Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Comparison Of The Arms Purchased Budget Of GMB And GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparison Of The Arms Purchased Budget Of GMB And GEJ (730 Views)

Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal / Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs / What's Wrong With This Photo Of GMB And PYO? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comparison Of The Arms Purchased Budget Of GMB And GEJ by adeoye88(m): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
I just came across this information and decided to share it with you. Remember President Goodluck Jonathan alleged during the Lagos campaign that General Buhari did not buy a single Rifle for Nigerian Army.

Re: Comparison Of The Arms Purchased Budget Of GMB And GEJ by motherlode: 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
The only rifle GEJ bought was the damaging bullets which his wife released on Nigerians through the media.
Such as "ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on" "my husband and sambo are good people" "my fellow widows" e.t.c

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One Honest Leader. / ^^^^ / Buhari Was Never A Dictator, Says Orkar Jailed For 18 Months Under Buhari Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.