Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Amazing! Omosexy Spent Over An Hour With Fans On Facebook! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amazing! Omosexy Spent Over An Hour With Fans On Facebook! (761 Views)

Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook / Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing! Omosexy Spent Over An Hour With Fans On Facebook! by phollybee(m): 2:35am On Jan 12, 2015
OMOTOLA JOLADE EKEINDE
Hello friends , how are you doing? I. Going to chat
with you for 30 mins and be off... Like delete! Lol...
Whose there?
After chatting for an hour, she posted this...
So I planned to spend 30 mins but ended up
spending an hour and I still haven't responded to
many... Hope you had some fum anyway. Thanks
for liking this page and keeping it solid! # omosexy
@20 # 20yrsanniversary # givebacktime # gifttime
# grateful ( neon)- 378 613 747 090 588. ( yellow)-
7915 8587 2344. Hehehe... Goodnight
# Osexynation!
I really hope only people who came out to chat
get these... (It's a yellow) -4360 4712 6639

Its very Rare to see any Celebrity to Chat and even to share gifts Items for Fans on Any Social Network. One word for Her pls!

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Omosexy Spent Over An Hour With Fans On Facebook! by kilokeys(m): 3:37am On Jan 12, 2015
hope u guys have some fun?... what a stupid question.
celebs in naija feeling too important.

go on reddit and see stars on the AMA (Ask me Anything) thread.. u wouldnt see such questions asked by the celeb in question.

the only fun i could possibly enjoy from omotola would be... funny-k-tion grin
Re: Amazing! Omosexy Spent Over An Hour With Fans On Facebook! by pretydiva(f): 6:28am On Jan 12, 2015
I goin 2 chat ..wtf was she thinking?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Covers Vanguard Allure Magazine / Unbelievable Photo Of Terry G's Mum As They Both Add A Year / Angelina Jolie Removes Ovaries & Tubes Following Cancer Scare,she Hits Menopause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.