Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) (35234 Views)

Eniola Badmus Hangs Out With Obafemi Martins / Check Out E-money Chilling In His Office In Swags Way (photo) / Photos: Olamide Hangs Out With Obafemi Martins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by thaoriginator: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
Djicemob:
LoL. XXXCCC↑↓←↑↓ abigrin

*Oya flawless victory*
yaay! cool *grabs the champs belt with the right hand, hold balls with the left hand and bounces off stage* grin
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by emperorizzy(m): 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
voltron:

There has been a gay culture in the Rap-Hiphop Industry in the West for decades now.. it is possible that it has taken root in Nigeria too
yeah, mos def
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by thaoriginator: 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:

I love the rage ur spitting with,
It shows me u can learn fast,
I'll teach U more cos dude U learn like my caucasian,
Now next thing on the list Boy is for you to calm that temper,
Den when ur done, quote this shiit n tell me when U need more
Its tutorial time for u Lad,
I'll tell my kids about your rant
Cos nigger u are Less son(Lesson).
Oh shit, dis nigga is back, he must be smoking crack... He's so confused like a broke dude with a broken heart... Last night he caught me banging his chick at the parking lot...like Big Pun I'm not player I just bleeps a lot.... I got the game locked down like a poker dot...shit ain't even funny, now the beach keep calling asking me for some money...she said you can't take care of her you act like dummy.. Homey, I got the game wrapped like a mummy.. Back the bleeps out you ain't a match for me

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by xpac01(m): 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
ladyconfessor:
Nor use oyinbo kill us for here abeg grin
I fitn't do that honey.
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
RealAlfranco:
what did I just read?
What you saw. smiley
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Preshochyx:

Sorry o, bros no vex... na only one question I wan ask b4. I nor knw if to even still ask..... hmmm, oya I go ask
Are yu gay?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Nmeri17: 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
Martins is too hardcore, wonder what Olamide dey rap for... Flow smells like canfor, face full of rancor..niggas trna copy my flow but I got more.. I smack em wit my lyrics till they ran thru the back door... I got a Thailand chick that always wanna bang cocck (bangkok).. I stay holding stash cos I always go for bank jobs..

\ grin /\ grin /\ grin /
BET TRACK OF THE MONTH
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by thaoriginator: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nmeri17:

\ grin /\ grin /\ grin /
BEST TRACK OF THE MONTH
thnx yo! Freestyle men wink
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Burger01(m): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
dkronicle:
Martins looks like d rapper here.
Yeah, he resembles 50Cent. smiley

1 Like

Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by jjfuma: 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
Martins is too hardcore, wonder what Olamide dey rap for... Flow smells like canfor, face full of rancor..niggas trna copy my flow but I got more.. I smack em wit my lyrics till they ran thru the back door... I got a Thailand chick that always wanna bang cocck (bangkok).. I stay holding stash cos I always go for bank jobs..

Another wannabe. When will Nigerian rappers learn that it's not only about the ryhme but the lyrics should be of importrance too. Now look at what you've wriitten, does it make any sense to you? Where's the correlation? Y'all need to stop thinking like 10 year olds. P Diddy and Co didn't get to where they are now by rapping like this.
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
Oh shit, dis nigga is back, he must be smoking crack... He's so confused like a broke dude with a broken heart... Last night he caught me banging his chick at the parking lot...like Big Pun I'm not player I just bleeps a lot.... I got the game locked down like a poker dot...shit ain't even funny, now the beach keep calling asking me for some money...she said you can't take care of her you act like dummy.. Homey, I got the game wrapped like a mummy.. Back the bleeps out you ain't a match for me

LOL.... Agreed,
I soo damn not a match for thee,
I'm way above ur league son,
I act the dummy just by choice so I dont take you down stream,
U tryna spit some dope lines yea but dude ur sh1t is not it,
Come sit atop the men's table lets groom you ove hot tea....
Sip on this.....
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by thaoriginator: 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:

LOL.... Agreed,
I soo damn not a match for thee,
I'm soo outta ur league son,
I act the dummy just by choice so I dont take you down stream,
U tryna spit some dope lines yea but dude ur sh1t is not it,
Come sit atop the men's table lets groom you ove hot tea....
Sip on this.....
mstchw! Game over nigga! Move over!
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
mstchw! Game over nigga! Move over!
hahaha.... Come next term... I'll be waiting with coloured pictures in the class to make you learn faster and efficiently.... aii.... U can go out n play....
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by M4gunners: 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
Eminiballer:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ehub7tqhhCg/VLNYfc9tsaI/AAAAAAAAFbU/E7in8KwN0Ls/s1600/olamide%2Band%2Bobafemi%2Bmartins.jpg[/img]
The king of the west, Olamide spent some of his time yesterday with the super eagles star, Obafemi Martins...
The two look cute together.

SOURCE: http:///4x8
Ex
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Aipete2(f): 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Omo, see six pack
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
Olamide don dey get POT belly oo!.. Click Like if u Noticed it!!
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
I been wan tell u say u suck,but I just reason say e no good to discourage anybody.U try but u can do better.
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by thaoriginator: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
I been wan tell u say u suck,but I just reason say e no good to discourage anybody.U try but u can do better.
lol thnx anyway
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by rapcy(m): 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
papawemba:
COPIED:

As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account
18. Hike on import duty on imported vehicles.
19. Yearly budget of 1 billion naira cassava bread for one man alone and we never chop Agege bread with ewa for 50 naira

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Bunker1(m): 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ajibo111:
u dey reach final.,"
who's the currently defending champion of Africa? ?/
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Ajibo111(m): 12:22am On Jan 13, 2015
Bunker1:

who's the currently defending champion of Africa? ?/
and u dey were now.
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by herrdeustch: 10:59am On Jan 13, 2015
thaoriginator:
nice rhymes...but wonder why the obscene bangkok....rap can be clean bro
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by seangy4konji: 11:13am On Jan 13, 2015
oya now...

money must be made.

sURE Ju.
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by seangy4konji: 11:14am On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=rapcy post=29739618][/quote]
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by thaoriginator: 11:21am On Jan 13, 2015
herrdeustch:

nice rhymes...but wonder why the obscene bangkok....rap can be clean bro
thnx bro. You're right I can kick it clean. I'll try.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by herrdeustch: 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mehnnnnnn,I'm really impressed at your response .Thanks,I appreciate .I pray you grow to great heights
thaoriginator:
thnx bro. You're right I can kick it clean. I'll try.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by thaoriginator: 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
herrdeustch:
Mehnnnnnn,I'm really impressed at your response .Thanks,I appreciate .I pray you grow to great heights
amen o.. Same to u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie / Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) / Ozo, Ceec, Uriel And Jackie B Attend Green October Event (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.