Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. (3352 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by valicious1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
this happened today at Dan anyiam stadium owerri. As Gov. Rochas was about to give his speech, the few remaining people at the stadium started leaving the venue en-masse. Others cursed and booed he and Buhari. Here are some of the pics

5 Likes

Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by derrick333(m): 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
valicious1:
this happened today at Dan anyiam stadium owerri. As Gov. Rochas was about to give his speech, the few remaining people at the stadium started leaving the venue en-masse. Others cursed and booed he and Buhari. Here are some of the pics
Valicious linus d great liar

17 Likes

Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by ruffp: 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Agreed, u are a paid pdp supporter.
Agreed, u see nothing wrong with §tate of affairs in the country despite the fact that the same people that rendered u jobless have paid u peanuts to carry banners and dance at their rallies.
But for pete sake, why have you decided to peddle cheap lies about the just concluded APC rally @owerri?

18 Likes

Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by motherlode: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
I can't see people leaving!

3 Likes

Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by motherlode: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
I can't see anyone leaving!

5 Likes

Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by tit(f): 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
motherlode:
I can't see anyone leaving!

they have left already.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by Adminisher: 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
LIES, LIES, LIES.
I watched this live. Ibos would never disrespect a visitor.
Rochas worked the mammoth crowd with his oratory even better than usual. Very big crowd. He raised his hands, said listen and every body kept quiet. He did some verbal gymnastics with Buhari' s name creatively translated into Ibo to great laughter. He introduced all legislative aspirants. Amaechi worked the crowd in his usual belligerent way, Saraki worked the crowd, Ngige spoke well, Osinbajo and Buhari were sedate in their speeches as you must be when you are a respected visitor in Ibo land and the crowd LOVED it.

Rochas has the full love of his people and you could tell it was him first they wanted to see and a lot of curiosity about Buhari.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by valicious1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
motherlode:
derrick333:

Valicious linus d great liar
motherlode:
The pictures speak for themselves, you can see the empty stadium

3 Likes

Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by Adminisher: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
valicious1:

This pictures were a long time before or after the event. Anyway there will be no arguments in February.
I have your nairaland profile and would be contacting you to tell you how wrong you have been.

13 Likes

Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by valicious1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Adminisher:

[b] This pictures were a long time before or after the event[/b]Anyway there will be no arguments in February.
I have your nairaland profile and would be contacting you to tell you how wrong you have been.
Bro you can see The dignitaries still standing and making speech at the podium so their is no way the picture was taken b4 or after the event. I took the pics myself and saw everything, even the uniformed guy performing those wonderful stunts with the motorcycle.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by derrick333(m): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
valicious1:

https://www.nairaland.com/2089274/massive-crowd-gov-rochas-okorocha#29730426
Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by Adminisher: 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
valicious1:

Bro you can see The dignitaries still standing and making speech at the podium so their is no way the picture was taken b4 or after the event. I took the pics myself and saw everything, even the uniformed guy performing those wonderful stunts with the motorcycle.

I can confirm that you are very good at lying. Even the way you are standing your ground on falsehood.
They must be paying you well. AIT and Channels TV carried this thing. All these lies you are sharing, FeBuhari will answer, continue..

9 Likes

Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by Philipmems(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
If you had said they booed someone else I would have believed you but to Boo Rochas Okorocha hmmmm... That's not possible this man is loved by his people and Nigerians at large

2 Likes

Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
This sudden love for Ibos is becoming boring what the fu*k is wrong with your medulla, last time you were listed how Igboland will turn if they elect Islamic APC but you fail to tell us how all the mud houses and buildings without toilets have been fixed overnight since IPC are holding down in your region even in the height of IPC lassa fever still hold your region to ransom while East none to contend.
Incase you don't go and put your house in order first before looking for who to rescue.
Yoloba cities need more work than Igbo cities and yoloba households need more help than Igbo household, go fix that first

Adminisher:
LIES, LIES, LIES.
I watched this live. Ibos would never disrespect a visitor.
Rochas worked the mammoth crowd with his oratory even better than usual. Very big crowd. He raised his hands, said listen and every body kept quiet. He did some verbal gymnastics with Buhari' s name creatively translated into Ibo to great laughter. He introduced all legislative aspirants. Amaechi worked the crowd in his usual belligerent way, Saraki worked the crowd, Ngige spoke well, Osinbajo and Buhari were sedate in their speeches as you must be when you are a respected visitor in Ibo land and the crowd LOVED it.
Rochas has the full love of his people and you could tell it was him first they wanted to see and a lot of curiosity about Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Liar!!
I didn't watch the live event this morning but I watch a repeat broadcast just now on TVC. The crowd was fuccking massive.

