Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant (43043 Views)

Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa Files Suit Against Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Ministers / Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by theshadyexpress(m): 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
The Nigerian political sphere is dominated by older citizens and that is why one young lady’s ambition has caught the attentions of many.

Tolu Ebun is a pretty young lady who is contesting for the House of Representatives seat of the  Shomolu Federal Constituency  of Lagos State on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Not much is known about the aspirant but she is currently one of the trending topics on Twitter with many vowing to vote for her due to her extreme good looks.

Mrs. Ebun won the PDP primaries...

http://www.news247.com.ng/news/tolu-ebun-meet-nigerias-most-beautiful-political-aspirant

More info:

Trending at No.8 is a name that relatively unheard of, well in politics. She is new to a majority of Nigerians. But I can tell you, she isn’t anymore.

Her full names are Tolulope Ebun and to all those guys on twitter, she is a ‘MRS’, meaning she is married.

As I would normally do, I have done my research. Information on her is scarce. By the look of it, she isn’t active on social media as she is yet to have a Twitter handle. COULD SOMEONE INFORM HER TO GET ONE STRAIGHTAWAY.  

I guess she must be active on ground to have won the right to represent PDP in Shomolu Federal Constituency where she won the PDP primaries for House of Represents with 24 votes in the election held at the PDP secretariat, Pedro. She defeated Ayokunle Abimbola, Adenike Shobajo, Adebowale Adesegun and Adelani Adeniyi.

Tolu Ebun said that she was happy at her victory. “I thank God for giving me this victory. It will be an opportunity for me to develop youths in my area,” she said. So youths is definitely her focal point. She has to be on Social media for obvious reasons. I can’t see why she doesn’t yet have a presence on Google.

Meanwhile, she will be going up against other candidates such as Wole Diya, younger brother to former Chief of General Staff, Oladipo Diya.

Wole won the primary to represent Shomolu Federal Constituency under APC.

Wole Diya, a former member of the House of Representatives polled 199 votes to defeat Sesan Olanrewaju, who scored 192 votes and Gbenga Abdullahi who got 76 votes. 

It should be interesting.

She's currently trending on twitter

Follow on twitter @toluebun

7 Likes

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by Baba419(m): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
Don't trust a politician or a beautiful lady and now you combine the two under PDP

157 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by emiye(m): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
Baba419:
Don't trust a politician or a beautiful lady and now you combine the two under PDP

Haha !!!! she says "lets do it" ......... Oya now.

28 Likes

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by theshadyexpress(m): 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nigerian youths pls let's come out and support our own oooh

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by SenatorJames(m): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
She looks good though, but I doubt Lagosians will vote base on beauty. Good luck to her.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
theshadyexpress:
Nigerian youths pls let's come out and support our own oooh

yimu lipsrsealed who is your own?? make the boyfriend catch you

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by Brahms(m): 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
himkers:

yimu lipsrsealed who is your own?? make the boyfriend catch you

grin grin

But can we see her Full Pic please?? I don't mind the rear view! sad

9 Likes

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by iceberylin(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Product of PDP..... wink

I know she has her Certificate grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by waternogeteneny: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
S
Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by dre11(m): 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Brahms:

grin grin

But can we see her Full Pic please?? I don't mind the rear view! sad

Hahacheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by Wisepac: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
.though she is pretty but that's not what we need.

change is inevitable

3 Likes

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by saharachic(f): 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
chai! how many toto dis gal don share. dia riss godduuu. but i know say no be only tolu waka come as gej, the dancer dey him back grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by elohorayodele: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Fine woman

3 Likes

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by veekid(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
@op ,define beauty

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by buoye1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Pretty but with the wrong party!!!

Join the winning team woman!

CHANGE

GMB come feBUHARI

7 Likes

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by Foxycarol(f): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Youth with vision

5 Likes

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by 1stola: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
She may have good intentions but alas,
she is in the wrong party.
PDPígs don't have good intentions and don't mean well for this nation.
The party is a cabal of rogues.
Jimi Agbaje we use to know to be calm has already become a thug, imagine the idiót saying ss youths will destabilise Nigeria if JONÁDAFT looses the next election...

