Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,233 members, 7,839,230 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan (22016 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / PDP, S’east Govs Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by rozayx5(m): 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
we see the APC as bombers in Akwa Ibom and they keep proving us right daily cool
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
COPIED:

As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account
18. Hike on import duty on imported vehicles.
19. Yearly budget of 1 billion naira cassava bread for one man alone and we never chop Agege bread with ewa for 50 naira

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by kennydee05(m): 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
This Igbo people sef, they don't really know what they want... they have abandoned their own party running after PDP and APC... they have the opportunity of making APGA a formidable party but the destroyed it due to greed.
Igbo without political ambition/relevance since the death of Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe

1 Like

Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by silverdam(m): 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Buhari was a disaster for Ndi Igbo during his regime. Infact, if not Buhari, Ekwueme would have been president in 1987. In his desperation to stop Igbo man from being president, he struck.

Igbos will not vote Buhari.
who are you to conclude that Igbos will not vote for Buhari? Nwoke m,speak for yourself!
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
They are the ones that are on their own. Selfish individuals
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
barcanista:
Ekweme has spoken the mind of the SE just like Fr Mbaka. Jonathan has failed the SE and they will reject him at the poll. Every SEsterner should vote for Muhammadu Buhari
mba.... we no go vote 4 ram angry
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by jbaby265(f): 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
let them speak for themselves
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by ogene007: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
These are selfish men that are driven by their ambition of being re-elected or given the ticket to the Senate. Who doesn't know that the President has no lived up to his promise for Ndigbo. Take the construction of the Second Niger Bridge, for example, why is taking this long? Even when it was awarded it was on a PPP basis. Does this arrangement, where the people pay for the bridge through toll for the next, say, 25 years part of the promise "Azikiwe" made 4 years ago in Onitsha? Umu Igbo, mepe nu anya unu ka Chineke me eziokwu.
Ndigbo would vote 100% for GEJ despite all his so-called short comings, rather than the Jihadist/BH sponsor, GMB. You can go and write it down.

2 Likes

Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
berem:
who are you to conclude that Igbos will not vote for Buhari? Nwoke m,speak for yourself!
Are you in doubt?
Oga eme gi n'anya vuuum.

2 Likes

Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by Harrisonn(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by PEREP: 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
Akshow:
The north and the southwest with a little sensible people vote from d east is enough for Buhari to win so this empty chest beating southeastern governments should stfu! They are not relevant and their opinion doesn't matter

When you say the North, just know that the number of votes Jonathan will get in Gombe of today and Adamawa, Plateau, Nasarawa, Kogi, Benue, Niger State (with IBB support), GMB cannot get same in SS (except Edo) and South East.

In southwest, pple will still vote Jonathan in Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun and Oyo Massively while Lagos will be shared.

They have been campaigning that GEJ did not do anything in Southwest and I travelled to Ekiti during the Yuletide to have a feel of 8 lane road on the same Lagos - Ibadan I use to know!

I will support a privatized PHCN world over because it cannot be same as the one with the Pot Bellied Civil Servants. When GEJ decided to do it, many said it would not be possible but it happened successfully.

All that has befallen us is related to near zero cooperation from many states with the government just cos GEJ took a decision in 2012 Jan. After then, SureP funds have been used and we can see it on our roads, our rails and other areas.

1 Like

Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
kennydee05:
This Igbo people sef, they don't really know what they want... they have abandoned their own party running after PDP and APC... they have the opportunity of making APGA a formidable party but the destroyed it due to greed.
Igbo without political ambition/relevance since the death of Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe
close your mouth, PDP is more of Igbo party than APGA. Read the history of formation of PDP.
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by realsuccess: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
bring back outpr girls

Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by realsuccess: 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
this is buhari certificate

Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by deejayterabyte(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
So outright calling out of names is now a norm?
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by ideology(m): 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lol, i once listened to Alex on a programme complaining that FG is not recognizing nor his works nor the family of Ekweme.

He needs ministerial appointment or a contract, he will change his views grin
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by realsuccess: 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
the most useless president worldwide is Jonathan

Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
APC Party here in South East sounds like Boko Haram
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by hamingra: 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=PhockPhockMan post=29712852][/quote] I was waiting to hear insults on him. Jonathanians una no won insult this old man wey say una 'jesus christ" no go get block votes for SE? I dey wait oo
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by ojsmscom(m): 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
if buhari wins,
pls tell him to start digging oil from the north.

we should start using proceeds from yam and corn to pay allocations.let me know how many billions that can generate.

