Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,580 members, 7,854,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) (35242 Views)

Eniola Badmus Hangs Out With Obafemi Martins / Check Out E-money Chilling In His Office In Swags Way (photo) / Photos: Olamide Hangs Out With Obafemi Martins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by kendrick9(m): 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
holatin:
when you were in kirikiri maximum prison.

welcome back
i think he us wack when it comes to rapping.. a kindergarten could even spit better than him..
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Bugsy09(m): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Superleo:
I have a crush on martins. tongue
Hot ebony macho guy. kiss

are you g.ay
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Bugsy09(m): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Superleo:

are you g.ay?
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by laykhorn(m): 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
neh cheesy
mo n fo - I dey fly
gbagbe - forget joor.
abi o n sun - or you dey sleep ni
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Bugsy09:

are you g.ay?
Yes

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by xpac01(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
ladyconfessor:
Nor use oyinbo kill us for here abeg grin
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Mhosmhan(m): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
sucreblazing:
se Na helmet martins wear Abi face cap?
.....na mask grin
sucreblazing:
.....na mask
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Khodex: 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Really? Hmmm....
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
sucreblazing:
grin
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by sthecy(f): 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
sucreblazing:
me ah tire ooh
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by pauldehero(m): 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
: lets make the glo network the
best in africa,this is the greatest songs
ever,download glo unlimited ,a pure heart
melting song,....YOU can port right
now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by thaoriginator: 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
this nigga be tryna be like d legend LilWyne,
Dropping wack sh1t not knowing he is lame.
I dont blame him, hustling for NL fame.
But our eyes are on the pic Femi n Olamide.
TheOriginator he is called,
I'm TERMINATOR in this blog.
So show us U can do better before I call U hiphop's dump....
#P E A C E N O T B E E F#
grin

You think you got game? Lame, watch me spit hot flames... Drag you to the street and whip your as till the cops came... You're just a rap shame, you talk nutin but crap mane... Be careful not to enter my trap damn! I got fame.. Not just on Nairaland, they know me up in Ireland.. Everywhere I go you see a motherf*cking camera man.. Trna get the picture, but you aint got no flash on... Lyrics be like scriptures, read chapter 2, verse one.. I got talking skills like I been reading mass com... But I was just chillin in the hood with my bazz on.. #BringItOn

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by klassic(m): 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
see

Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by RealAlfranco: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Superleo:
what did I just read?

Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Preshochyx(m): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Superleo:

Sorry o, bros no vex... na only one question I wan ask b4. I nor knw if to even still ask..... hmmm, oya I go ask

Are yu gay?
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
grin

You think you got game? Lame, watch me spit hot flames... Drag you to the street and whip your as till the cops came... You're just a rap shame, you talk nutin but crap mane... Be careful not to enter my trap damn! I got fame.. Not just on Nairaland, they know me up in Ireland.. Everywhere I go you see a motherf*cking camera man.. Trna get the picture, but you aint got no flash on... Lyrics be like scriptures, read chapter 2, verse one.. I got talking skills like I been reading mass com... But I was just chillin in the hood with my bazz on.. #BringItOn
hehegrin

Pictures Paparazzi everywhere or bruv I DONT BELIEVE IT,
U just tryna make stuff up just so u could look so revelevant,
But tell u what,
U spitting razz shit like U trampled by an elephant....
Comon, show me whatchu got, is this the bes that you can do?
Cos I've got hiphop in ma system like mhen, I've been infected,
See, It runs in ma veins like DAMN I ve been injected.
I've been to places too U know last week saw me selected,
I was crowned most gifted in ma campus
I am blessed Men....

1 Like

Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by LORETA: 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
come MOD, when me and obafemi get short hangout for meet for germany last year.. i no shout am loud ohhhhhohh,which one this one when obefemi hangout with olamide come dey make front page now..abeg e nor worth front page jooor..na achievement

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by thaoriginator: 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
hehegrin

Pictures Paparazzi everywhere or bruv I DONT BELIEVE IT,
U just tryna make stuff up just so u could look so revelevant,
But tell u what,
U spitting razz shit like U trampled by an elephant....
Comon, show me whatchu got, is this the bes that you can do?
Cos I've got hiphop in ma system like mhen, I've been infected,
See, It runs in ma veins like DAMN I ve been injected.
I've been to places too U know last week saw me selected,
I was crowned most gifted in ma campus
I am blessed Men....
gadem men! I can't rap with you, like Mikel Obi men you need substitute... You sound so clueless as if you're related to Goodluck... I keep the flow ruthless and still with no gridlock... Don't f*ck around and get stucked, get f*cked, you better duck... Your raps are below par, dog you got no stars....how the f*ck will you be spitting fire when you got no O gas.. Na me dey flow pass, I can't relate with your slow ass.. You certainly your campus most clueless son wit no cash.. #ImOutYo!