Thunder fire you Op for lying!

6 Likes

Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by valicious1(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
berem:
Liar!!
I didn't watch the live event this morning but I watch a repeat broadcast just now on TVC. The crowd was fuccking massive.

Thunder fire me berem for lying!
Berem YOUR FADA dia

3 Likes

Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by laimo(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
valicious1:

Berem YOUR FADA dia
valicious1,you too dey lie like jonathan and devil.
Infact you be rat devil.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by gebest: 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
Bros iyee u lie pass devil iyee
Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by Jarus(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Na wa o.

So you mean when they were going to the rally, it was Jonathan and Ihedioha that they were expecting to see?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by seunfly: 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
laimo:
valicious1,you too dey lie like jonathan and devil.
Infact you be rat devil.
Have see PDP person who can't lie?
Have you ever hear any PDP person talk or write without lie?
Have ever been to where PDP people are with out possibility of you to hear or feel lie?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by raumdeuter: 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
The OP isincoherent

WHy would people come to the rally if they would walk out

3 Likes

Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by Rapzino: 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lol
Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by valicious1(m): 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
Jarus:
Na wa o.

So you mean when they were going to the rally, it was Jonathan and Ihedioha that they were expecting to see?

Rochas started his speech by lying about non-existing projects which he claimed to have executed in the state, this got the people infuriated thus the boos and cursing.
Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by minister2015: 2:25am On Jan 13, 2015
op everyone is not as credulous as u thought, they went there because of okorocha n why would they booe him. okorocha s well-loved by imolites, because no any living imolite can match his philanthropic mind even before he became governor, a pathological liar like u.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 13, 2015
I cant see anybody leaving...we ndi imo support rochas

1 Like

Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by fitzmayowa: 4:39am On Jan 13, 2015
Why do people reason this way How can you post a picture and you expect us to decipher through the picture people booing and leaving the stadium while rochas was addressing them

What kind of crappy journalism is this A video would have backed your claims, i guess this is another propaganda gone bad...SMH

2 Likes

Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 13, 2015
BuddahMonk:
This sudden love for Ibos is becoming boring what the fu*k is wrong with your medulla, last time you were listed how Igboland will turn if they elect Islamic APC but you fail to tell us how all the mud houses and buildings without toilets have been fixed overnight since IPC are holding down in your region even in the height of IPC lassa fever still hold your region to ransom while East none to contend.
Incase you don't go and put your house in order first before looking for who to rescue.
Yoloba cities need more work than Igbo cities and yoloba households need more help than Igbo household, go fix that first

Really!!! Tell me what I don't know

Guess what

The same place you called all sort of names remained US to Easterners; Human being(s) only move to a better place where they could find a better life and standard of living while Yorubas move to US and UK in millions(where they think they would find a better life) in search of a better life................

It is as simple as that

1 Like

Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by joseph1832(m): 5:21am On Jan 13, 2015
valicious1:
Your picture looks like the campaign has ended and everybody is going home.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 13, 2015
Lol....them Swear for youuuuu LMAO

FolarinLondon:

Really!!! Tell me what I don't know

Guess what

The same place you called all sort of names remained US to Easterners; Human being(s) only move to a better place where they could find a better life and standard of living while Yorubas move to US and UK in millions(where they think they would find a better life) in search of a better life................

It is as simple as that
Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by disloman(m): 5:43am On Jan 13, 2015
valicious1:
what was aired on national tv?devil sef go dey shake e head n knw him sef still b learner where u dey with this ur lie
Re: Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. by Chitexs250(m): 7:46am On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari is not a messiah. Buharists who give him wings and a halo are doing him disservice. Buhari for me is a reset button. He is a stop-gap. He is some guy who can say "No", steer the ship aright and not squander his goodwill. He knows this is his last shot at it.

No matter what you say about Jonathan..he is a 512 RAM guy with a 10 Gigabyte job. He does not have the required capacity and has not developed the capabilities required. He was never prepared ..despite his automatic promotion through the ranks of mediocrity and after six years...He is still a learner. Nigeria is reducing geographically and economically under his watch. BH controls more local governments than Ekiti State. Our markets have lost almost a Trillion naira in 2015....seven days. He cannot give what he does not have. He is not a man who thrives in complexity. ...A simple good man who should enjoy his spoils in retirement. Buhari will not perform magic ..but. ..Jonathan will ruin this nation.
VOTE ƑØЯ CHANGE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Leave Trash For Lawman" - Senator Ben Bruce Tells Pres. Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court / Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.