as for us here in south.........we will make his administration ungovernable through economy

he north i promise you one thing if buhari wins.....as for food there will be enough food in the country,but for money....for where we will bomb the oil companies bet and see
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by squash1986(m): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
These are selfish men that are driven by their ambition of being re-elected or given the ticket to the Senate. Who doesn't know that the President has no lived up to his promise for Ndigbo. Take the construction of the Second Niger Bridge, for example, why is taking this long? Even when it was awarded it was on a PPP basis. Does this arrangement, where the people pay for the bridge through toll for the next, say, 25 years part of the promise "Azikiwe" made 4 years ago in Onitsha? Umu Igbo, mepe nu anya unu ka Chineke me eziokwu.
Atleast he gave us an international airport. One can travel from anywhere in the world and land at Enugu without either coming from Lagos or Portharcourt. No President has ever done it for Igbos. He gave us train that runs from Enugu, Portharcourt, Aba,Umuahia. One can travel comfortably at a relatively cheap price by train and avoid travelling by road where drivers will squeeze you 4,4 in a seat or 5,5 in a seat uncomfortably. No President has ever done this for the South-east region. Johnathan has enriched and touched so many Nigerian Youth lives through SURE-P GIS, YOUWIN,MDG WAP e.t.c which a lot of Igbos and Nigerians benefitted. This feat has never been done by any President that has ever ruled and governed Nigeria not even during the time of Rtd General Buhari. @OrlandoOwoh, you know the truth, PDP is working in Nigeria and Johnathan should be left to complete what he has started.Igbos will vote massively for him. That,I can bet it with you.

1 Like

Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by amincycool: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
Some people de think from dia leg
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by obynoses(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hahaha...na true doz governors talk. because most of u buharists hv no voters cards. The south east will gv it 101% to GEJ judging from what card carrying young and old people talk in the society not online. GEJ till infinity.
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by Xfemt(m): 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Mumu short ur mouth when was all this contract awarded, na magician ny the president be or the contractoctors wan won do the road, make ona de der de decieve ona self GMB for change. Change ko change ni
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by Xfemt(m): 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
realsuccess:
the most useless president worldwide is Jonathan

U even get papa sef not to talk of wether your useless father fit be like GEJ. Mumu
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Please speak for your Okrika community not Igbos, we've made up our minds to vote massively for Jonathan, especially, we the young ones. How many Ekwueme's children are in the country not to talk of having a PVC. Ekwueme should first tell us what Shagari/Ekwueme did for Ndi Igbo apart from Oko polytechnic, sited in Ekwueme's village, Oko. As for Mbaka, he's a business man who goes where his bread is buttered. Despite his rants against Former governor Chimaroke Nnamani, he couldn't stop him from completing his second term as governor and Senate election victory.

GEJ till 2019.
pls ooo not igbos,it is you that has made up your mind oo. Don't speak for me oo.You are on your own.
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by lastpage: 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
Akshow:
The north and the southwest with a little sensible people vote from d east is enough for Buhari to win so [/b]this empty chest beating southeastern governments should stfu! They are not relevant and their opinion doesn't matter

I just dont understand how my Igbo Brothers dont see that BACKING THE WRONG HORSE has been their problem since the inception of democracy in Nigeria?

I will love to see an Igbo President (for example, Igbos can say: APC/Buhari, we will back you now but give us a solemn promise that we will produce the next President) but the way they are going about it, is a rehash of past experience which has never favoured such outcome!

DEMOCRACY is not only a game of NUMBERS, it is also a game of STRATEGY!

Anyway, Dearis Goodu Oooo! undecided cry

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by farino: 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
my major problems wt my Igbo ppl is that we label anybody against Jona as evil or myopic . if Ekweme n Mbaka is myopic then I wonder who else is seeing. Those who claim to love Igbo, jona n PDP . Ojukwu gave Igbos a real alternative in APGA bt we abandoned him or is he myopic too? Igbos we will lose our identity n direction very soon if we at not careful. zik worked against ojukwu during Biafra, ekweme n ojukwu were against zik in 1979 /83 elections, nwobodo worked against Ekweme in 1999 and d story has been d same since. so which day will we HV an Igbo president n stop being used every time.

2 Likes

Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by farino: 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
ojsmscom:
if buhari wins,
pls tell him to start digging oil from the north.

we should start using proceeds from yam and corn to pay allocations.let me know how many billions that can generate.

as for us here in south.........we will make his administration ungovernable through economy

he north i promise you one thing if buhari wins.....as for food there will be enough food in the country,but for money....for where we will bomb the oil companies bet and see
unfortunately this country was once governed without oil. Britain has no oil. China which is second largest economy in d world has no oil. let me ask is this oil a blessing or a setback?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges / 2019: Fresh Crisis Rocks APC, Officials Accused Of Planning ‘illegal Meeting’ / Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.