Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper (33254 Views)

NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) / Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by Nicepoker(m): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kiinetic:
You can also start a small-scale prayer house. cheesy
and casting out small scale witches and wizards.
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by ron011: 12:43am On Jan 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
use d pm button
Pls I would like to know as well, can I contact you.
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 17, 2015
ron011:

Pls I would like to know as well, can I contact you.
feel free
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by abdussalam(m): 4:03am On Jan 18, 2015
papiforreal:

@Laudry service, hope you are not expecting to wash people cloth with my own hands?
There's nothing bad starting that way too. You just have to start somewhere. You might not necessarily do the washing yourself but what matters is that you're in charge.

Ask4bigneyo:
What about 10 things to do as an Ex-Corper?
What do you think about that?

Kiinetic:
You can also start a small-scale prayer house. cheesy
Not bad! God's pleasure is our strength!
Doublyu:
Okk....but this thread shoulda bin out wen I ws stil serving...cos I squandered my allowee nd was almost broke!!
It's not too late to make something out of the ideas here.

heykims:
Which is suitable for corper medical doctors?
Depending on where your PPA is located, you could fit in anyway. If you've got some skills that could make you money, why not utilize them? You just have to manage your time.

An2elect2:
Some tips here are great! but that writing and editing can be done for free.
I won't do it for free if I were you. Some people even own editing outfits such that publishers and authors outsource their works to them.

aiye1988:
I don't think dose tips will work where I'm. Village without light, far from town,no bank,no communication with English .tell me How to make money,Pls.
Agriculture and Retail would work in the rural area!

Krisddon:
Nice one @ OP.
I love writing a lot, especially political and socio-economic related articles.
I post mainly on facebook. Please anyone with a good idea on how I can expand my horizon in this field?
Join elance or Freelancer.com and start getting paid as you write. Google search other mediums your ideas would be valuable too.

macuwon:
story for the gods.. no spare time from my ppa.. only looking forward to inec money.
I would have ignored this but let me just tell you that you should be laying the foundation for depending less on monthly stipends during your service year. I would be looking forward to getting the INEC money too. Hoity-toity

divalindiway:
Nice write up @op. But let me chip in something.
5. Time factor. There corpers who teach more than one subject in more than one class wit diff arms making it difficult to hv time for any oda activity.
I totally agree with all your points. Life doesn't come easy for everyone but we just have to figure out a solution/alternative to every adversity that stands on our way.

Before I reported at my PPA, I had made up my mind that there was no way I was going to teach more than a subject and I worked towards that. I was initially posted to a private school but made sure I got rejected because I sure can't bear the workload. I advice corpers to avoid heavy workload if they have other plans for their time. Despite teaching English Language, my lessons are over for each day before 10:30. May God see us through!
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by jesusmandator(m): 9:50am On Jan 22, 2015
Advertise,promote and sell ur products @ www.kopamarket.com. Kopaforum inclusive for you to interact with other corps members.
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by dtc2k(m): 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Upgrade your computer skills-You can learn and know how to use the latest computer applications like Microsoft Office 2013 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, Project etc.), AutoCAD, CorelDraw, Computer Engineering, Internet, and lots more……
Be empowered with computer skills to compete anywhere in the world, irrespective of your background or profession @ Divine Touch Computer Training School….. your pocket friendly computer training center.
Location: 3 Bella Close, Quarry Road, turning after Seliat Agbaje Central Mosque before Living Faith Church Word Wide (Winners’ Church Abeokuta) for those coming from Panseke or Post Office Area and the turning after Living Faith Church Word Wide (Winners’ Church Abeokuta) before Seliat Agbaje Central Mosque for those coming from Quarry (Agbe-Loba).
Visit us today or text for further inquiries: 08179409183, 08039408822, and 08088387338
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by ultrazone(m): 10:18am On Feb 14, 2015
mm

1 Like

Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by TALENTSCOPE(m): 12:47am On Jul 02, 2015
If you are an EX-CORPER, you choose either to look for jobs or to create jobs yourself.
If you chose to look for jobs, then forward your CV to talentscope@yahoo.com and we will assist you edit your CV and forward it to Banks, Telecommunication companies, private sectors, oil companies and Federal government ministries and Agencies recruiting. BUT If you want to create job, enroll and serve someone in the sector you want to establish/invest in and gather experience and skills. Also,if you chose entrepreneurship, look out for GRANTS AWARDS like YOUWIN AWARD, AFRICAN ENTREPRENEURSHIP AWARD AND NETDA GRANT AWARDS for FUNDS.FOR MORE INFORMATION ON BUSINESS PLANS AND GRANTS, CONTACT TALENTSCOPE @ 07061122878 or talentscope@yahoo.com.
You can also seek for fund from your family and friends plus your personal contribution and savings. Don't forget to secure your idea through business registration or copy right commission. THANKS
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bro thanks for the write up,i need publicising idea's,am serving in a government secondary school in Uyo,i want to start home tutoring,please I need ideas on how to find market smiley
abdussalam:

Source: http://ibnamoo.com/make-money-as-a-corper/
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by abdussalam(m): 12:12am On Jul 12, 2015
agalamanyi:
Bro thanks for the write up,i need publicising idea's,am serving in a government secondary school in Uyo,i want to start home tutoring,please I need ideas on how to find market smiley
You're lucky to have been posted to a city and a school for that matter. People in your area would likely need your service. This post should help http://ibnamoo.com/get-private-teaching-job/ wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How NYSC Changed My View Of The North. / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Stay In Family House During NYSC / "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.