Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) (32004 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Curves In Photos With Timaya / Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos / Yoruba Movie Stars Campaign For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by yerimastyle(m): 7:40am On Jan 12, 2015
Yes I will still vote GEJ because Muhammad buhari is d master plan of Boko harzard quote author=Hazardd post=29713479]

if your sister is one of the chibok girl.
Will you vote him?

[/quote]
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Akon419(m): 7:42am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

Will you vote him?

Obi ezekwesiri was one the bring back our girls campaigner. When she realized that Tinubu and buhari was using her just like they used amaechi for their selfish and political purpose . What happen? She took a breath back. Don't be deceive my guy. Have you seen her recently jumbling from one media house to another for bring back our girls campaign ?

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 12, 2015
Buhari is a vampire that uses boko harm as a troops

Buhari will cry again. .................

Buhari is a killer. ...............

GEJ TILL 2019

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by wasuka14(m): 7:45am On Jan 12, 2015
Naa all dis runs girls u dey called star? Star ko kuli ni. No be wetin dem go chop den dey find. Dem get PVC?
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by MilitaryMinded(m): 7:46am On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:
I vote him too. Those saying that an hausa man should lead us has forgotten that boko haram are hausa's.

*applause*........the most foolish comment I've seen this year so far

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 12, 2015
MilitaryMinded:

*applause*........the most foolish comment I've seen this year so far
because u are member of boko haram .....shame

Buhari will cry again. ......

GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by studded(m): 7:51am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

Will you vote him?

Oga I'm irritated by your comment...walahi!!!

Na Jonathan kidnapped the Chibok girls?

I am no supporter of JEG, but it's unfair to comment the way you just did. Haba!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by ibkgab001: 7:57am On Jan 12, 2015
That is Fraud .... U mean at age 9? You and that girl will end up in KiriKiri
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by watered(m): 7:57am On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:
I vote him too. Those saying that an hausa man should lead us has forgotten that boko haram are hausa's.
I wu nno 'Okpo'
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 12, 2015
My beautiful girls. I love you all, and I will host you girls on Valentine Day after Voting in our humble, loving President.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 8:03am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

Will you vote him?

is your sister one of them??

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by wwwkaycom(m): 8:05am On Jan 12, 2015
They are only looking for their own share of the N21bn loot jare, mtchewww!!!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by saintruky(m): 8:08am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

Will you vote him?

this chibok girls thing is a scam. were u there when they got kidnapped? How are their parents reacting? How come the parents arent in front of their state govt house or aso rock, reps or senate chambers protesting?
If ur daughter was kidnapped this long, how would u react? tell me.

make una reason this thing well oo.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by kendrick9(m): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2015
saintruky:

this chibok girls thing is a scam. were u there when they got kidnapped? How are their parents reacting? How come the parents arent in front of their state govt house or aso rock, reps or senate chambers protesting?
If ur daughter was kidnapped this long, how would u react? tell me.

make una reason this thing well oo.
u are spot on.. its just a scam,no one was kidnapped
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by cutiepie01(f): 8:15am On Jan 12, 2015
This is strictly business!
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by 100Cents: 8:21am On Jan 12, 2015
ikecheff:
Some Nollywood celebrities few days campaigned for president Goodluck Jonathan in Enugu and will move from there to Ibadan.

It should be recalled that many of the Nollywood stars were at Tafawa Balewa Square in Onikan
Lagos to support president GEJ's election in the recently held PDP's rally in Lagos.Sources say  the celebrities collected N350million from president GEJ to take his campaign to strategic cities in the country.

Source:  http:///4x0

Imo, see money.

For 50 people, Each of them go pocket up to 7m if transport and hotels are catered for.
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by 100Cents: 8:23am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

Will you vote him?

Is Jonathan the one who kidnapped them or is it disciples of your brother Yusuf ?

Most Northern religious bigots have a serious mental problem. You created a problem, started killing people unprovoked and you start blaming an innocent man for your stu.pidity. To you, boko haram was not a serious issue when churches and Christians were being bombed even on Christmas day services, now that the churches have fled and you are the victim.of what you created, it has become a campaign strategy.

