Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Android Launcher With The Best Interface - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Launcher With The Best Interface (9863 Views)

How To Customize Your Android Launcher Without Rooting / Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization / Have you met the Wizkid, Dare Art Alade, and Olamide of Android Launcher? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by pat077: 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
Zohan:
wait, nobody's used Nokia Z Launcher
try it. i think its the best launcher so far
upload it. Lets ve a look.
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by pat077: 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
Zohan:
wait, nobody's used Nokia Z Launcher
try it. i think its the best launcher so far
upload d screenshot. Lets ve a look.
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
pat077:
upload d screenshot. Lets ve a look.
visit playstore
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by majour(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
NEXT LAUNCHER, if u love a clean and neat feel of ur phone, simplicity is key

Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by nani667: 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
Google Now Launcher.... Android L cool

Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by Nsonaso(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2015
OGeeKush:

cry pleeeeese bro, how can i get those themes nd fonts i dont have any mi credits to download from mi store, pleease hlp i really need it, m using miui v4.4.4 xiaomi mi4 port
If you register on the forum, you can download thousands of paid themes for free..... visit this link http://en.miui.com/?fromuid=181229305 to register. (Am inviting you if you don't mind)
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by Baddestguyp(m): 9:17am On Jan 14, 2015
I just got ADW launcher ex yesternight. lovely
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by OGeeKush(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2015
nani667:
Google Now Launcher.... Android L cool

thats cyanogenmod 12 na.. used it for lyk a week then flashed anda rom.. ts too slow!
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by OGeeKush(m): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2015
Nsonaso:
If you register on the forum, you can download thousands of paid themes for free..... visit this link http://en.miui.com/?fromuid=181229305 to register. (Am inviting you if you don't mind)

thanks bro, tired of the stock mi3 themes already.
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by Nsonaso(m): 10:43am On Jan 14, 2015
OGeeKush:

thanks bro, tired of the stock mi3 themes already.
You welcome
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by jackymfon: 11:06am On Jan 14, 2015
Nelsman:
Zero Launcher remains the best.

Zero launcher consumes too much space and makes my phone hot
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by nani667: 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
OGeeKush:

thats cyanogenmod 12 na.. used it for lyk a week then flashed anda rom.. ts too slow!

It's not CM12 sir...
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by inspbado(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
I've tried loads of launchers, hundreds in fact! Lol, but I'll recommend two for anyone. Apus and colour themer launchers. These two are great, but apus takes the edge, cos of its speed and intuitiveness. I would've loved to continue using colour themer, but it slows down my phone. Appreciable mentions also goes to Buzz, Jolla, Sicksky and Z launchers, they all come with lovely customizations, but your phone's RAM might take a heavy hit. If you're looking for a launcher that does eat up your phone's resources, intuitively categorises your apps into folders and its lovely to look at, then I'll recommend Apus launcher.
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by Borwe: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
Which is least Ram consuming Launcher ever made?
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by OGeeKush(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nsonaso:
You welcome

Bro pls link for the xiomi mi home launcher, mine is still asking for mi credit to download from their store
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by Nsonaso(m): 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
OGeeKush:

Bro pls link for the xiomi mi home launcher, mine is still asking for mi credit to download from their store
But I thought you said you have MIUI ROM installed on your phone already... If yes which version version of the ROM V4 or V5?
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by AwesomeRomeo: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
OGeeKush:

Hello sir!
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by ps3o(m): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
EZ, MOBO & YANDEX LAUNCHERS ARE THE BEST AMONG ALL.
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 15, 2015
OGeeKush:

actually ts motorol brand (by name tho) but i'm the one that did the rest my self, asin the upgrades n software inside it
same here! am using a Gionee m2 device and I flashed a new rom call miuI or sometime like that! and your uI looks like mine that's why I was curious
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by OGeeKush(m): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2015
Nsonaso:
But I thought you said you have MIUI ROM installed on your phone already... If yes which version version of the ROM V4 or V5?

m using v5 it was ported so it looks exactly like d original xiaomi rom with no tweaks
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by OGeeKush(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Hello sir!

sup bro
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by OGeeKush(m): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2015
Joyce024:
same here! am using a Gionee m2 device and I flashed a new rom call miuI or sometime like that! and your uI looks like mine that's why I was curious

really?! how about now
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by Nsonaso(m): 9:44am On Jan 15, 2015
OGeeKush:

m using v5 it was ported so it looks exactly like d original xiaomi rom with no tweaks
Then just go to forum and download themes from the forum instead of downloading from the built in theme store... thats what I mean
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by OGeeKush(m): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2015
Nsonaso:
Then just go to forum and download themes from the forum instead of downloading from the built in theme store... thats what I mean

aii.. tanx
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by fhemyxXx(m): 9:57am On Jan 15, 2015
inspbado:
I've tried loads of launchers, hundreds in fact! Lol, but I'll recommend two for anyone. Apus and colour themer launchers. These two are great, but apus takes the edge, cos of its speed and intuitiveness. I would've loved to continue using colour themer, but it slows down my phone. Appreciable mentions also goes to Buzz, Jolla, Sicksky and Z launchers, they all come with lovely customizations, but your phone's RAM might take a heavy hit. If you're looking for a launcher that does eat up your phone's resources, intuitively categorises your apps into folders and its lovely to look at, then I'll recommend Apus launcher.

A Screenshot please? grin
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by tellsblinks(m): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2015
this is mine

Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by Baddestguyp(m): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
tellsblinks:
this is mine
what launcher
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by proffnico(m): 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
Cesar#

Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by Baddestguyp(m): 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
proffnico:
Cesar#
next launcher theme?
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by tellsblinks(m): 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
Baddestguyp:
what launcher

zero launcher with theme
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by OGeeKush(m): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
tellsblinks:
this is mine

wtf! so scary
proffnico:
Cesar#
Re: Android Launcher With The Best Interface by aliyug79: 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
BUY MTN SHARED DATA BUNDLE @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB ----1300 NAIIRA
2GB-----2500 NAIRA
3GB-----3700 NAIRA
4GB------4800 NAIRA
Call O8O-536-357-68 & O81-432-855-27

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Suffers Major Outage Disabling External Links / Finding Out Who Called Using Blocked Numbers / How To Block A Particular Number From Calling Your Line.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.