Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa (3285 Views)

Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age / People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari / Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by Potab(f): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
President GEJ and his Vice just arrived the M.K.O stadium at Abeokuta, which was filled to capacity after finishing a campaing rally at Ibadan.
Its like Great Nigerian Students and Ogun state people love the Incubent president.
#Note: am there for MONEY PURPOSE.
#APC - Change!!!

15 Likes

Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by Jamesakume(m): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hi! Please can you update us with pictures from the rally. thanks alot for the updates
Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by Potab(f): 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
Potab:
President GEJ and his Vice just arrived the M.K.O stadium at Abeokuta, which was filled to capacity after finishing a campaing rally at Ibadan.
Its like Great Nigerian Students and Ogun state people love the Incubent president.
#APC - Change!!!
[b][/b]
Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by Mogidi: 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Operation take the SW in progress, check out Ibadan as well, Ekiti and Ondo are under the umbrella.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by seunfly: 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
Money purpose? grin grin >: grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by NapoIeon: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Gej till 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by funkiebully: 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
OMG!

See crowd!

Yorubas love GEJ.

Even obj is there!

Hurricane Jonathan.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by cephaswizzy(m): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
Goodluck 2099

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by wallex1983(m): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
Show us pictures naa.

Meanwhile, I was coming from Lagos through via express. The 18-seater coming from that direction were so many. I was just driving past them till I got to Kuto. I wonder if it iڪ only from Lagos they are bringing PDP. Maybe it iڪ a harvest of Ppigs from all states sha

1 Like

Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by funkiebully: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
[s]
wallex1983:
Show us pictures naa.

Meanwhile, I was coming from Lagos through via express. The 18-seater coming from that direction were so many. I was just driving past them till I got to Kuto. I wonder if it iڪ only from Lagos they are bringing PDP. Maybe it iڪ a harvest of Ppigs from all states sha
[/s]

Driving barrow I guess.

Stop crying! Watch minister of agriculture school abeokuta people on d need to vote GEJ to continue agricultural revolution.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by gmaribel(m): 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
On NTA live now

1 Like

Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by gmaribel(m): 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
Gej mounting the PODIUM now.

1 Like

Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by gmaribel(m): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
GEJ doing a small dance
Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by adaweezy(m): 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
ol
Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by ntyce(m): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Potab:
#APC - Change!!!

Which stadium is filled to capacity? The one I just drove by now.
Abeg tell another lie.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by Jamesakume(m): 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Guys we need pictures please.
Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by ntyce(m): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Watching on T.V via AiT, am disappointed. Crowd less than 10,000.

Gej don spew again, using agro-cargo airport abandoned by OGD to campaign - white elephant project.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by gmaribel(m): 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
GEJ speaking Energertcally

This year my campaign is for the young people.

Now from Abeokuta you can take a train to Kano.....

In terms of Agriculture we want to start making young people in Secondary schools to start appreciating commercial agriculture.

Adesina the best minister of Agriculture to date...GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by doctokwus: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Jamesakume:
Guys we need pictures please.
That awkward moment when u know showing pics wud demoralize d few supporters u have left.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by jaybee3(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
gmaribel:
GEJ speaking Energertcally

This year my campaign is for the young people.

Now from Abeokuta you can take a train to Kano.....

In terms of Agriculture we want to start making young people in Secondary schools to start appreciating commercial agriculture.

Adesina the best minister of Agriculture to date...GEJ

Did he really say that?

He wants to build a nation of farmers?
Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by alaoeri: 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Half of those at the stadium are not even from Ogun state, Jimi's supporters all the way from lagos, Emeka's supporters all the way from Imo etc, OBJ is absent, Bankole is absent. GEJ is just disturbing himself, he should just forget about SW because the region is routing for CHANGE.
SAI BUHARI/OSINBAJO 2015.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by FastShipping: 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
A trying time for Jonathan. We warned you but you didn't listen. You told us certain people are the back bone of your administration and only them voted you into office.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by gmaribel(m): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Some people are coming to tell you that they will scrap the office of the first lady. GEJ
Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by Ventura1: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
No pix
Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by gmaribel(m): 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
We promise that you(Nigerian youths) will take us to the moon.....GEJ
Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
alaoeri:
Half of those at the stadium are not even from Ogun state, Jimi's supporters all the way from lagos, Emeka's supporters all the way from Imo etc, OBJ is absent, Bankole is absent. GEJ is just disturbing himself, he should just forget about SW because the region is routing for CHANGE.
SAI BUHARI/OSINBAJO 2015.

I know caterpillar ( Bankole Dad) will eventually collapse his political machinery to work for Amosun......egba meji ki'nje ra won niyan. grin grin

PDP is dead in the SW....just the last vestige that will be killed off in Feb

1 Like

Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by san316(m): 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
we want pictures. I don't have time to watch TV. I am busy working hard so that one day, I will appear on TV.

1 Like

Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by Alphaoscar: 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
despite the huge amount of money shared they still find it difficult to fill that small stadium?

1 Like

Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Paid crowd I guess(btw they are not even up to 2000)..... This people are just decieving gej.. South west is already locked down for APC...

1 Like

Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by gmaribel(m): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Stadium is quite scanty

Modified

Nearly empty

2 Likes

Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by hazyfm1: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2015

Re: Live: Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Rally At M.K.O Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokutaa by gmaribel(m): 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
Jesus ........ this cameraman is not fair.... see empty stadium

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. / Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 / Nigeria Unfolding Disaster- CCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.