Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala (44462 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala's Mother Poses Proudly With Her Daughter's Glo CAF Award. Photos / Asisat Oshoala Celebrates Kenneth Omeruo's 23rd Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by onyeguy: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
enomakos:
fine girl but that her shirt?

hey What problem with her shirt

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by seuncyrus(m): 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=CaniiiceDim post=29758252]Pretty Oshoala... AKA,, Osho-free, hehe..

Meanwhile, this happened this morning in our hospital. Lolzz
Enjoy!

*PASTOR : good day Doctor.

*DOCTOR : good day Sir, please sit down.
Pastor sits....

*PASTOR: yes Doctor, you sent for me..

*DOCTOR: yes Sir, its about #‎Sister_Jane‬ 's Lab result, its out. Meanwhile, I called you here because I had a chat with her and she said some things about you.

*PASTOR: #‎starts_sweating‬,,, what things? Is she okay? Is she pregnant? Ah,,, ah,, I mean what's in her Lab result?

*DOCTOR: well, Sir, is it true that you're having carnal knowledge of Sister_Jane?

*PASTOR: Heaven forgive you! How can you level such a preposterous accusation against a man of God?

Bro u'll need a website to be able to sell this service properly...contact me if u are interested
seunc92@gmail.com
Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by Omojemitejohn(m): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
Das kul. BT she suppose collect smthn
Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
she don dey jump jump anyhow now she no go stay one place again oo, why she no come my house come snap with me? We leave in the same town, but she has never requested for my phone numbers one day. Make she continue dey jump jump around na, my own make dem no disvirgin her i m ok otherwise ..............................
Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by nijanigga: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
Moz22:
female turn gay shocked shocked shocked
yes.gay is general for both male and female. specifically .men gays is gay among other names.female gay is lesbian.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=Greyworld post=29741227

Min while I use 2 av her pin......[/quote] wetin come happen?? E chook you for hand?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by MoyoGENERAL: 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
princesuko:
I Played street football for 8years... scoring twice peles all time goals.....

NO RECOGNITION NO PIC WITH BLATTER

Fifa being bias to street football

Go and PLAY for another 8Years!

Then Score 4 times Pele's goals..

#We promise to Consider YOU by then#

#Street football ko, biro game soccer ni#

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by ijetata50: 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
f
Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by Greyworld: 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=FLYGERIAN91 post=29764361][/quote]
E don dey hot o
Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by mamagee3(f): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nice photos!!!

She's lucky to have been there

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by Greyworld: 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
D9ty7:

But now you have her needle.
Bros yu knw evry na
Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by Reference(m): 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
That's where excellence takes you not squealing money, money, money, oink, oink, oink like some hungry piglet.

'See a man (or woman) diligent in his work. He shall stand before kings and not the hopeless masses going oink, oink, oink'.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by Reference(m): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
mamagee3:
Nice photos!!!

She's lucky to have been there

She's much more than that. Diligent, hardworking and posesses an excellent mindset. All of us have one opportunity or the other and one gift or the other. Not one is born and dies empty. Maximise your gifts. Its more than luck.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by cjplainstrip: 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
So proud of her. Hardwork and discipline would always pave a way.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by princesuko(m): 12:16am On Jan 14, 2015
MoyoGENERAL:

Go and PLAY for another 8Years!

Then Score 4 times Pele's goals..

#We promise to Consider YOU by then#

#Street football ko, biro game soccer ni#

U wicked ooo chairman.....8years no be beans.....

BTW shouldnt there be balon d'or for street soccer..
Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by orble: 12:17am On Jan 14, 2015
Mr Moderator, I'm wondering why you choose to remove this post credit link.
Let me remind you that some website parties may decide to take a strong legal action against your organization.

you've denied us the opportunity of seeing more on that website.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by zudozz: 2:09am On Jan 14, 2015
This girl is d best thing I ve seen in this country in d past 1 yr. May God Continue 2 Bless her.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by Jasperwhizz(m): 6:43am On Jan 14, 2015
GOD HAS BLESSED, GOD WOULD REALLY BLESS ME BLESS MY SIBS AND MY FUTURE WIFE IJN AMEN
Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by kazobaba007: 9:16am On Jan 14, 2015
must she snap with everybody!!!! naija sense mmmm[color=#990000][/color] undecided
Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by internetpo(m): 9:31am On Jan 14, 2015
princesuko:
I Played street football for 8years... scoring twice peles all time goals.....

NO RECOGNITION NO PIC WITH BLATTER

Fifa being bias to street football

Sorry Your own turn go still come. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by Moz22: 9:56am On Jan 14, 2015
lol
nijanigga:

yes.gay is general for both male and female. specifically .men gays is gay among other names.female gay is lesbian.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by percyoats(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2015
So, this justifies why she snaps with the Germans
Moz22:
was it not against the germans that she lost the female world cup?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by Moz22: 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
dont ask me that!
percyoats:
So, this justifies why she snaps with the Germans
Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by ikenna969(m): 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
Congrats lass,the sky is ur limit
Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by percyoats(m): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
That's not a question... Its sarcasm if you'd noticed

Moz22:
dont ask me that!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala by Elxandre(m): 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
cheesy
VickyyB:

Lol. Ok... grin angry
wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(photo) Zambia Fans Wants FIFA To Order Match Against Nigeria Replayed / Oshoala, Messi, Pique Model Barcelona’s New Away Kit / Free 2 Odds Daily With Bet9ja Booking Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.