / Daniella Okeke Looking Super Gorgeous In Superb Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.