Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Hear Say Women Love Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hear Say Women Love Money? (785 Views)

Why Women Love Lies---true Story / Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? / If All Women Love Money Then Why Do They Do This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hear Say Women Love Money? by ozzugworlee(m): 5:27am On Jan 13, 2015
I Hear Say Women Love Money?

Good Evening,

Last year,I was discussing with my younger sister and she told me something. Okay,
A guy who is wooing a girl,takes her out on a date, after spending time together, She is ready to leave and the guy gives her 5000 naira as her transport fare back home(in a distance that would actually cost not more than 100 naira)

*Clears Throat*

Most men are never tired to preach that women love money,when they themselves use money in trying to impress women. why won't a woman Love the money you claim to have? if you claim to have, why complain when you're asked for it?
Okay from the above story;
Why should a guy give a girl #5000 for TP in just a distance that would cost #100?
What does that action insinuate?
obviously he's trying to give an impression that money no be problem and he's more than just capable.

*Wait*

Don't tell me he could be testing the girl
Why would you test a Human being?
You can't expect perfection from any mortal,So testing a woman with money is too unrealistic an expectation that she pass your test. Let's be real and sincere, even if i'm in her shoes, I'll collect the money happily and I'll have a course to be glad that I've met a problem solver. #‎Hehehe‬

In reality,any man who spoils a girl with excess money is making it difficult for her to date a guy who is not too capable and also making it difficult for her to accept things the way they are.

Okay let's consider this;
Assuming I woo that same girl after her meeting with the first man and we went on a date,after everything i give her #500 for transport (Although its much higher than her TP) She can't easily accept that I've given her transport,and her chances of not accepting me becomes higher not because she's a bad girl but because of the previous guy who taught her how much her transport is supposed to be ( #‎Lol‬) and therefore gives her a reason to reject lower than that.
Definitely, this is so where cheating comes in,Because if she truly loves me,she'll accept me but she'll keep the problem solver of a guy, just to be financially updated and feel the comfort of life.

In essence, men mostly are the reason why women develop love for their money than their personality.
Everyone requests from God because he by his actions shows that he is capable. Why wouldn't she make requests when you put up a capable impression?

Conclusively,Cut your coat according to your cloth. Stop faking your pocket's size because women won't pity you, After all,Them no send you.
Impressing a girl today,means impressing her forever (That's if you want her to stay)
Please be yourself, a woman can only love you when you are not pretending to be what you're not. She'll Love you even if you're not capable but just be real from the very beginning.

A lady who breakups with a guy because he's now broke is not a wicked girl. the guy gave her an impression that he'll never get broke someday!!!

Be wise!!!

Criticisms are welcomed but in a constructive manner.

Written by;
Solomon Franklin Buchi Bartholomew.
Life Coach/Motivational Speaker
Re: I Hear Say Women Love Money? by virginboy1(m): 5:37am On Jan 13, 2015
He gives her 5000 for a suppose T-fare of 100 and she collected.If she dont love money she could have declined and say "thank you" that is where her self respect lies.
Most of the points you asserted are just plain excuses to indirectly justify why majority of them love money.
Re: I Hear Say Women Love Money? by Drdaps(m): 5:43am On Jan 13, 2015
Ah, here comes the preacher undecided
Re: I Hear Say Women Love Money? by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 13, 2015
and here comes the listeners...!!

chaaiii......

eletrancy...were are u....come here now now come see story
Re: I Hear Say Women Love Money? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 13, 2015
preach op! preach! lwkm grin
Re: I Hear Say Women Love Money? by lilmax(m): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2015
I learnt something good today and that is most girls dont have self control
Re: I Hear Say Women Love Money? by ozzugworlee(m): 8:21am On Jan 13, 2015
Am happy dat I am preaching. Lol
Re: I Hear Say Women Love Money? by daey118(m): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2015
lilmax:
I learnt something good today and that is most girls dont have self control
exactly
Re: I Hear Say Women Love Money? by hannysur8(m): 10:27am On Jan 13, 2015
Shey u no like money.....obe to dun owo lopa.
Re: I Hear Say Women Love Money? by MzzTega(f): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2015
Who doesn't love money even d guys spending d money.....do u knw wat dey did to get d money?

Both sexes love money!
But u r ryt sha grin
Re: I Hear Say Women Love Money? by daryoor(m): 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
they like money becos dey dont like broke niggaz, nobody does.

failure is a bastard. they forgot to add that failure aint gat bit.ches too.

(1) (Reply)

9 Steps To Improve Your New Relationship!! / Valentine Saga I Am Wicked? / Who Should Love More ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.