Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,935 members, 7,845,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) (35231 Views)

Eniola Badmus Hangs Out With Obafemi Martins / Check Out E-money Chilling In His Office In Swags Way (photo) / Photos: Olamide Hangs Out With Obafemi Martins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by santislim8(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
n
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by luv2talk(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Face Cap or Okada Helmet? shocked shocked undecided undecided
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
santislim8:
.. 14yrs alert
I don't mind. tongue

1 Like

Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by kendrick9(m): 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
when did olamide bcum a rapper?
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Wyclefniranz(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
baddo sha.......obagoal sha
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Franchise21(m): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by holatin(m): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
Wao see the golden son.

Prayer for client
anything is possible jare

baba Iya yan
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Isiterere(m): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
you just took it out of my mouth, everywhere you see him;always with cup. Who does that? Very silly an act to me.

ALL IZZ WELL
Djicemob:
Olamide na drunk? I see him all the time drinkin,even at the headies,right on the stage...while speaking gibberish.
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Djicemob: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
jingh:
really ??
your hatred for him will drive you mad beyond cure soon.
and I know its tribalism speaking
omojatijati
Just see the way you think,everything to you is tribal motivated,are you this insecure? Help this community to help urself,make sure to give urself a dose of common sense when else you wanna quote someone.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Franchise21(m): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
Superleo:
I have a crush on martins. tongue
Hot ebony macho guy. kiss
Hmm
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by searay(m): 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
No comment
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Djicemob: 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Isiterere:

you just took it out of my mouth, everywhere you see him;always with cup. Who does that? Very silly an act to me.

ALL IZZ WELL
I tire o,I taught i was the only one who noticed.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by holatin(m): 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
kendrick9:
when did olamide bcum a rapper?
when you were in kirikiri maximum prison.

welcome back

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Isiterere(m): 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
The guy is entitle to his opinion. I noticed it too, he is always with cup.

ALL IZZ WELL
jingh:
really ??
your hatred for him will drive you mad beyond cure soon.
and I know its tribalism speaking
omojatijati
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Ajibo111(m): 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Bunker1:
hope say na this guy talk say naija no dey reach final.
u dey reach final.,"
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
Martins is too hardcore, wonder what Olamide dey rap for... Flow smells like canfor, face full of rancor..niggas trna copy my flow but I got more.. I smack em wit my lyrics till they ran thru the back door... I got a Thailand chick that always wanna bang cock (bangkok).. I stay holding stash cos I always for bank jobs..
this nigga be tryna be like d legend LilWyne,
Dropping wack sh1t not knowing he is lame.
I dont blame him, hustling for NL fame.
But our eyes are on the pic Femi n Olamide.
TheOriginator he is called,
I'm TERMINATOR in this blog.
So show us U can do better before I call U hiphop's dump....
#P E A C E N O T B E E F#

1 Like

Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
emperorizzy:
"they look good together"? That sounds gay

There has been a gay culture in the Rap-Hiphop Industry in the West for decades now.. it is possible that it has taken root in Nigeria too
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Ifecomumito(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Good seeing naija folks from different prossions abi swagger hang about
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by bolliejay(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
2 "Randle avenue" grin cheesy
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by zimoni(f): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ibile, Hope Shey You Gey Get Money

Ab.oki. Hope Shey You Dey Get Money

To My Igbo Boys Dem, Hope Shey You Dey Get Money

If It's Not Making Money

It's Not Making Sense.

YBNL General, Olamide The Baddest.

The Dude Is Blessed.
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by MustyJalam(m): 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Superleo:

I think you are the one that brought tribalism here. Oponu ayirada
lol na so o ...
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by rapcy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
papawemba:
COPIED:

As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account
18. Hike on import duty on imported vehicles.
19. Yearly budget of 1 billion naira cassava bread for one man alone and we never chop Agege bread with ewa for 50 naira

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!
WTF is wrong with you How does diz relate to the topic??
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by jingh(f): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
Djicemob:
Just see the way you think,everything to you is tribal motivated,are you this insecure? Help this community to help urself,make sure to give urself a dose of common sense when else you wanna quote someone.
if your big head has a thinking gadget stuff in it, you will be able to read and understand
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Our company based in Southampton (United Kingdom) is here to assist Nigerians to study in the best schools in the UK and the USA.We provide you with guidance in your application and provide affordable accommodation to students offered admission.Please contact our representative in Nigeria for "Student works"at 08036267796.
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by laykhorn(m): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
mo fo gba gbe agboso.. abon sun

first of all go down low
Rubbish lo ko
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by idu1(m): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
sucreblazing:
se Na helmet martins wear Abi face cap?
grin
sucreblazing:
se Na helmet martins wear Abi face cap?
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
Na so Obafemi resemble THE PREDATOR
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
laykhorn:

Rubbish lo ko
aint yoruba
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by victors123: 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nice one Bado & Obafemi
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by laykhorn(m): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
lilmaxfidel:

aint yoruba
Wow! You tried then... You know the meaning?
Re: Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
laykhorn:

Wow! You tried then... You know the meaning?
neh cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Wizkid And Olamide Together / Bam Bam And Teddy A Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.