PDP supporters pls prove me wrong. By May 29 1999, we had
23 PDP governors, 6 AD, and 7 APP. 8 years after, this is their
story:
(A) PDP (23 governors):
1. James lbori - PDP Delta - in prison for looting
2. DSP - Alamieseigha - PDP Bayelsa - Ex- convict for looting
3. Lucky Igbinedion - PDP Edo - Ex-convict for looting
4. Peter Odili - PDP Rivers -In court for looting
5. Chimaroke Nnamani - PDP Enugu - In court for looting
6. Ayo Fayose - PDP Ekiti - In court for looting
7. Rasheed Ladoja - PDP Oyo - In court for looting
8. Alao Akala - PDP Oyo - In court for looting
9.Gbenga Daniel - PDP Ogun - In court for looting
10. Ikedi Ohakim - PDP Imo - In court for looting
11. Adamu Muazu - Bauchi (current PDP National Chairman) - In
court for looting over N19 Billion from the state treasury
12. Joshua Dariye - PDP Plateau - In court for
looting
13. Jolly Nyame - PDP Taraba - In court for
looting the state treasury
14. Abdulahi Adamu - PDP
Nassarawa - In court for lootingthe state treasury
15. Boni Haruna - PDP Adamawa - (newly appointed minister by
Jonathan) - In court forlooting the treasury
16. Saminu Turaki - Ex-gov. PDP Jigawa - In court for looting
the treasury
17. Orji Uzor Kalu - PDP Abia - In court for
looting the treasury
(B). AD / AC, 6 governors. None has ever been taken to court
for treasury looting. NOTE:- Tinubu of Lagos wasdragged to
Code of Conduct Tribunal for having foreign accounts while in
power against government policy of zeroforeign account for
public officials. He was found not guilty because he had the
accounts before his election to the office of governor. Case
dismissed.
(C) APP - (ANPP) 7 governors:
1. Attahiru Baffarawa - APP Sokoto - In court for looting (he is
now in a PDP member)
2. Prince Abubakar Audu - ANPP Kogi - In court for looting.
You may add the two ex-national chairmen of PDP, Ahmadu Ali
and Bamanga Tukukur whose sons are facing multi-billion naira
oil subsidy fraud charges.It's sad some senseless Nigeria still
believe we do not need a change from this same PDP while they
claim they can't see the difference btw APC n PDP. The
difference btw them is like daylight to darkness. If you chose not to see may you remain blinded for eternity.
WE ARE TIRED OF ALL THESE ROGUES!
WE NEED CHANGE!!!

GMB TILL GEJ KNOWS THAT STEALING IS CORRUPTION.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by Tic4tac(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Oya
Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by michaelbiz: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
iceberylin:
Product of PDP..... wink

I know she has her Certificate grin
Agbaya cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by agrovick(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
I just hope she has a matching brain

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by jbaby265(f): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
better pikin

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by chiefbamo(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Eyah,fine lady,prolly very intelligent and all,but she chose the wrong party....wish you luck darling.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by publicenemy(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
THESE PDP CRIMINALS.
Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by Ilekeh(f): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Another beautiful Yoruba woman kiss

11 Likes

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by santana45: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
good for her.
Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by freshness2020: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
We don't do ugly things!
..we are beautiful in and out!

4 Likes

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by Codedboy95(m): 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
where is the beauty ?.. still searching

9 Likes

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by mascot87(m): 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
Na beauty them take dey contest for election? Nigerian & there myopia thinking. What has she got to offer,that is d question that is supposed to be trending & not "she is beautiful thus I will vote for her" that is rubbish
Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by jingh(f): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
kk
Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by realsuccess: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
beautiful woman, sorry your have join the wrong bus, well we may give you apointmet in los state come ma 2015. meanwhile tell uncle jona

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by fabolakers(m): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Beautiful. Those PDP niggas no go allow her rest grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by Jhena(f): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
shes loosin awt fo'real

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor’s Office Workers In Calabar Locked-Out For Lateness (photo) / Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes / Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.