Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN (95228 Views)

Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) / Profile Of The New VC Of NOUN – Prof Abdalla Uba Adamu / Discover The New Method Of Payment Of NOUN School Fees with RRR code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by kingdaxn: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by mealdred: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
Thanks 1money, I have been able to login successfully,

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
1money:

Thanks Bornsad, for all your help. I have finally completed my registration and I was admitted, pgd infotech, owerri study centre.

Anyone in owerri study centre doing infotech, holla me.

@mealdred, wait for 24 hours and try again. If it doesn't go through, go to the bank and ask them to check if the money has reached noun account.

Congrats!

Best of luck. ..
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
mealdred:
Cool!
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
liztop2012:

pls, I want to apply for undergraduate program. wat are d steps to take. thks

Sorry dear, we don't really know much about undergraduate programs but I believe they are other threads dedicated to such. .....
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Phiheywhy1: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
Dea is a problem generating the RRR code to load my E wallet; each time i try to; it response Unable to connect;try again later Email field required.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Phiheywhy1: 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
Dea is a problem generating the RRR code to load my E wallet; each time i try to; it response Unable to connect;try again later Email field required. Wot do i do
As a new student i need to finish reg by now nd settled for study.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by mealdred: 9:24am On Jan 23, 2016
Please house, can I use my statement of result for screening at d study, I haven't gone for my original result yet
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hi, am having similar issue too. I paid yesterday and collected the receipt from the bank and a confirmation email was sent to me by Remita but the money is yet to reflect in my ewallet....have you resolved yours? what steps did you take please? this is so annoying

shapeey:
Bornasad. great work you are doing here. Please i just paid in some money or should i say my school fee to load my e wallet. but its yet to reflect in my portal. how long does it take to reflect?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Phiheywhy1: 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
@bornsad..
Pl help clearify so dat i wil kn total money to load to my E wallet
how much is Master
-3unit core course
-2unit core couses
-3unit Elective
-2unit Elective
Course Registration fees for the Above.?
Thanks.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
mealdred:

Please house, can I use my statement of result for screening at d study, I haven't gone for my original result yet

Yes, of course.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
Phiheywhy1:

@bornsad..
Pl help clearify so dat i wil kn total money to load to my E wallet
how much is Master
-3unit core course
-2unit core couses
-3unit Elective
-2unit Elective
Course Registration fees for the Above.?
Thanks.

3 unit courses are 3k while 2 unit courses are 2.5k. Exam registration for each course is 2k.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by mealdred: 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
Thanks man, d trip can wait for now, @ teeworld be patient till monday, I paid on thursday @ 3pm collected d reciept but it didn't reflect till d next day friday, so just relax till monday morning maybe their link don't come up on weekend
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by richtubor: 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
Imagine-

A chatroom where you can meet other NOUNITES, your coursemates, NOUNITES from your center, and other centres, NOUNITES from your department at your centre and other centres.

A Chatroom where you can ask all the questions about anything from other NOUNITES

A chatroom full of NOUNITES and intending NOUNITES

A chatroom without limits in numbers and possibilities

A chatroom that even allows you to form your own clique

A chatroom that is well moderated

And on any device.

Be part of it, it is going to be fun

join @ http://nounites.com/chat/
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by 1money: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
mealdred:

You are welcome
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2016
Teeworld13:
Hi, am having similar issue too. I paid yesterday and collected the receipt from the bank and a confirmation email was sent to me by Remita but the money is yet to reflect in my ewallet....have you resolved yours? what steps did you take please? this is so annoying

YES. IT REFLECTED JUST AS I WAS PREPARING TO GO AND COMPLAIN ON FRIDAY AT THE STUDY CENTER. THANKS
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
ok, congratulations. mine is still pending

shapeey:

YES. IT REFLECTED JUST AS I WAS PREPARING TO GO AND COMPLAIN ON FRIDAY AT THE STUDY CENTER. THANKS
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ok, am still waiting and checking the site sad embarassed

mealdred:
Thanks man, d trip can wait for now, @ teeworld be patient till monday, I paid on thursday @ 3pm collected d reciept but it didn't reflect till d next day friday, so just relax till monday morning maybe their link don't come up on weekend
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Ronk2(f): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
pls is there anyone dat know the amount that pgde will pay and the steps to be taken after collecting matric no. Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by wableo: 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Results are out... Please Bornsad and others what is the minimum cgpa to qualify for PHD? And thus carry over affect cgpa like undergraduate or it is just resit without any effect.
Bornsad... abeg
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
good evening everyone... I'm glad I found this thread. I've learnt a lot already... thanks to all the contributors...

