Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" (51519 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by akelicious(m): 5:56pm On May 10, 2017
Former Vice President, Chief Dr. Alex Ekwueme, Tuesday, assured of his fatherly support to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Ekwueme made the pledge when the IPOB leader visited him at his Enugu residence, with a promise that he would listen to advice from the elder statesman.

Kanu has since he was released being paying thank-you visit to prominent persons and organizations, with a vow that he would never give up on Biafra.

He had told Ekwueme that “I have come to tell you that we find you invaluable in our advancement of our people and in our course also to make life better for the public and for the masses.

“So, I am humbled and delighted to be here and also to bring you up to speed as to what we have been doing, what motivated me; what motivated the IPOB to do what we have been doing.

“It is more or less today an expression, a political expression to the yearnings and aspirations of the society; that’s what we are trying to do.

“The sum total of the struggle by the IPOB, which I’m leading is to ensure that there is dignity of life.
“And for us to fulfill that very mandate, we must be diligent, we must be focused, we must be sincere.

So, I have come here to brief my father as to why we‎ do what we do and to get his blessings; anything he tells me is what we are going to do, in so far as it advances our political course as a people.”

Responding, Ekwueme said it was a pleasure receiving the IPOB leader after all his travails, stressing “I thank God that he is free and able to move around.”

“I will make my best counsel available to him in his very onerous task of leading an organization that is committed to bringing justice and equity among people, especially for our people”, he added.

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/05/i-will-obey-former-vice-president.html

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 10, 2017
Will you still obey him if he asks you to forget this agitation that Joe Igbokwe described as HOPELESS and SENSELESS?

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by willzy0909: 5:58pm On May 10, 2017
cry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2017
Why is KANU looking aged?

No offence meant please, how old is he?

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by kingzizzy: 5:59pm On May 10, 2017
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Thisboysef(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2017
Noted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Xway(m): 6:05pm On May 10, 2017
kingzizzy:
Nice
nice
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by bigtt76(f): 6:08pm On May 10, 2017
I thought he (Kanu) was sick naaa? Won't he go and treat himself and prepare for another round of detention? grin

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Mynd44: 6:10pm On May 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Nigerian prisons are not vacation destinations you know. Bad toilets, no water, bad food, bad ventilation. These things makes one old coupled with the anxiety and stress of court and back and forth judgements.

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by yarimo(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2017
Mtcheeew See this IPOB fraudster undecided

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Amarabae(f): 6:11pm On May 10, 2017
Cool, that ekwueme house look so common. Haba, Lolz. Maybe he was not kworropt when he was in office.

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by amuijiji: 6:12pm On May 10, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew See this IPOB fraudster undecided

That is known worldwide while ur family languish in poverty nd poverty stricken people re hardly known even in their immediate environment....

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by IgboAmakaa(f): 6:12pm On May 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

na prison nah,, very soon he go gather body

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by eyeview: 6:13pm On May 10, 2017
That's why I love igbos. No matter how aggrieved an igbo is, there are still elders they will listen to. Can anyone tell me why Boko Haram has refused to subside? They have refused to listen to any elder. Infact, they will kill any elder, emir or imam that tries to advise them.

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 10, 2017
Kanu's lawyers must have fabricated a doctor's report to influence the Judge's ruling on his bail application. Explain to us the fact that a supposedly sick man is moving from city to city meeting with political leaders in order to tote up his political standing. I just hope the judge is watching all this

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Igboesika: 6:15pm On May 10, 2017
God bless the land of rising sun.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Igboesika: 6:17pm On May 10, 2017
kropotkin11:
Kanu's lawyers must have fabricated a doctor's report to influence the Judge's ruling on his bail application. Explain to us the fact that a supposedly sick man is moving from city to city meeting with political leaders in order to tote up his political standing. I just hope the judge is watching all this
Instead of this lamentations, is it not better you follow your Master's footsteps by ending your misery quickly. Just giving u brotherly advice.

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by sorry1(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Do you want to see the picture of obasanjo when he came out of prison for you to know why?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by babyfaceafrica: 6:22pm On May 10, 2017
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by kingzizzy: 6:23pm On May 10, 2017
yourexcellency:
Will you still obey him if he asks you to forget this agitation that Joe Igbokwe described as HOPELESS and SENSELESS?

Ekwueme would never tell Kanu to forget the agitation. The man is too sagacious to tell Kanu to give up on his right to self determination.

Joe Igbokwe, on the other hand, wouldnt know what self determination is even if it fell on top of his head

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by opethom(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by sorry1(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2017
eyeview:
That's why I love igbos. No matter how aggrieved an igbo is, there are still elders they will listen to. Can anyone tell me why Boko Haram has refused to subside? They have refused to listen to any elder. Infact, they will kill any elder, emir or imam that tries to advise them.
it's an insult to compare bokoharam with ipob, the two shouldn't be used for any analogy.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by LionDeLeo: 6:24pm On May 10, 2017
kropotkin11:

He actually begged Fulani Binta Nyako to be freed from the "zoo" cage.

The doctor's report on his health status is apparently false.

The one time chest beating coward has finally learnt how to behave himself in compliance with the extant laws of the "zoo".

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by dolphinife: 6:24pm On May 10, 2017
Is ekwueme supporting IPOB?

Actually, one of the greatest Nigerian I respect the most is Ekwueme...love that his Grey hairs too....architect of the first order

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by kings09(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2017
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 10, 2017
make I sip my cold garri jooor..this una Biafra matter Don tire me

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by KINGwax007(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2017
KANU, kuje don finish u

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by WHOcarex: 6:24pm On May 10, 2017
I see old men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) / 30 Facts About Owners Of Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks In The Midst Of Poverty / Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.