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
gadem men! I can't rap with you, like Mikel Obi men you need substitute... You sound so clueless as if you're related to Goodluck... I keep the flow ruthless and still with no gridlock... Don't f*ck around and get stucked, get f*cked, you better duck... Your raps are below par, dog you got no stars....how the f*ck will you be spitting fire when you got no O gas.. Na me dey flow pass, I can't relate with your slow ass.. You certainly your campus most clueless son wit no cash.. #ImOutYo!
Before I get FVCKED?? grin grin grin

Shiiii...... This nigga's spitting gay stuf,
I better watch ma back before he tries to get my a55 fvcked,
He calls me me clueless smililing, thinking "DAMN" its a great punch",
He's dumber that I thought
Mhen dis dude has got his brains fogged...
I dont spit much cos lyrically bro, I am way more,
U spit up bowl of words with sentences that sound like rain drops,
If U wanna murder me, u should get some claymore,
ur making noises everywhere,
get ur amplifiers pluged....

#T E A M J A Y T O W N#

1 Like

Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Djicemob: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
You guys should keep it goin.Only the last gon survive. grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by thaoriginator: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
Before I get FVCKED?? grin grin grin

Shiiii...... This nigga's spitting gay stuf,
I better watch ma back before he tries to get my a55 fvcked,
He calls me me clueless smililing, thinking "DAMN" its a great punch",
He's dumber that I thought
Mhen dis dude has got his brains fogged...
I dont spit much cos lyrically bro, I am way more,
U spit up bowl of words with sentences that sound like rain drops,
If U wanna murder me, u should get some claymore,
ur making noises everywhere,
get ur amplifiers pluged....

#T E A M J A Y T O W N#
Oh my lord! dis nigga is yet spitting garbage... Me without the rap game is like salad with no cabbage...don't make me come to J town and have your brain damaged.... Cos I'm a savage on the mic, I keep ravaging your likes.. I stay fly in the air like Jordan with no Nike... Plus I'm twice as nice, let me give you some wise advice.. You need to find yoursef a job selling rice at night.. Jesus Christ, dis nigga trna gamble with his life... I throw the dice and show you how to handle this right.... Don't make me vexed and have you hand over your wife.. Oh, I forgot, you can handle a chick you're a pusssssy for life.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by thaoriginator: 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Djicemob:
You guys should keep it goin.Only the last gon survive. grin
you want make me commit lyrical homicide abi?
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Djicemob: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
you want make me commit lyrical homicide abi?
You dey win but no be with a large margin,na just 2-1.
*In shao khan voice* FINISH HIM
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Tashaamania(f): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
We dont know them here in france undecided
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by simdam500(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
good looking niccurs
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by thaoriginator: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Djicemob:
You dey win but no be with a large margin,na just 2-1.
*In shao khan voice* FINISH HIM
lol grin

Ok....Dragon's Bite: Down, Forward, Back, Back,
High Kick. grin d nigga is dead!
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by meccuno: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
emperorizzy:
"they look good together"? That sounds gay
yeah.....you really sound gay....
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by noraola: 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
Price for the Players, fun for the fans: Get something doing this year:

Get a Good job , succeed in 2015.

Get Trained .Attend FREE Training come 24th January,2015

visit: www.ideasrule.org

click on facebook at the top of the website, check the earnings ,if true, Make out time to learn it free

Good luck to you
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Djicemob: 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
lol grin

Ok....Dragon's Bite: Down, Forward, Back, Back,
High Kick. grin d nigga is dead!
LoL. XXXCCC↑↓←↑↓ abigrin

*Oya flawless victory*
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
Oh my lord! dis nigga is yet spitting garbage... Me without the rap game is like salad with no cabbage...don't make me come to J town and have your brain damaged.... Cos I'm a savage on the mic, I keep ravaging your likes.. I stay fly in the air like Jordan with no Nike... Plus I'm twice as nice, let me give you some wise advice.. You need to find yoursef a job selling rice at night.. Jesus Christ, dis nigga trna gamble with his life... I throw the dice and show you how to handle this right.... Don't make me vexed and have you hand over your wife.. Oh, I forgot, you can handle a chick you're a pusssssy for life.

I love the rage ur spitting with,
It shows me u can learn fast,
I'll teach U more cos dude
men, U learn like my caucasian,
Now next thing on the list Boy is for you to calm that temper,
when ur done,
quote this shiit n tell me when U need more,
Its tutorial time for u Lad,
I'll tell my kids about your rant
Cos nigger u are Less son(Lesson).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla / Jaruma: Why Promote What You Don’t Use? Chioma Ifemeludike Asks Regina Daniels / Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.