Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) (32006 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Curves In Photos With Timaya / Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos / Yoruba Movie Stars Campaign For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Habeyy(m): 7:06am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

if your sister is one of the chibok girl.
Will you vote him?

if your brother was one of the youth corp members killed in 2011 ...will u vote for him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by chiefololade: 7:07am On Jan 12, 2015
holatin:
if you don't help drunkard spend his money.
Who will.
Everybody know he can't win but many are deceiving him to collect from the looted resources.

buhari for President
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 12, 2015
Blame it on unemployment
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by gurusmac4: 7:08am On Jan 12, 2015
Hit like for #GMB Change

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Olypeppy(f): 7:10am On Jan 12, 2015
It looks like naija dey practice two party system......na only these two men we fit rely on.....hmmm
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by lastpage: 7:10am On Jan 12, 2015
Elcapo:
What more can i say
Crazy Things We Do For The Money undecided

A teacher asked his students, 1+1= ?. A student stood up and said 4. A man passing by overheard the answer, shook his head and said to himself, "my God, Jonathan will kill us in this country o. Everything has increased, transport fare, fuel prices, foodstuffs, beer,... everything. Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now gone up to 4.

Last Bullet»»» LEAVE GOOD BEHIND BE BETTER!!! #GEJ-#GMB

grin grin grin grin Rofl! You people no go kill Jonathan sha? grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by 1stola: 7:10am On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:
I vote him too. Those saying that an hausa man should lead us has forgotten that boko haram are hausa's.
mumu
so because boko haram people are Hausas, then ALL hausas are boko haram abi?
You people don't even reason at all before typing trash.

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Mogidi: 7:11am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

Will you vote him?

Question should be "if your sister is one of the chibok girls will you not hate Buhari"?

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by celeron40(m): 7:11am On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:
I vote him too. Those saying that an hausa man should lead us has forgotten that boko haram are hausa's.
Fyn geh like you, no brain.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by cluksy(m): 7:12am On Jan 12, 2015
Vote wisely,

Vote GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by 4stylz: 7:13am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

Will you vote him?

You are just talking because it's free to talk...boko haram is just a group to distract GEJ government by the north! They want power by all means! Think well bro! These northerners got no LOVE for the other part of 9ja...believe it or not..na OIL still dey keep us as one nigeria..if e nor dey! dem for don disown us since.

NOTE: Boko haram is just a political group trying to spoil our own regime..And distract people like you.

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Akon419(m): 7:15am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

Will you vote him?

and if one of your brothers or sisters was one the youth corp members killed by buhari supporters. Will you vote for him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Onyiido: 7:18am On Jan 12, 2015
Just imagine how money meant to be used to build our country is been used. Come feb 14th fate shall decide whom will rule us.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by ashson: 7:20am On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:
Boko haram are not hausas.

So you mean GEJ is a Niger Delta Militant...

Sai GMB!

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by dre11(m): 7:21am On Jan 12, 2015
This is the dividends of their visit last December...

If you don't show ur support I won't release the last chunk of money for the project.
So, they have to obey to get their money

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Chrishandsome(m): 7:22am On Jan 12, 2015
ikecheff:
Some Nollywood celebrities few days campaigned for president Goodluck Jonathan in Enugu and will move from there to Ibadan.

It should be recalled that many of the Nollywood stars were at Tafawa Balewa Square in Onikan
Lagos to support president GEJ's election in the recently held PDP's rally in Lagos.Sources say  the celebrities collected N350million from president GEJ to take his campaign to strategic cities in the country.