I applied for MSc in information technology at the Asaba study in 2012. I was given admission and everything but due to economic circumstances at the time I bailed.

I'm working now and will like to pick up and get my masters. should I apply afresh? I did not apply to defer my admission. And what should be the next step to take?

Thanks again, BornSad and co...
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by afelouz(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
Result is out oo! I just checked mine now. and it was a hit back to back. one A, two B's and 3 C's! grin grin

thanks to everyone for teaching me the reading techniques to murder the exam and also for the past questions!. #Grateful.

one more semester to go and its a farewell to PGD. Info Tech! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by afelouz(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
For those trying to pay, kindly try the online payment, i just made payment from my fcmb online banking and the payment appeared in my portal instantly.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by wableo: 6:25am On Jan 26, 2016
delivite:
good evening everyone... I'm glad I found this thread. I've learnt a lot already... thanks to all the contributors...

I applied for MSc in information technology at the Asaba study in 2012. I was given admission and everything but due to economic circumstances at the time I bailed.

I'm working now and will like to pick up and get my masters. should I apply afresh? I did not apply to defer my admission. And what should be the next step to take?

U don't need to apply afresh. Go to the center and collect your matric no if u haven't. Pay your fees and start your program fast.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 26, 2016
God help us!
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2016
I just saw 2 results out of the 6 i wrote in my first semester.what exactly is wrong and when will the rest be released. Its so painful. Is this how they do things in NOUN. Its so discouraging.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by truvine(m): 10:10am On Jan 26, 2016
shapeey:
I just saw 2 results out of the 6 i wrote in my first semester.what exactly is wrong and when will the rest be released. Its so painful. Is this how they do things in NOUN. Its so discouraging.
they upload the result in batches, I saw just 4 of mine too out of 6

before the end of the week, i believe they should have complete the uploading
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 26, 2016
truvine:

they upload the result in batches, I saw just 4 of mine too out of 6

before the end of the week, i believe they should have complete the uploading

ok. Thanks jare.let me keep my fingers crossed.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by richtubor: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
HOW TO REQUEST NOUN MISSING RESULTS

DID you participated in a National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Examination and you got a missing result?

Or somehow somewhere, your result is missing, here’s how you can easily write a letter to NOUN, requesting for your noun missing result.

SAMPLE LETTER OF HOW TO REQUEST NOUN MISSING RESULTS
Your Address
Lagos, Nigeria (Your location)

12 June 2015 (The date)

The Director
Directorate of Examination and Assessment
National Open University of Nigeria,
14/16 Ahmadu Bello Way,
Victoria Island,
Lagos

Through:
The Director,
Lagos Study Centre,
Agidingbi, Ikeja,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Dear Sir,
APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF MISSING RESULT

I, MR. (Your Name) a 400 level (add your level) student studying BSC ACCOUNTING in the school of education , hereby apply for the release of the remaining result I
sat for in the November, 2014 examinations.

The Missing result is –ACC 405 CORPORATE FINANCE.
Enclosed is the copy of the examination registration slip that has been
signed at the examination centre for your confirmation.
Thanks in anticipation.

Yours faithfully,
Add your name here:
Your study centre
Your telephone number.

IMPORTANT NOTE
Please attach with the letter, a copy of the examination registration slip
result that is missing.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by jidrol123: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ronk2:
pls is there anyone dat know the amount that pgde will pay and the steps to be taken after collecting matric no. Thanks
ronk2 I also applied for pgde and I got my matric number today, please let's me know if you have past questions. thanks
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
delivite:

Guess your question has been taken care of
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Vicben(m): 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
Good evening house.
Please, how do you get to see your exams scores? Can't seem to find it anywhere on the site. I can only see the grades from the portal pro but not the scores. Thanks

Cc: BornSad

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply)

Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked / 2019/2020 PTDF Local & Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.