Thesame way you lay claim to.leadership on a country your region isn't contributing up to 5% of.national.resources.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Bellfun(m): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:

Another example of beauty without brain!...maturity has nothing to do with age!...my dear,your thought processes needs an urgent upgrade!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by urchbarbie(f): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2015
Stop saying rubbish. Was he d one dat took those girls to Sambisa forest? Was it not ppl from GMB village? Pls stop saying nonsemse.If am to vote which I don't foresee me queueing I wld vite GEJ again. If buhairi wants to make a change, he shld submit d contract to GEj for endorsement and wipe out d BokoHaram menance, then his name wld be listed as Nigerian heroes. He shld leave politics and buid more mosque to rehabilitate these ppl on d ills of killing innocent souls, oops! I forgot! Its d holy war jihad they are fighting kwo? TYet they kill dier own people. Lord av mercy[ quote author=dovelike post=29712977]I vote him too. Those saying that an hausa man should lead us has forgotten that boko haram are hausa's.[/quote] Dear! This is in response to dat Hazzard fellow! He is definitely hazzardous

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by sadlas(m): 8:30am On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:
point of correction.Sister, no any member of boko haram that is Hausa by tribe they are mainly kanuris and chadians
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by ogunserifidelis(m): 8:30am On Jan 12, 2015
undecidedI wonder what is going on here, you are saying buhari will put an end to boko boys and the missing girls my brother don't you see a fowl play here except you are telling me he is behind it so he will tell the boys to release them and stop the attacks. Brother nor let me suspect you oooo because I fit bite you if only you witness jos twin bombblast like me you for nor dey talk like this,people playing politic with human lifes na wa for this country
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by sokera: 8:31am On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:
more reason we should vote an Hausa man, Buhari is smarter than the clueless man despite the old age

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by kraftykc(m): 8:32am On Jan 12, 2015
Nollywood? All I see are high class Ngbekes!
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Hazardd(m): 8:33am On Jan 12, 2015
4stylz:

You are just talking because it's free to talk...boko haram is just a group to distract GEJ government by the north! They want power by all means! Think well bro! These northerners got no LOVE for the other part of 9ja...believe it or not..na OIL still dey keep us as one nigeria..if e nor dey! dem for don disown us since.

NOTE: Boko haram is just a political group trying to spoil our own regime..And distract people like you.

bokoharam is a terriorist group,mind you!
If bokoharam arf northerners ,why are the concentrating mainly on north areas.

Am sure you are one of the ghost workers.
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by aimuan(m): 8:33am On Jan 12, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
jealousy killing you badly, if it is that your illiterate Buhari now, you guys would have been saying cool. mumu people stick this into your heart., that is

GEJ til that old illiterate man go acquire small GCE that even small girl VICTORIA BOTOKUN acquired at the age of 9years.

OLODO BUHARI
re u not tired of using the word illiterate?be creative nan,use your educated brain to create somtin more better nan.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Hazardd(m): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
you can go ahead and kidnap more scam party
GEJ TILL 2019
you need serious medical attension smh

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by koikoi2(m): 8:39am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

Will you vote him?

Is it Jonathan dat kidnapped them? They think dey can play a fast one on us by conniving with bh to hide d girls inorder to discredit Jonathan during d election to grab power .

it won't work for them nigger.
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Hazardd(m): 8:42am On Jan 12, 2015
Pavarottii:

Ode, you are also one of the deceived, cos he his the one that kidnapped them? U people that think the fulani's (buhari) has we the southerners in mind, he is only after power desperately, if only u know what the northerners have done to us in the past! Well I rest my case, cos it loooks like u still very young.

i wonder how you reason,

see how millions of people are dying through bomb blast and yet nothing is been done about just because of inadequate security

dont be surprise you will fall a victim to know how it feels.well am not praying for that.
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Hazardd(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2015
EdwinOse:

Shhhhh. This Chibok girls thing is well distilled political fraud that has gone bad. Take it, you gullible minds.
na you make it distilled political fraud.

What of those girls that narrated how they escape their bokoharam camp or are they still fraud.

Go get a life dear
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by 100Cents: 8:46am On Jan 12, 2015
Ksslib:
Smh

Clueless actors + clueless Otueke man = **you know the rest**

This country is a joke. *spits* We need things to Change.

We are tired of suffering and smiling.

All the bad belle in this thread is because the money no reach you..

If ordinary N500k reach you now, you won't mention GMB with your mouth till eternity. You will say GMB, Go and Die.
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Hazardd(m): 8:47am On Jan 12, 2015
yerimastyle:
[Qquote author=Hazardd post=29713479]

Will you vote him?

yes I will vote for him instead of voting book haram leader
na you make am bokoharam leader.

I can remember
that day that those girls got kidnapped were is gej is.just dancing with people.

Is that not make him one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patoranking Pictured Doing Private Meetings On A Private Jet / New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set / Daniella Okeke Looking Super Gorgeous In Superb Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.