Source:  http:///4x0

i thought u said Nollywod stars?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 7:23am On Jan 12, 2015
QUESTIONS APC AND BUHARI SHOULD ANSWER
Has Buhari apologized to Ben Ogedengbe’s family for killing him for a crime that didnt carry death penalty when he committed it. ??
Has Buhari apologized to the people of Lagos for canceling Jakande’s Metroline & forfeiting the $50 million Lagos paid for it ??
Why did Buhari regime use violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National Assn of Nigerian Students ??
Has Buhari apologized for heading the ONLY military admin that did not have a transition plan to hold elections ??
Has Buhari apologized for jailing Tai Solarin& denying him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule ??
Has Buhari apologized for jailing Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his govt ??
Has Buhari apologized for raiding Papa Awolowo’s house and seizing his passport so he couldn’t travel out of the country ??
Has Buhari apologized for throwing VP Alex Ekwueme in jail even though it was proven that Ekwueme DID NOT steal ??
What reason did Buhari have for jailing Ojukwu in 1984? Ojukwu was not in Shagari’s govt and he did not steal! ??
What reason did Buhari have for jailing honest Pa Michael Adekunle Ajasin, who did not steal as Ondo State Gov ??
Why did Buhari jail Fela Kuti in 1984? What was Fela’s crime? Singing against military govt ??
Can Buhari explain to young Nigerians why he banned the Nigerian Medical Association? Does he hate doctors ??
Can Buhari explain to young Nigerians why he banned the National Association of Nigerian Students? Does he hate students ??
Why did the Buhari regime break up a press conference of ASUU in 1984 and detain four of their executives ??

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

Will you vote him?

you can go ahead and kidnap more scam party
GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 12, 2015
shachris03:
What do you expect? They are actors. I think some smart nollywood producer are already putting down the script for 'Journey to Otueke'. Coming this FeBuhari. Watch Out.

Your sir, deserve more likes, Infact have my like

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Akon419(m): 7:26am On Jan 12, 2015
Nollywood was one one the leading industry in nigeria that contributed in our increase in GDPM, therefore making us the African largest economy. This couldn't have been achieved without jonathern's administration. They have reasons to support and campaign for Jonathern . Unlike some nairaland brainwash alamajiris who support buhari that has no idea about how economy is run( aka global oil stabilizer )

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by remele2(f): 7:26am On Jan 12, 2015
The fact still remains that Nollywood has gotten the biggest boost and have been taken more seriously under Jonathan's government. He has encouraged and even set aside money for producers, directors, actors and other film makers to tap into. Today, the likes of Afoloyan, Kelani, Amen Isong even Rita Dominic can do big budget movies and still make some appreciable profits from them. He is the only president that has really taken them seriously, they will be crazy to believe that a character like Buhari will even appreciate their contributions and not see them as some bunch of harams.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Atigba: 7:27am On Jan 12, 2015
Gej till 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by happyzed0(f): 7:28am On Jan 12, 2015
I vote 4 change I vote 4 GEJ

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 7:30am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

Will you vote him?

Ode, you are also one of the deceived, cos he his the one that kidnapped them? U people that think the fulani's (buhari) has we the southerners in mind, he is only after power desperately, if only u know what the northerners have done to us in the past! Well I rest my case, cos it loooks like u still very young.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by EdwinOse: 7:30am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

Will you vote him?

Shhhhh. This Chibok girls thing is well distilled political fraud that has gone bad. Take it, you gullible minds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Nikky4izuu: 7:33am On Jan 12, 2015
Buhari should be held responsible for what happened to the chibok girls. He instituted boko haram when he said he will make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by ollyruffy: 7:33am On Jan 12, 2015
This is one of the reasons not to vote any of the yeye celebrities who run for any electoral position. They have no good motive.

Imagine them campaign for Corruption JonaThief because of money

#GEJMUSTGO2015#

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by yerimastyle(m): 7:34am On Jan 12, 2015
[Qquote author=Hazardd post=29713479]

Will you vote him?

[/quote] yes I will vote for him instead of voting book haram leader

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by PhynoYayo(m): 7:34am On Jan 12, 2015
grin
Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by abtmaviz(m): 7:35am On Jan 12, 2015
I quite agreed to the fact He has failed even the common man on the street.

Buh I still bliv he is a good man even tho he has surrounded himself with clueless beings to rule affairs of the government with him.

#lastbullet, gej is a kind of man that goes home and say to his father I failed buh other people failed too..

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by Mentcee(m): 7:36am On Jan 12, 2015
Goodluck Jona neva orchestrated their abduction!
Hazardd:

Will you vote him?

And if you were killed by Buhari's agents in 2011 elections, will you be here spewing this thrash? Dont be silly!

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by ilovecritics(m): 7:37am On Jan 12, 2015
Hazardd:

Will you vote him?

What hasn't he done with regards to that?

Smh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set / Daniella Okeke Looking Super Gorgeous In Superb Outfit / Anna Ebiere Rocks A Plunging Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.